Please note, this position is on-site ONLY in our office with our team. Do NOT apply if you cannot relocate to Greenville, NY. We are not looking for an off-shore company or a US based freelancer. Please submit resume and salary requirements.
We are looking for a passionate, multi-talented web site designer who has proven experience to join a well-integrated marketing team. The web designer will work on our marketing department to create custom online solutions to meet the needs of wide range of clients in a fast-paced industry.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, personable, detail-oriented, a strong communicator and extremely well versed in web design, usability and best practices.
The Web Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications. The designer will design, upload and format content and test web sites, applications and components. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects. This position requires experience in graphics, layout, and scripting. Knowledge of programming is a plus. Knowledge and experience in print design and/or search optimization and messaging is a plus.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Operates effectively as a member of the creative team.
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, and graphics.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 2 years of web design experience is required.
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Practical experience in graphics creation with Photoshop, Illustrator, (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: HTML, CSS, WordPress.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- BS / BA university degree a plus but not required.