KBS Employer Reviews

Cleaning duties thru the store.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 22, 2015
Tipical day at work was cleaning the whole store, throwing the garbage at the dumpster. I learn to work as a team in all duties and responsabilities. I manage to work at a fast pace and accurate on all of my duties. In the job we get along with each others making the job more pleasant and even. The hardest part of the job was working with the time has to be fast to keep the store clean and on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the public and the environment was good for the job.
fun workplace.
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 8, 2014
cant really say much because i worked alone but payed well and manager was very nice.
Terrible management. Lack of communication.
Cleaning (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIOctober 22, 2014
The job is pretty relaxed but you have to be up very early in the morning but that is no big deal. The worse part is the management is constantly changing and they have no clue as to how to treat good loyal employees. I was treated as if i was worthless and after working for this company for almost three years i had to move on.
Loud and overwhelming office
Data Entry (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: the 30 minute lunch break
Cons: people always being in your business
A typical day at work for me would go in and make phone calls to costumers at the top of the morning had to deal with unhappy costumers and happy costumers. i learned how to use several apps including drop box, word, grids etc. My coworkers have been always easy to get along with and always like to give the new person a hard time which I'm okay with i like a challenge. My hardest part of the job is dealing with certain people you don't have to deal with.
Work
Payroll Clerk/Human Resources assistant (Current Employee), Maumee, OHAugust 17, 2014
A typical day at work consists of processing garnishments for employees all over the country, entering hours, applications, benefits, processing payroll, labor levels, reconcile time cards, ADP, AR/AP.
n/a
Cleaner (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 8, 2014
i love to clean im very ocd in a good way. so i love having things nice and neat
loveit
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee), Allentown, PAAugust 3, 2014
easy job. always done early. great bosses. went in early before the stores opened and left the latest around 1pm
not alot of hours
Janitorial (Current Employee), Painted Post, NYJuly 14, 2014
Cons: no benefits
go in to store and begin to clean
i learned how to run a auto scrubber
some co-workers are nice others not so much
Productive and fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 14, 2014
FUN PLACE TO WORK WITH GREAT HOURS AND EXCELLENT EMPLOYEES. I WORK CLOSELY WITH THE AREA MANAGER ANYTHING THING THAT I NEED HE DONE IT RIGHT AWAY.
Janitor (Former Employee), Plymouth, INJune 9, 2014
KBS has horrible managers, who do not help when you need it, I had a manager that sometimes never showed up and if he did he was always late, they couldnt keep anyone and i was working with someone new every other day and they messed up my pay/checks at least 3 different times and when i called the corporate office to get it fixed i had to call them numerous times as no one would call me back.
ok comany
kellymeyer building asociation (Former Employee), Holland, MIMay 30, 2014
This company was ok you can travel to any state and have a job but it just felt as if you couldnt get any anvacment in this job. Good part time job.
great
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Hawthorne, FLMay 22, 2014
KBS Hawthorne, FL
Crew Leader 7/2012-7/2013
 Supervised crew members in daily job duties.
 Provided professional client service.
 Cleaned and Waxed Supermarket chain floors.
THE TIME RUN FAST.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 19, 2014
Pros: dont have my job is partime.
Cons: dont have heltcare.
GO TO PUNCH IN MY NUMBER OF EMPLOYMENT, PUT THE GLOVES, CLEAN THE FLOOR FIRST AND AFTER THE BATHROOMS. WHEN FINISH PUNCH OUT. USES DETERGENT WITH MORE CAREFULL AND LEARN MORE ENGLISH. THE CO-WORKERS IS NICE PERSONS. THE HARDEST PART OF JOB IS CLEAN THE BATHROOMS SOMETIMES WAS NASTYS. THE MOST ENJOYBLE THE WORKS WHEN THE FINISH EVRETING WAS CLEAN.
nice job
Environmental service technician (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLMarch 10, 2014
Pros: nice place to work
Cons: hated hours
good place to work no trouble
they all stay in good mood liked the job no prob
handy work
Professional Cleaning Technician (Former Employee), Holyoke, MAJanuary 24, 2014
i used clean the bathrooms buffing floor vacum mop and swipe and take care garbage
Good company
Industrial Hygienist (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: good health care insurance
Cons: the work never ends
A typical day for me is weak up very early in the morning, start with checking the stores I have assign, supervising the cleaning crews, talk with the store management, machinery maintenance, training the new people, making interviews to new applicants, taking care of complains, order new supplies. I go back home and I have a lot paper work to do and still in touch with the employees by phone.
Retail cleaning at Big K Mart
Cleaner (Former Employee), Big K Mart Moon TownshipDecember 28, 2013
Pros: checks did not bounce
Cons: very poor supervisor
Good Area Manager but my immediate supervisor was a cranky old lady who often talked negatively of me to anyone who would listen. I could do nothing right for her. Did talk with my manager who refused to believe me and stated "She's a sweetheart". Right.
productive
Day Porter (Former Employee), Dearborn, MINovember 26, 2013
Made sure the store was clean
Cleaned Men and Women bathrooms
Mopped All Bathroom Floors
Sweaped whole Store and Vaccumed
Custodian (Current Employee), Portage, MIOctober 31, 2013
Pros: it's a job
Cons: everything else
I work at the night shift so I have no co-workers, its just me. I work 3 hours a night and 6 nights a week, so I cant really do anything in the evening. I have no offer of benefits, and no hope for promotion.
Great company with good people.
News Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2013
(1) What I do :
Read news paper, watch news programs.
Set up a filming schedule ( time and location ), cast people, interview and interpret.
Edit the footage.
Send the footage to the headquarters (in Korea).
Operate Live news.
Coordinate with variety of people.

(2) What I've learned :
Communication skills, Editing ( Edius ), ENG camera, Working with responsibility.

(3) Management :
KBS is the biggest broadcasting company and has the highest viewer rate than any other stations in Korea.
They offered and treated me with good benefits.

(4) Co-workers :
Since they are from Korea, they wanted to do all the thing fast.
We worked as family.

(5) Hardest part of the job :
Communicating with supervisor.
I lived here in U.S. for 11 years, and supervisor just came from Korea. So, sometimes we had different thoughts in working.

(6) Most enjoyable part of the job :
Making my own news segment or program is the most enjoyable time of the job.

About KBS

You would hit the nail right on the head if you were to call KBS a "regional contractor." The company provides design/build, planning, – Read more