Kaweah Delta Health Care District Employee Reviews

Job security
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 8, 2017
Kaweah Delta Health Care District is a great place to work, it offers job security and benefits. The only bad thing I could say is that if you work Part-time the cost of your health insurance is expensive.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Expensive insurance
hard to leave
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/ tele sitter (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 6, 2017
I left after 10 plus years. I had an opportunity to add two job titles while working with kaweah and liked that. also had learned a lot from those who worked there.
Overall a good work environment with good employees.
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 1, 2017
Good work environment. Always a very busy place to work, at times working short staffed. Management is always willing to talk and hear out ones concerns.
volunteer worker
volunteer (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAOctober 23, 2017
I volunteered here as a young teen for years. a school program I was in. it was very rewarding. I learned a lot for the experience, and have been interested in working in health care ever since
Great place for advance
Precerts and Benefits (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 13, 2017
Kaweah Delta is a growing organization with so much opportunities for one to grow. It is very fast paced and long days. All work must be done in a timely manner in order for insurances to pay at high rate.
Pros
flexibility, health care
Cons
no bonuses, no paid holiday
Face paced environment
Patient Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 11, 2017
Very fast paced but very great coworkers and loved the company. Deal alot with patients, families, and many different people depending on the work position.
Unfair workplace environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 5, 2017
Horrible management and unfairness went on. Talking and meeting with HR officials did nothing. Pay was also unfair. I quit and will never work there again and do not advise anyone to work there.
the worst
pawn (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAAugust 29, 2017
I had never been treated so poorly by an employer in my 20 year professional career. This organization cares nothing about employee engagement or work life balance.
Pros
a pay check
Cons
everything else
Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJuly 18, 2017
Working at Kaweah Delta has been a wonderful experience. I would recommend working here to anyone interested in employment. Once you get into the district, stay in the district. After six months time, you can transfer and find your perfect place.
Fast pace work enviorment
Registar (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 13, 2017
Kaweah Delta was a good job with great people. I enjoyed my time there and would recommend them if anyone was looking for a job. Working for Kaweah Delta for 5 years was a great experience for me.
Great learing Hospital
ICU Tech (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 8, 2017
12 hour shifts, working only three days a week. Differential pay for night shift. Nurses are great at teaching. atmosphere is relaxed. staff work together well. uniform pay deduction over 6 pay periods if bought through Kaweah Korner store
Pros
12 hour shifts
Cons
12 hour shifts
My typical Day here at Kaweah
IT Support Technician Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 1, 2017
First thing I do is make and grab a cup of coffee, check the schedules for the day, take a look at our work queues, moves for the day and then assign task. Check emails from the night before, callbacks and check my calendar for meetings for the day. Staff gets in and we all have a huddle to go over the daily duties, also catch up an any personal events, kids, graduations, etc. I like to also plan outings and team building functions with my team, have to keep this place fun and exciting. We go camping once a year and do Team building gatherings once a month, bowling, play pool or laser tag.
Pros
Great Team, open door policy, we all get along
Cons
N/a
A good place to work.
Staff (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 27, 2017
Working here has been a rewarding experience. Working Monday thru Friday normally 7 to 4. The patients made working here the best part, I consider them family.
I work with great nurses
CNA (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 24, 2017
It is a great work environment but some nurse managers don't work with your personal schedule.The patient ratios are very reasonable and everyone is friendly.
Productive work place
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 9, 2017
Enjoy working for this company. Very educational work environment. There is room for job advancement. Much support with float pool management. Hope to continue to work for this company for more years.
Kaweah Delta is a hidden jewel ... best kept secret!
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 4, 2017
Kaweah Delta is like family -- you arrive, settle in, and stay ... I am only considering relocating to be near my aging parents in SoCal. I have been at Kaweah for nearly 15 years and have gained so much experience, been supported through my MSN and DNP, and encouraged at every step in my career advancement.
Pros
excellent benefits (formulary scrips FREE)
Cons
HOT summers
Kaweah Delta Patient Access
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 1, 2017
Show up to work. Clock in on the dot, not minute before not a minute after. You get right to work. You clock out on the dot, not a minute before not a minute after.
Pros
Coworkers, 24/7 hours
Cons
no set break, management, double standard
Great company, great hospital
Rehabilitation Aide (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAApril 30, 2017
Overall good things to say about this company. A lot of employee benefits. As with anything, human error occurs, and I don't mean with the patients, more along the lines of HR and management, but I won't hold my review for the company to that. I enjoy working here, and would recommend it to others.
over all good review
Dietetic Technician (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMarch 22, 2017
I always stayed busy. Fast pace work environment. I learned to give meals to patients, always with a smile. The management was fun to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the patients I delivered food to.
Pros
Nice environment to work for.
Cons
No cons.
Decent starting place for young people with little/no experience
Environmental Services Aide (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMarch 20, 2017
Great place to start gaining experience and public interaction skills. Would recommend furthering education while working here if you want to move up quickly.
Pros
Payroll deduct system
Cons
Management, varying hours without notice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kaweah Delta Health Care District. Our community is ready to answer.

Kaweah Delta Health Care District Reviews by Location