KaVo Kerr Employee Reviews

Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 11, 2018
Needs better management and better planning with teamwork. Lack of hours and minimal overtime
Too much favoritism other employees everything should be equally
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Gossiping
no room for growth
Dental Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 4, 2017
good work/life balance and decent benefits, however there is poor management preventing employees to advance in their career. recent mergers have caused even more issues for sales teams, doctors and dealers.
Great coworkers and great team environment
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 30, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at kavo kerr. I thought the team environment was great. I had a lot of great coworkers and enjoyed my time there. My direct supervisor was great, but the higher ups didn't necessarily trust the employees. Often there are a lot of high energy meetings where a lot is said but little is done afterwards. The whole job could be done remotely, but the option is only available to a select few.
Pros
Great coworkers, free soda
Cons
location, no Telecommuting
Small corporate business atmosphere
Help Desk Analysis I Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 22, 2017
Its a tight knit family. I was always happy working with my co-workers and supervisor. Is part of a bigger corporation, so there is room for advancement.
Fun environment and everyone is helpful
Credit and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 7, 2016
Management is very positive and great to work with. They have a open door policy. You are required to handle and control your own accounts.
Pros
Management does not micro manage.
Cons
The location
Stressfull environment
Technical Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 5, 2016
Management not in synch; software not properly designed; pressure on call center; micro managing; focus on quantity and not quality in answering calls.
Pros
free soda
Cons
must use break to use restroom