Kastle Systems Employee Reviews

Excellent comraderie in the workplace
Manager, Preventive Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 5, 2017
After almost 20 years at Kastle Systems, the workplace environment became more of a family atmosphere than your typical workplace. Coworkers would share knowledge with each other which heightened individual experience.
Short life at Kastle
HEAD OF FACILITIES AND OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 13, 2017
I only worked at the company for 1 1/2 years, but I enjoyed the job and the work environment. I believe the firm was sold a few years ago and is now under new management - my experience was over 14 years ago.
Pros
Employee perks
Cons
dress code and physical office space
a place to obtain work experience or to settle into retirement.
unknown (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 13, 2017
great for moral and a starter job. Not a career oriented place to work. Kastle still has a culture that is not seen too much in today's world. It does a lot to boost morale and keep employees engaged.
Pros
no real pros
Cons
benefits are expensive and not very good
unprofessional and unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJanuary 19, 2017
I was told about growth and advancement opportunities that do not exist pay is low some people make as low as $11- $14 but have been here for 5 to 10 yrs plus management wants friends not quality employees this place is full of yes men different rules apply to each shift favoritism is at an all time high some people are allow to literally do the bare minimum or no work at all i cant wait to get out of this place I hate coming to work
Cons
minimum employee benefits, no growth
Best Place to Work
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2016
Working at Kastle Systems has been a great experience. Management is always willing to help and it is a pleasure to work under them. So far, this has been the best place I have worked in my career
Cons
Temporary Accounts Receivable Collector (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2016
Kastle systems is the most productive company. The entire staff are friendly and are respectable of each other. I would refer anyone to be apart of this company.
Pros
people
Cons
short breaks
Horrible working environment
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 30, 2015
No diversity, no work/balance life, just depressing. Upper management showed a lot of favoritism. The equipment was for out dated and the technicians and the customers complained all the time, no room for growth.
Client services representative (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2015
Great atmosphere and employees, all willing to help you train and improve. Management is very supportive and fun spirited. CEO and President in house.
A strong business
Alarm Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasMay 24, 2015
Kastle is an alarm monitoring company. This company has a good reputation and a good team to work with. I enjoyed working with this company and if you dont mind working in a room without windows, it is a good place to work for.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Low Pay
Fast-paced and customer friendly work environment.
Sr. Billing Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 28, 2015
Great place to work for an energetic, Security technology enthusiast.
The company strives to bring on new talent, college educated and open to contribute in improving processes and compliment the culture. Excellent customer service skills and strong multi-tasking ability a must.
Pros
Fruit, Doughnuts & popcorn every Friday and company sponsored outings.
Cons
Company doesn't 401K match and not many paid holidays
kastle
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 20, 2015
It's all good here in Houston. Management is very considerate and appreciative of their employees'. I am proud to provide excellent service with this company
this place is a joke!
Operator/alarmist (Current Employee) –  philadelphiaApril 7, 2015
Extremely unprofessional management. Everybody walks around like they are in charge but nobody knows what to do when the company has real issues. I'm currently employed here and I'm just waiting for something better. It's laid back though. I spend most of the time browsing in my phone. If your in school this place is perfect. You can get alot of work done and pay the bills at the same time. But this place is filled with gossip and micro management.
Pros
you get paid! don't really have to work hard.
Cons
this place makes you lazy. management is a bunch of retards especially the operations manager.
Grreat Job
Customer Care Operator/Alarmist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2015
It was a great job with great pay and great benefits and great supervisors. But some managers could be more professional.
Pros
Coupons for extended lunch time or leaving early when you have great attendance and great insurance.
Cons
Need better management skills
Don't Do It
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2015
The people here are so unprofessional. The managers can be so CATTY! They attempt to use intimidation, and bullying under the guise that its your performance if you disagree with their methods. I could not wait to get out of there. I would have rather been unemployed than to have stayed there and put up with that kind of Craziness!! STAY AWAY!!
Pros
Coworkers were sweet and lots of fun
Cons
The MANAGEMENT STAFF what a joke!
tyipical day at the job is repeatative
Customer Care Operator (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJanuary 11, 2015
A typical day at my job is calling dispatching .
Ive learned at this job is that you can never check yourself enough when it comes down to making sure you followed proper protocol.
the hardest part of my job is checking yourself, you can easily forget a procedure, then having the possibility of endangering someone's life.
The hardest part of my job is having to putting to someone at ease who is panicing. Whether is be an elevator trap, or someone is in danger.
The most enjoyable part of my jobis helping someone.
Cons
short break( cutt short to clock-in), no room for advancement
Great people to work with but Upper Management is lacking.
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJanuary 6, 2015
Great people to work with. However Upper Management does not listen. Won't even supply employees with any kind of 401k matching.
My ideal job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 19, 2014
Enjoyed greeting everyone at the front door.
Love the whole office setting in a whole.
Friendly staff.
Very memorable job for many reasons.
Company with good people but no longterm possiblities
Client Service Support (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAAugust 17, 2014
This company is comprised of college students mostly. The turnover rate is high because this is considered a place to stop on the way to the career you want not the destination.The people who have been with the company for long term are treated unfair with lack of opportunities for growth. This company prefers to higher outside rather then promote within.
Pros
Free Breakfast on Friday and good benefits
Cons
No clear career path. No advancement oppurtunities
Had great customers
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Roslyn, VirginiaAugust 6, 2014
Kastle Systems provided security systems for office buildings and the suites inside of office buildings. One of he many things that Kasle did for its customers was to manage access to office buildings, suites or individual rooms in a suite.I was an Account Manager at Kastle Systems. I managed all aspects of the client.
cctv service
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  falls church,vaMarch 28, 2014
service all cctv equipment for company property throughtout md dc and va

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kastle Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8