Under the supervision of the Asset and Property Manager, the Office/Assistant Property Manager provides support to a small team of commercial property and asset managers, assist in the marketing and management of a commercial office building and the running of the company's office.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Make sure that the office is open and running at 8:00 a.m. each morning of operation
- Provide all means necessary to keep office running in an orderly and professional manner
- Maintain supervision of all computer systems as needed with assistance of contracted technical support
- Assist all other office activities as needed
- Office administration duties include drafting letters and notices, answering proposals and RFP's, drafting letters of intent, completing lease abstracts, rent collections, plus maintain organized lease and property files
- Complete special projects
- Provide support for marketing, exhibits, aerials, renderings, etc.
- Coordinate with legal regarding word processing of contracts
- Conduct regular property inspections and arranges for alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of property as specified in management services or lessee's agreement
- Prepare three day notices, and track the eviction process
- Contract for services for security, maintenance, and grounds keeping personnel and assist with the bidding process for capital and scheduled maintenance items
- Oversee and issue maintenance requests
- Assists in the preparation of budgets, CAM reconciliations, client financial statements and reports on status of properties
- Handle details of move-ins and move-outs including market-ready preparations and processing security deposit refunds
- Assists in the resolution of Accounts Receivable issues
- Assists with supervision of building staff
- Code bills to be paid and process through accounts payable
Job Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or minimum four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of TWO YEARS property management experience
- California Real Estate License preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), PageMaker, Adobe or similar products used in creating exhibits logos and presentations
- MRI knowledge a plus
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Full benefits including health, 401k, etc.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Kearny Real Estate Company, founded in 1993 and headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices San Diego, is a partnership of experienced real...