KBS Employee Reviews

Please provide me a good room or office
Director (Former Employee) –  South koreaJanuary 1, 2017
Hire me thats all Because I want my family to be good and have house to live in and to be a great director somedays And I want to meet my favorite actor and favorite kpop in korea i want to apply to kbs because its my favorite channel in korea so i decided to apply their
Pros
Free lunches and drinks
Cons
Short beaks
kbs
Supervisor janitor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 16, 2016
Typical jobs include cleaning restrooms, vacuuming sales floors, and garbage removal. Hours vary during the holidays. Management is typically few. The custodian job is a good part-time job just to start out with.
Good people
Cleaning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 15, 2016
Its a good company to work for. If I could start my own cleaning business I would use KBS. I like the fact that they actually work with you to make things better within the store you are servicing.
Good place to learn a skill not a career
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Grain Valley, MO,August 10, 2016
Seemed management was always changing
when they were happy so was everyone
didnt happen much
worked for kohl's, 24 hour fitness, sears, k mart
different managers for each one
once for an independent contractror
Pros
paid when they said they would
Cons
managers mood varied with corporate goals. nothing we could do about it
kbs
Regional District Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WiAugust 10, 2016
KBS is a demanding 24/7 job. I am receiving emails and phone calls all day and night. I am learning to balance work and home.

I started and the previous person in my position had not done his job, therefore, I had a lot of problems to resolve and a lot of people to meet and follow up with.

I have learned that I am good at working with other vendors and communication is becoming one of my strong attributes.

The hardest part of my job is being on the road away from my family for days at a time.

I enjoy when the vendor is happy and the customer is happy after a problem is resolved.
Pros
benefits, doing a job I enjoy
Cons
being away from my family
This was a good company to work for. I mostly worked alone but I my managers were always pleasant.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TNJuly 19, 2016
A typical day at work involved getting a list of the cabins you were expected to clean and have ready by the end of the work day. I learned time management at this job. The most enjoyable part of this job was the people I had working over me and of course the view. ( the mountains) The hardest part of this job was working at a pace so that it all gets done, some cabins were messier than others.
Pros
No one standing over you while you work.
Cons
Some days we were short on supplies, which cut into my time.
fun place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJuly 8, 2016
I wasn't there long but it was a fun place to work for.Lots of traveling and dealing with disgruntle customers. I had five accounts that I had to oversee everyday start from central jersey and leading all the way to south jersey and I never got compensated on mileage.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
lots of traveling
Serious work place
Commecial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJune 29, 2016
Serious workers at work, learn how to properly clean and what to use on what, management strict, co-workers work together fine, no hard parts of the job, the most enjoyable thing to see people giving credit for our good cleaning for keeping the store up contract to.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
okay
janitor/ housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 13, 2016
wasn't too bad only met my boss twice the time I was working there and which isn't bad but need more management going on. its like here do it yourself type job.
Maintenance
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 3, 2016
Good municipality to work for excellent good co workers to work for. The supervisions were good at communication and help the other workers to do the duty assigned for.
Unexpecting
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Chesterton, INFebruary 8, 2016
Working for KBS is not fun at all. I have no real supervision to speak of, with exception for the staff of the store I clean, but other than that, nothing. They hire people to "help me" without telling me, which cuts into hours.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Lack of Management
Fun and Easy
Lead Custodian (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NYDecember 10, 2015
the day run by smooth, I learned to manage crew members and porters. Management easy to work with, co- workers are friendly, carpets can be a challenge to maintain and meeting people are fun
Pros
teaches you how to use industrail machine to clean stores
Cons
no real advancement oppertunitys
Love my job
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHNovember 20, 2015
Did warehouse work including unloading trucks. Had computer and clerical work to preform. Great co-workers. Meet interesting outside vendors on a daily bases.
your pretty much only hd time to carryout your duties and that was it
Cleaning Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCNovember 19, 2015
Very busy, had to learn to manage my time properly and come up with a concept to finish everything but i loved traveling and doing the overnights
Pros
travel
Cons
you never know what to expect
Got to look at clothes while working.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 16, 2015
The best part about working there is that I clean a retail store so I get to look at clothes and a lot of different things. They were all very friendly. My manager is very flexible with my hours and that's plus ; Although, pay could be higher.
Pros
Meeting different people.
Cons
The vacuum doesn't work good.
Kbs
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIOctober 26, 2015
It was an alright job. We had top work hard, and the pay wasn't good at all. The manger was great and the co-workers. Had a good time while it lasted but it was time to move on.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Bad pay
fast moving always on the go
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 23, 2015
it was a fast working environment. Constantly going from one place to another. it was great! i learned how to become a manager very early in my career and learned on the go, but it was fulfilling since i learned so much in so little time. I often traveled all over the state of NM meeting new ppl and seeing the great sites.
Pros
great bosses, always traveling
Cons
short lived, not enought time with the family
Very Board
Porter/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2015
No room for advancement need more hours tell you something and do not stand behind it. Poor management like to text won't pick up the phone and call you just text. Not fair at all do not give any incentives.
product sales specialists
product sales specialists (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 20, 2015
I market new product of the company to shop owners by giving detail that are beneficial for store and KBS Bread Company. Also, deal with inventories assembling, and marketing part time for two months
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Southport, INJune 8, 2015
its an ok job to begin and gain experience in management but defiantly not a job to retire in, co worker are great and helpful. the hardest part of the job I would have to say is when you have to deal with people with bad attitudes
Pros
supervision
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KBS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8