Kavo Kerr Group Employee Reviews

Nice place to work and earn a decent pay
Level 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 1, 2017
Excellent place to work. The environment is very mature. management just about okay, though I have seen some exhibition of favoritism. Overall an excellent and stress free work environment
poorly organized
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  hatfield, paNovember 7, 2017
this has to be one of the worst environments I have ever worked. there is no actual thought process and input is over looked. when you present an issue or concern you are over looked by a supervisor or manager with not practical experience in the field they are in charge of, and instead are told to only do things that make them look better or make them have to do less of their own responsibilities. personal affairs are directly involved in most of the leaderships decision making process, with no chance of changing that mentality even if you are proving a better solution.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
just about everything else
Workplace Culture
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 30, 2017
Technical support position is a stressful position due to lack of guidance and training. The supervisors are hardly available for coaching or to provide feedback on how you are doing. The teams leads are hardly available as well to assist because they are pulled for the same meetings as the supervisor which is senseless since they are there to assist the level 1 technicians on the floor. Leadership is constantly changing things with little notice or guidance on the change which effects the day to day activities for the technicians. Career progression is not an option in this position because the level 2 and 3, only have 1 or 2 added job responsibility and have of the time you are fulfilling this need for the customer because they do not want you to escalate the call. The software we support is not well developed by our developers which makes it difficult to support when the customers are asking about issues we have noticed that has been issues for several years but yet our developers have fixed the issues. Overall, this company has a lot of down falls that have yet been addressed over the past years. Especially, when majority of the technician are complaining about the same issues. Also for all the work that is placed on us, the pay of 19.00 is definitely as slap in the face.
Cons
management
Good challenges
Senior Trade Show and Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 26, 2017
There is always a challenge while working. Sometimes the challenge makes the employee better working on problem solving and or growing the employee professionally. Sometimes the challenge is discouraging.
good working environment
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 24, 2017
relax working environment, company provide good benefits. good company culture.

provide 2 times paid training each year, good 401k benefit. leading company in the medical field
Pros
execllent people to work with, and provide training opportunity
Cons
fast pace
Not too bad
Electro Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 21, 2017
The pay is good compared to other technical support jobs. You do not get paid enough for what is expected of you. It like any call center where everything is based on stats. Not a whole lot of room for growth, but if you enjoy your job and do well, you are not bothered by management.
What is my value to the company?
Team Lead, Opportunity Development Team (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 4, 2017
The company is great with endless opportunity for growth. They hire from within and the compensation is competitive. However, there is still lots of involuntary turnover amongst high level employees, management, Directors as well as regular associates which makes associate questions am I next? Even with hard work and effort, I could still be on the chopping block?
Excellent Employee Collaboration
Technical Support Representative II (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 6, 2017
I have never worked at a company where there was such a regular occurrence of employee knowledge sharing. Colleagues assisting/educating colleagues is a normal day-to-day activity. Opportunity for growth/development is somewhat lacking and the turn-over is higher than normal in a few departments.
Very fast paced environment you are able to spread your wings at this company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 25, 2017
This is a very fast-paced company where things change all the time you need to make sure that you are great at multitasking and able to switch from one thing to the next the pay is great and you have room to grow
Redundant, monotonous, repetitive call center job. Yawn.
Level 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  GANovember 8, 2016
This is a call center position. Work is redundant troubleshooting of dental office problems of Dexis products and 3rd party devices used in the dental office. Including installing dexis software, troubleshooting extra-oral cameras, intra-oral sensors and software issues.
Your hired through Randstad, they train you for a week and send you out to the floor. They pump you up and make you feel important as part of level 1 tech support team. But after 3 or 4 months you have to start wondering if they will hire you permanetly. You ask your manager to have meetings to go over your perfromance and see where and what you need to improve on. But that never happened. Always an excuse. Out of the 5 people I went through training with none of us are there anymore. That should tell you something. RC cannot be trusted.
Pros
Good job to learn the dental IT support field. Plenty of jobs out there for that.
Cons
Management is not truthful.
they need better customer service
Sale Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2016
"insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results"

It was great in the beginning but unfortunately all good things must come to a end.
Favoritsm
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  CAOctober 7, 2015
Busy day ( love it)
been very proactive
learn from the best
very lucky all my co-workers are the best
not been a permanent employee
when we all get together and have fun
Pros
department pat lots
Cons
temporary employee
The leading dental organization
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAOctober 1, 2015
Kavo Kerr Group, is an excellent place to work with a lot of growth opportunities. Management encourages employees daily and provides insightful feedback for future career development. Everyday is filled with new challenges. I have learned the value of organizational development and teamwork while being employed at Kavo Kerr Group. Management is extremely resourceful and supportive. The hardest part of the job is the constant organizational changes. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is having the ability to work with different departments and various levels of the organizations.
Pros
Career Development and employee appreciation
Great company
R&D Engineer Internship (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CASeptember 23, 2015
From the point of view of an intern, the company has great work atmosphere. The employees are friendly and enjoyable to work with. Many look out for each other and help each other to succeed. I heard that starting salary for a Engineer I starts at $65K in the R&D dept. Though management has changed after the company acquisition by Danaher Corp, it still remains a great company to work for. The turnover rate for employees goes anywhere from 2 to 7 yrs. Many engineers that I have worked with are all managers now. A stable job to work for if starting a family or for job security. Advancements are given when hardwork is committed.
Pros
work, opportunity, advancement, and experience
Cons
long hours of work
fun place to work
Software Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 22, 2015
fun work place and supportive management..The most enjoyment part of the job is the management are very helpful and listen to you for your career growth .
Pros
free lunch
Great Company to work for
Sales (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 16, 2015
My location in GA, just does off a lot of flexibility for Mothers. and tele positions if Family has to relocate. I been with the company for a long time, and produced big numbers and it overlooked.
challenging work
Administrative Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orange, CaJune 16, 2015
I was in a maternity leave position,but I enjoyed it there.

My typical day at work involved coordinating all the trademarks and patents for the company. I interacted with the product managers and made sure all deadlines were met.

I learned how to keep a calendar for all departments and how to conduct meetings.

The management was good, but I was only there a short time.

The hardest part of the job was the commute. Otherwise, it was pleasant.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people in the different departments
Pros
fast paced, stimulating environment
Cons
commute
Great place with supportive atmosphere
Senior Chemical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 6, 2014
A very metrics based company with a lot of great initiatives to build employee's knowledge base about the business they are in.
Challenging environment that caused individuals to stretch to drive objectives
Danaher Business System Director (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAFebruary 19, 2013
Highly committed teams, strong ethics, process based. Learned alot about team dynamics/development and standardization. Strong ties with the associates and training. The hardest part of the job is the demands that are driven from policy deployment objectives with minimal resource support....ie, head count reduction.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the investing in the individuals for growth and progress
Pros
growth, continual improvement, process based, goal driven
Cons
red tape, cultural dynamics varying due to head count turnover, many silos
Great people but push for lein workplace is taxing...
Marketing Communications Creative Manager (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WISeptember 19, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company very much. The only issue is the workload to personnel ration is highly unbalanced, and stress is a daily name of the game.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kavo Kerr Group. Our community is ready to answer.