Kawasaki

Kawasaki Employer Reviews

Productive always on the move
Production Worker (Current Employee), Lincoln, NENovember 15, 2013
Good place to work. Quick learners welcome!
Learned team work and special techniques
Fast pace and challenging
Assembly worker (Former Employee), Maryville, MOOctober 23, 2013
I worked on the assembly line where I put control panels and air filters on lawn mower engines. What I learned from this job was that I am capable of learning new things, things I have never done before and how to push myself to do it the best I could. I had multiple team leaders who would help me if I got behind and wouldn't complain about it and would – more... tell me that I was doing a good job and it was normal for someone who has never done a job like this to get behind. I always make friends at any job I'm at which is a huge part of why I love working with and around people. I still have co-workers that I talk to, to this day. The hardest part of this job was standing in one spot doing the same thing over and over again everyday. The most enjoyable part of this job was my co-workers they made my days more exciting and made me happy to go to work. – less
Not really work.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Maryville, MOMay 7, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: short breaks
I loved working there just don't like the lay-off.
The whole plant doesn't start their day until we do morning stretches. They area I was in allowed drinks and restroom breaks when needed. Co-workers and management seemed nice and funny at times. I enjoyed knowing I was getting paid every week.
Enjoyed going to work
Master Mechanic (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAApril 7, 2013
Pros: my hours were flexible
Cons: if work was slow i didnt make any money
Worked on motorcycles, phones, customer service, work orders and order part.
I was certified through my employer for Triumph, Arti-cat, Cannondale and Kawasaki, school and training and certified
Got along great with all my co workers
It was an easy job for me due to the fact that I was already a master mechanic for 35 years
Putting a smile on a customers – more... face after I did a good job on his or her motorcyle – less
workplace, staff,
Receptionist (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYJuly 5, 2012
Pros: fun working environment
Cons: management was terrible
work place was pretty cool, staff was very unprofessional and so was management
Working at Kawaski
Mechine operator/line runner (Former Employee), Maryville MOJune 27, 2012
Pros: fast paced
Cons: mopping
I run 9 michines,steady pace all day,I inspect for chips,scratches wholes ect..I cut the gasket,drill wholes,ect for cover cases,I enjoy everyone I work with,the hardest part is when the michines are down and I have to look for something to do..
Bonus
Welder (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJune 22, 2012
Pros: you were able to have pop in your booth.
Cons: you got a bonus for making rate.
Learned how to read blue prints..
I what i liked about the job is, you get to work in a booth by yourself.
Load parts into a jig and weld, you also have a blue print to look off of to make sure your loading the part right into the jig.
Customer specific demands and work culture
Material Handler (Current Employee), Plymouth, ENGMarch 28, 2014
Pros: fairly secure workd
Cons: excessive heat in hot weather, no air flow
If you are doing a good job then the management leave you alone.
I am trusted to complete work schedules on time with minimal help from other resources, which at times is hard.

A general level of contentment is apparent between the work force in spite of the fact pay has in real terms been reduce

This job was secured by me after 10 months unemployment – more... due to the country`s economic circumstances. Had to take a position less than I am used to, but a jobs a job.

Have decided to look for other work as the job now does not hold my interest. – less
Heavy,dirty work with cast iron.
CNC Setter/ Operator (Former Employee), PlymouthFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: half descent pay.
Cons: working there.
Management leave alot to be required. They are arrogant and never listen to the workers on the shop floor.

They are a clique unto themselves, and some of them do not have the skills to run the machines themselves!

Some of the co-workers are ok, but some of them would'nt think twice of stabbing you in the back to make themselves look good.

Training – more... will only be given on the shop floor, and chances of promotion is almost zero, unless you can kiss their feet for 10+ years.

The hardest part of the job is clocking in, once you drive through the smell of the sewer plant which is a continuous thing, it's rank.

The most enjoyable part of the day is ...CLOCKING OUT – less
REGULAR
DEPENDIENTA DE TIENDA (Former Employee), Pachuca de Soto, HIDJune 17, 2013
Pros: oportunidad de adquirir conocimeintos
Cons: salario y horarios
CONOCIMIENTO DE INVENTARIOS, ATENCION DE PROVEEDORES, PEDIEMENTOS
EMPRESA RIGOROSA COM CONTROLE DE QUALIDADE
OPERADORA DE LINHA (Former Employee), Japão, SPMay 21, 2013
Pros: prêmio de assiduidade
Cons: férias não remuneradas
Trabalhar numa empresa de grande porte como a KAWASAKI, foi uma experiência única, porque aprendi diariamente a importância em se manter um elevado grau de qualidade, para satisfazer clientes exigentes e também preservar a boa imagem da empresa no mercado.