Kayser-Roth Employee Reviews in United States

Poor managment
qa (Former Employee) –  dcAugust 24, 2015
It is a great company but the management isn't. They could appreciate the employees more than they do, and can also provide a raise every year.
Ok place to work but no room to move and come up in the company.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 3, 2016
I enjoy working every day, love doing my job, and helping others, but I will not come up and better myself in a company which is something I want for my future.
the place wasnt that bad, it was very hot but it was a decent place to work
border/folder (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCOctober 21, 2015
I worked there for 6 months and quit& went to work at a restaurant which i though i would make more money. kayser roth was very hot.
The job does helps you learn to achieve your goals
Seam Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCMarch 21, 2012
This company does help you to achieve your goal as far as getting the product done within a certain amount of time. The management is not there to help in certain situations sometimes it is left up to you to handle on your own and they allow people to get harrassed because if you cant prove it then its nothing they can do and you have to tolerate situations that may affect you in different ways and nothing is done about it.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
management
Good overall compnay
Textile Shade Matcher (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 16, 2013
good people,excellent equiptment,room for advancement.
Great Work Environment with Large Break Room and Vending Machines
Sock Finisher (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCApril 18, 2012
A typical day at work would be arriving twenty to thirty minutes early. I learned how to put boxes together, pack socks into a box and label with stickers to be shipped to local stores such as Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc.. Coworkers are great to work with very diverse and very helpful as well. The hardest part of the job is trying to count the total of all the boxes that I put on the forklifts from 7am- 3pm. The enjoyable part is puttin the socks in the bags, taping the boxes and labeling them.
Pros
large break room
Busy work place and never a dull moment.
LEAD QUALITY CONTROL AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 17, 2013
While working for Kayser-Roth the work day started off as soon as I entered the door. Shipment were scheduled to arrive at 6:00 am with several other containers due to arrive within hours. Typically I would sign onto my computer, check e-mails then make sure the rest of my crew was at work then assign each person what to began on for the day. Before the audits could begin we would have to wait on the personal to unload the containers so that we could pull the required styles for audit. The hardest part of the job is to shuffle the high priority audits from the lowest. Also it became a challenge to complete audits when defects were found. If a shipment fails an audit the Quality Manager and the DC Manager must be contacted as well as defective samples and documented audit included with samples. At times it seemed like working in a circus. Juggling deadlines and completing required data entry as well as preparing for the next day. The best part of the job was getting to see all new incoming products before everyone else. Looking back at the years that I spent at Kayser-Roth I would say that I learned many exciting facts concerning clothing in the industry. Sizes, material, Requirements for industries manufacturing goods for the USA. I am grateful for the experiences that I had while working for this company and hopefully what I have learned will help me at my nest assignment.
Pros
discount on items manufactured by kayser-roth
Cons
underpaid and health benefits too expensive.
Enjoyed working with the various lines of legwear
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 30, 2013
Take calls for orders of Legwear for HUE, Calvin Klein, EasySpirit. Check product levels, status of shipped orders, help prepare for seasonal legwear launches. Enter orders and advise customers/sales reps of availability and shipping dates. Really enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pros
fun and exciting place to work.
Cons
monthly pay and it was low
I was a productive work place.
Board Prep (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMarch 6, 2013
Everyday was something new that you would learn. I learned how to work machinery an inspect women's clothing. The supervisors were decent people, could have had a better attitude towrds their work ethics. The hardest part was having to stand on a machine that got well over 100 degrees with no drink allowed on the floor.
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
short break
3 Shift
Finishing Packager (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCAugust 14, 2014
I worked 3rd shift. It was easy and quick.. The people were nice had no problems. I had to quit because I got really sick and I was not able to work.
Cons
breaks felt short, were my feet 8 hrs

Want to know more about Kayser-Roth?

Ask a question
90 Degrees unloading semi-trucks
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 21, 2014
Work in the heat.

And hope the boss you have is kind enough to bring some bottled water or at least not hassle you for having bottled water.
easy
Pre-board (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNMarch 7, 2013
the job was easy but it doesnt seem worth it if your a smoker. you cant smoke anywhere on the premises and youcant go out to your car for any reason during your shift.

2.9