Kayser-Roth Corporation Employee Reviews

Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Graham, NCDecember 7, 2016
A good working environment easy to learn two jobs. The training was easy to follow that made you feel right at home and the management supervisors employees that I work with all were nice made me feel right at home
Pros
Free food hoildays. Free company shirts
Company needs an update
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 9, 2016
I worked at the corporate office, management was bad, turnover was high in my department along with the constant pressue to fake business relationships with those in the department. Human Resources was heavily envolved in complaints and issues between staff.
Pros
Sample sales, some food perks during meetings
Cons
Little to no advancement opportunities, pay should be higher for the industry
nice to work
Process Facilitator/ Material Handler/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Prosperity, SCAugust 8, 2016
Great company..great people...company closed down moved to mexico.One day I hope to find a place to work like this. Safe working environment of all employees is ideal.
Horrible
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCAugust 3, 2016
Who do we as employees turn to when management and human resources itself is shady? The supervisor of 2nd shift likes to take her frustrations out on the employees almost every night getting in everyone's faces and yelling at them. Not only has she made employees shed so many tears time and time again but she has even admitted to me about not caring about how any of the employees feel about it. For the past 10 plus years that I have worked for this company, this location has by far been the worst. I have seen every new employee come and go like flies here in the seaming department. If anyone higher up has ever questioned why so many people have come and go, it's because no one can stand her emotionally or mentally. She tears people down and feels no remorse about it. Having someone higher up just show up isn't good enough, she'll just pretend to be nice to everyone until you leave. With how terrible she is, we really need someone to go undercover as an employee just to experience for themselves how bad she really is.
Pros
Employees are all friendly and hard working
Cons
Management issues
don't get your hopes up.
Internet Processor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCDecember 8, 2015
Horrible place to work. Human resources and management are very shady people. When you are smart and are a threat to their jobs, the figure out a way to get rid of you . The Burlington plant is the absolute worse. The pay is horrible, whether you are in management or not. Trust me....you don't want to be bothered with this company.
Pros
Cons
drama 24/7
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMarch 16, 2016
I would recommend this employer. The company offers good hours. They offer vacation and holidays with pay. Although, the health insurance benefits are fair.
Pros
Good hours
outgoing
Operator (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCDecember 27, 2015
operated a cash register, counted the safe and made tills for the other cashiers. managed the cashiers and their schedule. and compare end of day sales with the previous year.
Pros
outgoing and non outgoing customers
Cons
different work schedules
warehouse that meets production or more daily
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCDecember 1, 2015
A typical day at work includes gathering all tools needed, stock line with product and boxes, start up line. I've learned to work with others and to lead them in the best way possible.
can be a fun place to work.
lower management (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMay 26, 2015
Your day at work depends on the management attitude, opportunity to learn is there, there's a lot of favoritism. Hirer wages are desired for the jobs done along with fairness when it comes down to bidding for jobs within the plant.
Pros
having a job
Cons
human resources is not strong
Productive work place with great leadership personnel
Dye House Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNAugust 26, 2015
Great training personnel, wonderful leadership, and honest hard working individuals throughout this department. Very team orientated atmosphere with quality products as main goal.
pays bills
Picker (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCSeptember 29, 2015
Takes to long to advance. They have a no note policy. When a member of your immediate family passes away you only get 3 days
Another great company
Planning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMay 2, 2014
I had fun there. I managed 100 brand new sewing machines. I helped IT set up BOMs, operations and routings.
Overall I enjoyed working at Kayser-Roth
Forecast Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 28, 2013
Company was smaller when I was there 20 years ago and it seemed easier to advance there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kayser-Roth Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3