Kautex Employee Reviews in United States

I made gas tanks. it was decent work
Honda/Civic Line (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INMay 11, 2015
I never missed a day of work. I got hired and got told because someone requested it. I worked third shift. I learned a lot of making gas tanks on how the are out together, like putting the pump in. My co-workers are kind and helpful, if I had a question they would answer it to the best of what they know.
Quality Receiving Inspector (Former Employee) –  Avilla, INJune 21, 2015
The company treats the employees really well and there are chances for advancement. I received three job promotions and two raises while working there.
Pros
Large stable company
Cons
The drive time was really long to work
Great work, but cut throat when it comes to temps
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 18, 2015
I worked for over 90 days, and when I was promised a permanent position with the company instead of as a temp, I was then layed off and replaced by another temp.
Do not work here
Cycle counter (Former Employee) –  Lavonia, GAMay 30, 2013
I worked here a month and then was told I was not a good fit and let go. From day one was given no directions beside just to count materials which was impossible since they are everywhere and not organized. The people in the materials dept are rude and unhelpful. My manger never met with me and I had to find to ask what his expectation were and he just said to count. The buyers are unfriendly and rude. It took weeks to get my computer and access to the inventory system which I needed to do my job. I organized the materials areas and them the materials handler took the credit. Materials handlers work slow so they van get overtime. The floor people are great, but I can tell seem scared to say anything.
They can't keep track of the materials them panic when they run out and the line has to shut down.
Pros
great floor people
Cons
rude unhelpful office people. no direction or guidance
Very unorganized. Never know what hours you work.
Production associate (Former Employee) –  Lavonia gaApril 10, 2013
Worked for this company. They believe in taking u away from your family. There is no work/life balance. If you have no life than this is the place for you. If you want to work 60 hours a week then this is the place for you.
Pros
the benifits
Cons
you never get to spend time with your family. all you have is the job.
Do not work here!!!
Operations Leader (Current Employee) –  Lavonia, GaMay 1, 2013
This is the one of the worst places to work. You are treated as an expendable resource and will be worked into the ground. You are expected to work any hours they tell you and if you have plans you need to cancel them. Work here only if you have to and keep looking for another job while working there.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything other than pay
Different
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Avilla, INJanuary 10, 2013
It was bad. The fork-lift drivers had bad attitudes. Management really didn't care. co-workers some were great. Hardest thing about this job no one really train ya you just got on the truck and just go with the flow. If I was a boss there, No way would I ever let that happened!
Pros
insurance was good
Cons
bad communications thru out the plant.
workplace
Shipping Manager (Former Employee) –  Avilla, INOctober 2, 2012
It was an ok place to work, somewhat fast paced assemble lines. Good opportuinity to advance youself. The plant needs to be larger, lines are now too close together. Pay is average for the area.