Kareo

Kareo Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Credentialing Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 31, 2015
Enjoy my job, very employee conscientious company, respectful, company that will continue to grow and become a bigger and successful company
Great co-workers!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 29, 2015
Fun work place with supportive staff members. Learned a lot from the office manager in regards to managing and administering a practice.
Overall Good
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Sometimes the constant changes seem a bit rushed but overall the benefits and MOST of company and their attitude make up for any faults. People are incredibly kind and caring and our benefits package is awesome!
Great place to call work.
Enrollments (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Kareo is an excellent place to work. There is never a boring day and there is always a challenge. Kareo has taught me a lot and has helped advance many of my professional and interpersonal qualities.
Not so much
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las VegasAugust 13, 2014
I wish Kareo was what the company claims to be, not so much :(. Very difficult work, great co-workers, management completely out of touch with what actually happens on a day to day basis.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
managing people you can not communicate with
Awesome company!
Sr. Project Manager/Sr. Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 27, 2013
Kareo has a great vibe with great people and a amazing culture! Starting from the top, a culture of innovation and team work permeates throughout the organization. Salaries are usually on the higher end of the spectrum.

If you're looking for a great start-up type feel small company to work for and you live in Orange County, look no further than Kareo!
Great Place with Great People!
Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 10, 2012
I can't give a glowing enough review! This place has an amazing culture and the managers truly value their employees and customers.

I would love to stay here but there just isn't a junior QA position available for me.
Pros
free lunches, monthly mixers

4.4