Kareo

Kareo Employee Reviews

Great place to call work.
Enrollments (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Kareo is an excellent place to work. There is never a boring day and there is always a challenge. Kareo has taught me a lot and has helped advance many of my professional and interpersonal qualities.
Not so much
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Las VegasAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: managing people you can not communicate with
I wish Kareo was what the company claims to be, not so much :(. Very difficult work, great co-workers, management completely out of touch with what actually happens on a day to day basis.
Awesome company!
Sr. Project Manager/Sr. Scrum Master (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 27, 2013
Kareo has a great vibe with great people and a amazing culture! Starting from the top, a culture of innovation and team work permeates throughout the organization. Salaries are usually on the higher end of the spectrum.

If you're looking for a great start-up type feel small company to work for and you live in Orange County, look no further than Kareo!
Great Place with Great People!
Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 10, 2012
Pros: free lunches, monthly mixers
I can't give a glowing enough review! This place has an amazing culture and the managers truly value their employees and customers.

I would love to stay here but there just isn't a junior QA position available for me.

About Kareo

We’re leading our industry in the shift from complex and expensive legacy software to intuitive and affordable cloud-based – Read more