Kayser-Roth Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work. Meet alot of Great people.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJanuary 18, 2018
A typical work day included operating a Machine for 4 hours then rotate and load Fold and pack product which was hoseiry. Ensure quality and care of the product.
Pros
Able to work overtime and receive extra pay.
Cons
Breaks too short.
Fast paced work environment
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 28, 2017
The work was fairly easy but it wasnt environment friendly. You could give your all working here and it would still go unnoticed. No one is friendly here at all. So rude.
Not a bad place to work
Digital Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 26, 2017
Not a bad place to work, the CEO is AWESOME, I would again there if the opportunity arose for me to attend this place, the building and people are nice and very supportive.
Small company which is both positive and negative--a sense of closeness that is lost in larger companies, but unable to match benefits of larger co.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 25, 2017
Relatively small and a lot of good people work there. Overall morale is struggling with recent retail decline. Management is hit or miss depending on department/area.
fast paced, continual change but stagnant.
Plant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, TNAugust 31, 2017
Worked with this company for many years. Overall pleased with experiences during tis time. Recent decline in sales volume creating uncertainty as related to future job security.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Uncertainty of future job security
We have fun fooling around as we work we all work well together
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCAugust 26, 2017
We go to our work station. I maybe on the table folding and packaging socks or I maybe assorting socks or where ever they may need me to work that .The manager usually comes over and ask how I'm doing or ask something's about the job I'm doing.the hardest part of the job was standing all day or when we get a new order we never done before we had to basically double check ourselves to make sure everything is right with product ..the fun part working there is we get to pick with each others and I really miss that.
Pros
Working with good people.
Cons
Nice company to work for
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJuly 16, 2017
This company has been in the community for a long time it has provided alot of families with stable work
It is a very friendly family oriented workplace
Pros
Company picnics, good benefits
Cons
short.breaks
My experience in a plant
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCJuly 13, 2017
a ok place to work at and it was close to home job was easy alot of walking didnt like that you had to sign in to the restroom threre was alot of favortism
Pros
paid vacation days, holiday pay, pay rate
Cons
breaks to short, poor managment
Great work place.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 19, 2017
Kayser Roth was one of my greatest jobs every to work at. Keep the working area clean, the coworkers and also supervisors, managers, etc was extremely great and ongoing people that helped with everything.
learning a dieing trade
Dye tub Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 26, 2017
there was always a different job to do everyday in other departments ,to me i enjoy cross training,you can never learn to much,hardest part of job was making dye adds to the fabric that you were running
Pros
8 hours a day
Cons
working no overtime
ok place
master sewing tech (Current Employee) –  Dayton, TNApril 9, 2017
They are very hard on the employees they are not very to work for not fair to all bend rules as they need to management is not very good.not very fair when something goes worng
family oriented work enviroment
Associate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 12, 2017
overall work environment was good. biggest hurdle was process and employees taking ownership for responsibilities, redundant roles. no real processes written
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Graham, NCDecember 7, 2016
A good working environment easy to learn two jobs. The training was easy to follow that made you feel right at home and the management supervisors employees that I work with all were nice made me feel right at home
Pros
Free food hoildays. Free company shirts
Company needs an update
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 9, 2016
I worked at the corporate office, management was bad, turnover was high in my department along with the constant pressue to fake business relationships with those in the department. Human Resources was heavily envolved in complaints and issues between staff.
Pros
Sample sales, some food perks during meetings
Cons
Little to no advancement opportunities, pay should be higher for the industry
nice to work
Process Facilitator/ Material Handler/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Prosperity, SCAugust 8, 2016
Great company..great people...company closed down moved to mexico.One day I hope to find a place to work like this. Safe working environment of all employees is ideal.
Horrible
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCAugust 3, 2016
Who do we as employees turn to when management and human resources itself is shady? The supervisor of 2nd shift likes to take her frustrations out on the employees almost every night getting in everyone's faces and yelling at them. Not only has she made employees shed so many tears time and time again but she has even admitted to me about not caring about how any of the employees feel about it. For the past 10 plus years that I have worked for this company, this location has by far been the worst. I have seen every new employee come and go like flies here in the seaming department. If anyone higher up has ever questioned why so many people have come and go, it's because no one can stand her emotionally or mentally. She tears people down and feels no remorse about it. Having someone higher up just show up isn't good enough, she'll just pretend to be nice to everyone until you leave. With how terrible she is, we really need someone to go undercover as an employee just to experience for themselves how bad she really is.
Pros
Employees are all friendly and hard working
Cons
Management issues
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMarch 16, 2016
I would recommend this employer. The company offers good hours. They offer vacation and holidays with pay. Although, the health insurance benefits are fair.
Pros
Good hours
outgoing
Operator (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCDecember 27, 2015
operated a cash register, counted the safe and made tills for the other cashiers. managed the cashiers and their schedule. and compare end of day sales with the previous year.
Pros
outgoing and non outgoing customers
Cons
different work schedules
don't get your hopes up.
Internet Processor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCDecember 8, 2015
Horrible place to work. Human resources and management are very shady people. When you are smart and are a threat to their jobs, the figure out a way to get rid of you . The Burlington plant is the absolute worse. The pay is horrible, whether you are in management or not. Trust me....you don't want to be bothered with this company.
Pros
Cons
drama 24/7
warehouse that meets production or more daily
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCDecember 1, 2015
A typical day at work includes gathering all tools needed, stock line with product and boxes, start up line. I've learned to work with others and to lead them in the best way possible.