Excitement is built into Kawasaki careers. Our work is powered by core values of energy, innovation, camaraderie and dedication. And "high performance" isn't reserved for our products alone. If you've got the talent and the drive, bring it to Kawasaki. As Senior Network Analyst at our Irvine, California location, you will be responsible for helping maintain a reliable Kawasaki enterprise network by continually using optimal technology and practices. In this role, your duties encompass all LAN/WAN data, voice and video network equipment, performing the tasks necessary to design, configure and implement Kawasaki’s enterprise network infrastructure. To perform these duties, you will be working across the organization with the infrastructure and applications areas to develop, design and execute recommendations and solutions. Additionally, this position requires network monitoring and troubleshooting, cooperative engagements with other departments, resolving network issues and concerns, and analysis and implementation of network changes. 24x7 support availability is required for this position.
· Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
· 3 years of MS Active Directory experience including LDAP integration of VPN and Wireless authentication.
· 3 years of experience with batch file and Windows command script language.
· MCSE, CCNA/CCNP and MCITP: Server Administrator certifications required; relevant experience may substitute for certifications.
· 4 years of experience or equivalent education in network design and implementation in multi-protocol environments including local and wide area networks with voice over IP and quality of service.
· Thorough understanding of the OSI model, as well as IPv4 protocol suite.
· Knowledge of multi-vendor packet filtering and proxy firewalls.
· Established experience in Cisco Firewall features: ACLs, NAT, IPSec and SSL VPNs Design, configuration and implementation experience with Cisco IOS routers, Cisco switches and Cisco ASA, F5 Load Balancers, VOIP Telephone Systems, Wireless Networking, Brocade SAN Switches.
· Experience with DNS, WINS and IP management tools.