Katun Corporation

Katun Corporation United States Employee Reviews

Repitition
Shipping Clerk lead (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 6, 2015
A good job if you are looking for consistency
Pull and pack printer parts
Package and ship by UPS and FEDEX
Started off great, went downhill quickly
Receiving/Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Davenport, IADecember 9, 2013
I worked there for nearly seven years. Got a new set of managers about five years in who looked to completely change the company. Managers made employees feel worthless and that they could be fired at any minute. No flexibility for family emergencies, ie nephews birth and funeral for a friend. The low level employees like me were great. No possibility for advancement in the company. Boss' were very detached from the employees jobs but felt the need to micro-manage even if untrained in said job.
Great Place
Senior Systems Admin (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 1, 2013
Pros: variety of technology and working with people across the world
Cons: 24x7x365 on call
Still work here. Good people and great times.

Administering a Novell and Microsoft Network with over 30 SuSe Linux servers With OES2 overlay and 2 Microsoft 2008 servers. Primary GroupWise (email) and Secondary Citrix and BlackBerry Administrator. Primary responsibility as well for several UNIX and proprietary Linux boxes performing critical functions such as backup, network storage and DNS . Also Primary Administrator for GroupWise Mobility Server for connecting Apple and Android mobile device users to GroupWise.
No Growth
Manager (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 28, 2013
Significant layoffs in last ten years. Culture changes expected with new CEO and management changes.
Driven company with solid vision.
Product Development Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: opportunities to grow.
Cons: none.
Good company to work for. Low turnover as they treat employees right.
Review
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 8, 2012
I personally feel that I was set up to fail. I asked my Manager many times for more leads to call as 85% percent of the leads I had were no longer in business or were a business that would not sell toner to their clients. I was told the leads I had were it. When I did open a new account or reactivate an old one, I was told that it belonged to someone else. I also feel that they favored men over women.
It was a great company to be part of.
Lead Operator (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMay 30, 2012
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: sometimes long hrs.
I was in charge of all the Inplant printing duties. Had great co-workers helping me provide the Company printing needs.

About Katun Corporation

Katun wants you to exercise your options -- to not buy OEM parts. The company designs and makes alternative parts and supplies – Read more