Kastle Systems Employee Reviews

A strong business
Alarm Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TexasMay 24, 2015
Pros: Team environment
Cons: Low Pay
Kastle is an alarm monitoring company. This company has a good reputation and a good team to work with. I enjoyed working with this company and if you dont mind working in a room without windows, it is a good place to work for.
kastle
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 20, 2015
It's all good here in Houston. Management is very considerate and appreciative of their employees'. I am proud to provide excellent service with this company
this place is a joke!
Operator/alarmist (Current Employee), philadelphiaApril 7, 2015
Pros: you get paid! don't really have to work hard.
Cons: this place makes you lazy. management is a bunch of retards especially the operations manager.
Extremely unprofessional management. Everybody walks around like they are in charge but nobody knows what to do when the company has real issues. I'm currently employed here and I'm just waiting for something better. It's laid back though. I spend most of the time browsing in my phone. If your in school this place is perfect. You can get alot of work done and pay the bills at the same time. But this place is filled with gossip and micro management.
Grreat Job
Customer Care Operator/Alarmist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 19, 2015
Pros: coupons for extended lunch time or leaving early when you have great attendance and great insurance.
Cons: need better management skills
It was a great job with great pay and great benefits and great supervisors. But some managers could be more professional.
Don't Do It
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: coworkers were sweet and lots of fun
Cons: the management staff what a joke!
The people here are so unprofessional. The managers can be so CATTY! They attempt to use intimidation, and bullying under the guise that its your performance if you disagree with their methods. I could not wait to get out of there. I would have rather been unemployed than to have stayed there and put up with that kind of Craziness!! STAY AWAY!!
tyipical day at the job is repeatative
Customer Care Operator (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAJanuary 11, 2015
Cons: short break( cutt short to clock-in), no room for advancement
A typical day at my job is calling dispatching .
Ive learned at this job is that you can never check yourself enough when it comes down to making sure you followed proper protocol.
the hardest part of my job is checking yourself, you can easily forget a procedure, then having the possibility of endangering someone's life.
The hardest part of my job is having to putting to someone at ease who is panicing. Whether is be an elevator trap, or someone is in danger.
The most enjoyable part of my jobis helping someone.
Great people to work with but Upper Management is lacking.
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAJanuary 6, 2015
Great people to work with. However Upper Management does not listen. Won't even supply employees with any kind of 401k matching.
My ideal job
Receptionist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 19, 2014
Enjoyed greeting everyone at the front door.
Love the whole office setting in a whole.
Friendly staff.
Very memorable job for many reasons.
cctv service
Service Technician (Current Employee), falls church,vaMarch 28, 2014
service all cctv equipment for company property throughtout md dc and va
LOW PAY!
Sales (Former Employee), VirginiaDecember 22, 2013
Cons: the pay!
LOW PAY! You will make more money working at McDonalds! Don't believe that the money will grow. Their sales expectations are laughable! They are always looking! HIGH TURN OVER!!!!!!
Review
Account Manager (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAOctober 28, 2013
Typical day at work revolved around handling client request
I learned how to work in a high stress environment
Management was slow to react to evolving client complaints about company
Co-workers were above average
Okay place to work
NTX Operator/Alarm System Monitor (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2013
Okay place to work. Management is sort of understanding. Great place to work for experience and branch out for better.
Co worker were very frindly
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 9, 2013
Pros: enjoyed job very much
Cons: no cons
Answering phones for the customers & Clientele. Co workers were kind of friendly. Most enjoyable part of job was helping customers and clientele
kastle
Customer Care Operator (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAMay 3, 2013
Great place to work! I love Kastle Systems. The management there is so caring. They really get to know their employees on a personal level. The work isn't too hard; you just have to understand what you're doing.
It could be a lot better
Customer Care Operator (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAMay 30, 2012
Pros: there are a lot of good people working here
Cons: communication is non-existent, policies change on a daily basis, and management doesn't seem to know what it's doing
Overall the company has decided that the bottom line is far more important than its customers or employees. Call center operators average a measly $12 an hour, far below average for other security call centers. Communication between teams and departments is non-existent, with procedures and policies changing on an almost daily basis with little to no warning from management. If you desperately need a job, and Kastle comes calling, it's better than nothing. Make sure you keep your resume active, though, because you don't want to stay for any real length of time.
Fun work place, No room for advancement.
Alarmist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 24, 2012
Pros: easy job
Cons: no breaks, not professional, to much gossip.
A typical day at Kastle Systems consist of answering calls and making calls. Data entry and writing work orders. Some of the management are unprofessional but nice. My coworkers are fun and nice however, they gossip a lot. The job is not hard at all it's laid back which is the best aspect about the job.
It is a cool place to work
Customer Care Operator (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAFebruary 9, 2012
The company overall is a great place. It is also flexible to your schedule. The security systems are great as well.
Good Training
sales (Former Employee), washingtonJanuary 11, 2012
Pros: location
Cons: new management
I learned a lot at Kastle. They did a good idea teaching me about security systems.