Kautex

Kautex Employer Reviews

Do not work here!!!
Operations Leader (Current Employee), Lavonia, GaMay 1, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: everything other than pay
This is the one of the worst places to work. You are treated as an expendable resource and will be worked into the ground. You are expected to work any hours they tell you and if you have plans you need to cancel them. Work here only if you have to and keep looking for another job while working there.
Very unorganized. Never know what hours you work.
Production associate (Former Employee), Lavonia gaApril 10, 2013
Pros: the benifits
Cons: you never get to spend time with your family. all you have is the job.
Worked for this company. They believe in taking u away from your family. There is no work/life balance. If you have no life than this is the place for you. If you want to work 60 hours a week then this is the place for you.
Different
Material Handler (Former Employee), Avilla, INJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: insurance was good
Cons: bad communications thru out the plant.
It was bad. The fork-lift drivers had bad attitudes. Management really didn't care. co-workers some were great. Hardest thing about this job no one really train ya you just got on the truck and just go with the flow. If I was a boss there, No way would I ever let that happened!
workplace
Shipping Manager (Former Employee), Avilla, INOctober 2, 2012
It was an ok place to work, somewhat fast paced assemble lines. Good opportuinity to advance youself. The plant needs to be larger, lines are now too close together. Pay is average for the area.
Productive and fun
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Ystrad Mynach, WLSNovember 4, 2013
I worked here for 4 weeks on a jsa job trial I did not get payed by them I still got my jsa I agreed to do this trial becouse of a promis of employment at the end of the trial, but nothing came of it. I enjoyed working there very much.

About Kautex

Officers, corporate and military, really take to Textron: The company's  E-Z-GO golf carts enrich their golfing jaunts, while – Read more