Kaztronix Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company to be Contractor for.
WAN Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMarch 2, 2016
The Company was Great. The contract job they had was not what I was initially told. Thats how the military works for you. They contract you for network engineer but the position doesn't do any networking period. Its a sit and monitoring position No fault to kaztronix at all great company they just need accurate descriptions of their contracts so they know exactly what they are sending their people to do.
Lied to from the start
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2016
I was fortunate enough to experience this company only through the interview process. I have two masters degrees from a tier one school, and they contacted me about possible placement in the NYC JNJ office.

The first impression I had was awful. It sounded like someone from Mumbai was calling me. I could hardly understand them.

The contract rate that was our agreement was dropped by 30 percent post interview. It made the possibility of even working for them impossible. They're just another greedy contract recruiter to leach off educated people in pharma. Stay far away.
Pros
Language lesson in Indian syntax
Cons
Low pay, deceit, no benefits
Great people to work for !
Inventory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 30, 2015
I worked for Kaztronix LLC. out of McLean VA. for 2 1/2 years.
I worked in the Dallas Texas area. (several hundred miles away)
They where great to work for.
Any time I had a problem, it was handled Very promptly.
The pay was good.
The people where friendly.
I could not ask for better people to work for.
Pros
The people
Cons
No pay for Hollidays no Vacation time. Insurance was to high.
Clean enviroment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  MAJune 29, 2015
I worked for this company which is a temp service and they were a good temp. Service to work for . I had to call in my work hours and number of days worked
Home
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  VA/MDJune 17, 2015
I love working for Kaztronix. Co-workers are awesome; they are very helpful, attentive, competitive, creative, hardworking, and just people one would want to hangout with. Managers, directors, and executives are also awesome; they love to acknowledge people's hard work, they truly appreciate people, they are flexible with one's work life balance, they are understanding, motivating, inspirational, and just good people who promote integrity and honesty. Never would I have thought I would be thanked for doing my job but that is the type of people they are. It feels so good to be at the bottom of the chain and hear the words "thank you" from the owner of a company. Management does push one to do their very best, they let one know to be successful one needs to put in extra hours and they are always sure to keep that in mind when one asks for time off or to take care of a personal issue on company time. They treat you like adults and they know you will make up the time. Kaztronix is my home and of course things aren't perfect but because of the people I work with and the mentorship they provide, I could never see myself leaving or not giving 100%. I would say it's a family atmosphere.
Pros
Great/ Honest people, very competetive PTO
Cons
Ins and Retirement plan could be better but it is understandable
Great Follow Up With Contract Employees at Client Facilities
Linux Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 26, 2015
I have been a contractor for 2 years at Kaztronix.. They have been fantastic because not only did they find me a job, they communicated how/ what I needed to accomplish and improve upon while on the job. In two months I'm projected to be converted to an FTE.. I would never had this opportunity if wasn't for Kaztronix. Other Agencies don't communicate with their contract employees..
Pros
Good Coaching, Contact their employees on a regular basis..
Cons
paid every two weeks. most prefer weekly.
Fun & Motivating excellent for recent college grad
Recruiter 3 (Current Employee) –  Mclean, VAApril 24, 2015
The overall atmosphere is lively and fun! The opportunity for advancement is super attainable and can happen based on performance . My coworkers are helpful and constantly provide guidance and assistance
Pros
The opportunity for advancement is super attainable
Cons
It definitely is hard work and long hours, but the hard work quickly pays off! Individual Goals change on a daily basis..
typical contract employer
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 28, 2014
no paid time off, expensive benefits, poor salary, job description had nothing to do with the actual job.
n/a
Quality Control Product Release Specialist (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJMarch 10, 2014
temp assignment, hardest part of the job to know that was only temporary
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Very Miss Leading
MECHANIC (Current Employee) –  NJJanuary 3, 2014
Run as fast as you can with this miss leading company. I work for them and what a big mistake on my part. There health ins.is way to costly and there is a contractor by the name of crossfire that has a way better health ins and they get you more money to work for them.Kraztronix does not care about you or me all they want is there money. I refer people to crossfire because Kaztronix does not want to pay you the referral money. They come up with a lame excuse to why they don't have to pay you.They tell you what you want to hear and they never back it up .Get every thing in writing from this company.I WELL NEVER REFERR ANY ONE TO THIS COMPANY.I REFERR THEM TO OTHER CONTRACTORS LIKE CROSSFIRE.
Cons
every thing
Great Place To Work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  McleanMay 15, 2013
Kaztronix is a fun environment. I was hired as a recruiter supporting It. The compensation can be excellent if you produce numbers.
Pros
fun / charismatic
Cons
more face to face interaction
Horrible recruiters
recruitee (Former Employee) –  Saint LouisMarch 21, 2013
Stay away. Seek an alternative recruiter if they contact you about a position.

Unprofessional, lack of details and will not answer basic questions when you push for details of how the company makes their money. I don't know if they're outright dishonest, but when they tried to get my rate of pay level down, stating it was unmarketable, and I asked if that was because their cut would be less - they wouldn't answer- when I asked how they make their money, they wouldn't answer and told me I was welcome to go to another recruiter.

Juvenile and unprofessional at best.
Fun Environment
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 11, 2012
Busy staffing agency for Government, IT and Pharmaceuticals.
Extremely Dedicated
Information Technology Wireless Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  NAVSEA Washington DCNovember 4, 2012
I have nothing but excellent things to report about KAZTRONIX, management identifies with their employees!
Pros
fast response from management and humna resources
Cons
not too many job opennings
Huge mistake working for this shady organization
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  McLean, VASeptember 10, 2012
They will say anything to get you onboard. I was sold on taking a contract position with the company at a lower pay than I would normally have accepted because I was told that they had "excellent benefits", including medical, dental, a 401(k) and paid Personal Time Off (PTO) even for contract employees. They never sent me any details until after I started. That is when I found that the benefits were prohibitively expensive and Kaztronix did not share in any of the costs. Also, the waiting period was so long that by the time I became eligible for benefits, my three month contract was up. They do have a 401(k) but there is no match. During my contract I did not use any PTO. I had been told that any unused PTO would be paid out when my contract was up. That was a lie. When I called to check on where my PTO check was, I was told that they don't pay accrued leave to contract employees. Stay away, far away from this place.