Organization Name: Kawa Capital Management
About Our Organization: Located on Lincoln Rd in the heart of South Beach, Kawa Capital is a
special situations and global macro asset management firm founded in 2007. Having achieved double digit annualized returns since our inception, our main investment vehicle is the Kawa Fund. Additional projects include real estate investment, and student loans.
Job Title: Sr. Software Developer
Job Location: Miami Beach, FL 33139
Salary: Determined by experience level. Competitive pay offered.
Other Information: Work will primarily be completed on site. Salary will be based on experience.
Primary responsibilities will be a combination of code maintenance, adding additional features to, and rewriting components for our in house applications. Candidate will also be responsible for the design and maintenance of new applications as required. We are seeking an employee who is self-motivated, organized, and able to complete tasks with minimal input and intervention.
- Implement new applications
- Add additional features per user requests
- Rewrite existing modules per system and design goal requirements
- Communicate with end users to understand requests and requirements
- Make design decisions and research solutions to the problem scope, while ensuring that
features are completed in a timely manner.
Education and Experience
- Prospective candidates will be evaluated on both experience and ability.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering required
- At least 3 years of .Net experience required (more preferred.)
- Finance experience is a big plus!
- The above are minimums and salary will be commensurate with ability and experience
- Firm understanding of OOP principles
- Experience using design patterns
- .Net, WinForms or WebForms, T-SQL
- Experience with Version Control systems
- Ability to work with team members and communicate effectively
- Web Service Technologies (WSE or WCF)
- Testing Methodologies
- Health Insurance
- Sick Leave