KCA DEUTAG Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good company to work
Country Manager (Former Employee) –  AngolaDecember 3, 2015
Overall KCAD is a good company to work with just a few issues that are no different than any other contractor. Enjoyed my time here.
Pros
Lot's of locations to work in
Cons
HR issues that could be improved
Task Orientated
(RDS) Project Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  LondonSeptember 28, 2015
KCA has been a steep learning curve and overall an enjoyable experience. I have learned a lot of new skills in Project planning, cost control and estimating whilst consolidating a few in computer softwares and analysis.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Driven my oil and Gas market so at the moment next to no job security
good place to work
ASSISTANT DRILLER (Current Employee) –  PORT HARCOURTApril 21, 2013
it is a kind of company that review the reality in drilling and it control
Nice Atmosphere to work with KCA and management is very helpful
Rig Medic (Current Employee) –  North, SCApril 16, 2013
learn more about the safety aspects and while helping HSE adviser learn more thing about safety.Good management and good team with co worker.Lots of paper was the only hardest job in this area and enjoyable is the same work more pressure for work more enjoyment to do that work overall learn lots of things with KCA Deutag.
Operate and maintain drilling rig diesel motors, transmissions, pumps and drilling mud Systems, and mix mud chemicals, cements and additives
Floorman (Former Employee) –  PAKISTANFebruary 27, 2013
I have both type of experience land rig. I worked with KCA Deutag
DRILLING PAKISTAN as Floor Man in land RIG from last two years and I also worked with GREAT WALL DRILLING COMPANY as ROUSTABOUT. And as per job responsibilities I was responsible for the maintenance and smooth running of the mud pumps and the mud holding pits among the rest of the machines in the mud pump room. They may be required to assist the roughnecks is they are not needed in the mud pump room and the drilling floor is busy. I have also climb the derrick, which is a tall drilling tower, to assist racking drill pipe when it is being pulled out of the hole.
good working condition. good people to work with.
Chief Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Africa,AngolaDecember 13, 2012
I Normally Maintain the operational integrity of maintenance (preventive maintenance), installation and removal of mechanical systems/components, repair and documentation of the drilling systems.
•Understand drilling machinery as in the oil field today:
•Drawworks•Top drives•Engines•Cranes•Pipe racking systems•Iron roughneck•Hydraulic Systems
•Sewage Systems•Piping Systems to include pumps such as Centrifugal and Mud Pumps
•Troubleshoots down to the component level. With the ability to make repairs to system and perform test to validate repairs.•I Maintains a high standard of safety and housekeeping to ensure area, machines and equipment are maintained in a safe and clean condition. Corrects and/or reports unsafe conditions and other faults.
•Follow Preventive Maintenance requirements and identify issues while making inspections.

Want to know more about KCA DEUTAG?

Ask a question