KBP Foods

KBP Foods Employer Reviews

Great Company to work for
Managing Partner- Restaurant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2014
This was a goal as a teenager to run my own restaurant. This was a great experience for me. I learned and obtained a lot of skills with this company. I enjoyed every workday.
Decent workplace, nice location and cool coworkers
Team Member / Team Member Trainer (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 21, 2013
Pros: free food occaisionally, flexible hours
Cons: sometimes hard to maintain solid hours, low pay
We have a newer store so it is easier to keep clean. a typical day at work would be a 4-11 shift closing the drive thru. breaking down cress cores and putting food in bags in well pans. the hardest part of this job is easily the customers. at my location they are so incredibly rude. the best part is the coworkers. we all get along well at my location.
They don't hold you back. there are always new opurtunites for everyone.
Co-Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 17, 2012
It is a fast paced envirnonment. I have learned how to talk to customers, how to bring in sales. You never stop learning. management is great. they keep everyone involved in whats going on with the store and company.
They don't hold you back. there are always new opurtunites for everyone.
Co-Manager (Current Employee), Council Bluffs, IASeptember 17, 2012
Innovative Company
Exec Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 6, 2012
My work day is never the same and that's what I enjoy most about my days!

About KBP Foods

"KBP Foods has been named one of the 10 fastest-growing restaurant chains and one of the top 150 fastest-growing businesses!" KBP – Read more