Keepers Employee Reviews

The Temp
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 13, 2016
Keepers is a temp firm. I love that they send you on what they like to call auditions. My one and only audition was at my current position at Byte Back. Keepers was informative regarding my transition from temporary to permanent staff. Great group of folks.
Pros
Helps you build your skills.
Cons
No healthcare
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 13, 2016
nice environment to work in. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. I learned a lot from this job and I thank them for it.
Nice way to start fresh out of college
Secretarial Temp (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 11, 2014
Keepers was my very first temp agency. I liked it! Though work wasn't guaranteed, somehow I was placed in job assignments that required weeks or months of my time thus allowing me to secure permanent things like my very first apartment and first car all without worrying if I would have a check come in that week in order to pay for these things. They kept me busy, and allowed me to travel to parts of Washington, DC I never knew existed! Crazy especially since I was born and raised in DC. Good thing I hardly ever got sick; otherwise I'd be in trouble due to the lack of health insurance they did not provide. But overall, great company. If it weren't for them, I would've never landed my job at the National MS Society where I started as a temp, became permanent a year later, then stayed for 5.5 years thereafter; gaining the knowledge and experience needed to advance in my field elsewhere. Lucky me!
Pros
travel, training courses available, job placement opportunities
Cons
no health insurance, no guaranteed work assignments
They were there when I needed them.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDOctober 21, 2014
They give you the ability to learn everything from sales, to recruiting, and day to day operations.
Pros
none really, they are a temp agency so you shouldn't expect alot
Cons
no medical benefits
Temp to Permanent Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 24, 2013
Great place to work very professional.
Timely placement
Great Benefits
Welcoming work place
Clerical Administrative Aide (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 29, 2015
The staff assign you a work assignment for the week or month as a temp to hire, according to your past job experiences and skills.
The management is very proficient.
Pros
Very sincere and understanding
Interesting Place to work
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Washington, D.C.September 24, 2014
Keepers is the first temping agency I've worked with and my first employer since graduating college. They have great exposure with assignments all around the DC area and various positions however most of those positions you will be over qualified for and probably under paid. However, I've noticed that most of the assignments are located with their regular clients that aren't looking to keep or place someone permanently.
Pros
great for networking and quick to get you started so that you are earning a pay check, most clients will ask for you back.
Cons
not really valued, you have to call in everyday to see if you have an assignment, in most cases there will be last minute assignment that they expect you to get to immediately, rare long-term assignments.
Not such good people to work for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INNovember 21, 2014
I would never recommend anyone trying to get a job here. I worked here for almost a year. I really enjoyed my job at first. I worked only Wed, Friday, Sat, & Sun. Only 20-23hrs a week. I had to get a second job due to not getting many hours. I walked into work one day and there was a note on the counter saying that she was going to hire someone else due to me getting another job and was not able to cover one Monday. Stated that I could continue working until they found someone else and to just leave my key on my last day. I think it's pretty low to leave a note instead of talking to me.
Pros
50 percent discount
Cons
not very friendly people to work for
Unreliable Service
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 11, 2015
The staff does not assist temps well and places them anarchically without checking up on them nor do they respond in time to inquiries
Good work setting
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 11, 2015
Keepers is a good place to work. I enjoy working there. My co-workers are so nice, You don't have to worry about nobody being down your back.
Productive and always positive environment
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 22, 2013
Great company to work with and you may have a future with this company.
Great Temp Agency
Temporary Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 16, 2012
Worked closely with managers to be place at a job for me. They gave extra computer training if you needed it. Worked with a lot of different and interesting people. Good pay based on skills.
Temp Company
Leasing and Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDMay 13, 2014
Temp Company
Many different job opportunities
Found a permanent position
Nice staff
Recent Grad
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 5, 2014
Helps get work experience in various fields and foot in door