Ke'aki Technologies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Ke'Aki Tech is THE best company I've been employed by.
IT Tech Support Specialist, PACOM, JIATFW (Current Employee) –  Camp H M Smith, HIMay 18, 2017
I've been a Defense Contractor for twenty-seven years and Ke'Aki Tech is THE best company I've been employed by.

They have been a very good company to work for. I am hoping to find another position so that I can continue to work for Ke'Akis. The group of people that I have worked have been very helpful. We get a lot of work done but we also enjoy working together.

I moved to the Engineering Team while working in this position. It is a very interesting field to work in. I have enjoyed being at Camp Smith, although the parking situation is tricky I have truly enjoyed working in the military environment.
Pros
The take us out to eat sometimes
Cons
I like FT Detrick
ACQUISITION SUPPORT SPECIALIST/LOGISTICS (Current Employee) –  Fort Detrick, MDNovember 22, 2015
Company has treated me well.Howerver, in the 4 1/2 years I have been there, I have not seen 1 promotion. No advancement opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ke'aki Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7