Karlee Employee Reviews

Horrible Management
Operations Team Lead, Inventory (Former Employee) –  Garland TXDecember 19, 2012
I have never worked for a more ineficient and unorganized operation. Bill of materials was incorrect. Parts were getting double issued to jobs and parts were getting RTS'ed with wrong job numbers or nothing at all. I was amazed we actually built anything on time. With all that being said I did keep my people ahead of the game. Cleaned up RTS as much as possible. I even figued out how to run there cycle count program that they couldnt figure out for some reason.I did the best I could with what I had to work with but in the end I was stabbed in the back as most supervisors have been done before me at Karlee.
Cons
to many to list
Good employees
Welder (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMarch 13, 2013
I would arrive on time and stay busy. I kept my work area clean of clutter and ahead of schedual.

When getting feed back from management it was usually when something went wrong. Seldom got positive feedback.

Co workers were mostly helpful and supportive. They did great keeping up with the always changing QC standards.

Hardest part of job was getting management to listen to issues on the floor. When it came to raise time you would have to have something they needed or there would be no raise.

The co-workers were the best part of the job.
Pros
free lunch on holidays
Cons
expensive health care, and dental, will assist with school fees if benifits company
Executive Asst/ Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXAugust 21, 2014
Servicing external and internal customers with orders and any other customer inquiries,

Learned to be flexible and work on many projects at any given time.

Co-workers were great, and enjoyed working with and helping when needed,

Hardest part of job is delivering unpleasant information to customers.

Enjoyed providing service to my customers in helping them become successful.
Pros
team lunches
Cons
management showed a little disrespect and unappreciative at times
A nice company that put god first
Quality Control, Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXMay 24, 2012
I would inspect parts and read blueprints, using measurment tool such as calibers. how to read blueprints, and learned trigonometry.
the management was fair, I really didn't see them hardly ever after i started. My co-workers was great. Creating programs to check parts on the central measurement machine. Enjoy time with my coworkers, and the meetings.
I appreciated the paid certified training i received
CNC Brake Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJune 16, 2012
Karlee efforts to properly train me to operate the brakepress machine and how to use calipers to measure products and how to read blue prints. proved to be beneficial
Pros
all holidays were paid.double time and half to work on holidays
Cons
being layed-off
good work experience, excellent team of co workers
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXOctober 22, 2013
learned good skills to advance career-debur, masking, electronic intergration, blueprints
enjoyed coworkers
had good hours/shifts
Pros
40 hrs, coworkers, environment
Cons
shortage of work
poor benifits
CNC set-up and machinist (Former Employee) –  Garland TxMay 22, 2015
good working environment with fellow workers, rewarding product as Karlee dabbles in all sorts of the manufacturing fields
Pros
few
Cons
poor benifits
is very good
Sheer/Drill Press Set-up Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJune 22, 2012
work 10 hrs
so many things
75%
work like team
unloaded raw material
get 100% of my day of work
Pros
some times
Cons
is ok
Karlee was a good place to work
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXNovember 8, 2012
Karlee was a good clean and working environment to work, it was a good stable company at the time I left