Keeton Corrections Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
A place of growth and change for all parties involved.
Corrections Monitor (Current Employee) –  Spanish Fort, ALApril 25, 2013
In the run of a day I must possess extreme latitude and depth to deal with all the different attitudes that emerge from the various personalities in the collection of residents. In successfully managing such an abstract collection of characters, one has to possess above average wisdom and temperance. My co-workers and myself have to be consistently in sync with rules, direction and expectation in order to manifest the objective of the program. The hardest part of the job is maintaining this consistency with the dedication of the staff fluctuating due to the stress of dealing with the anger, deceitfulness and slothfulness of the residents paralleling the absence of benefits or opportunity of advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a man accept wise counsel, realize God can change his expected future of repetition of the past and seek God to renew his mind and his heart; to see a man envisioning success within the realm of righteousness and leaving the program with a just plan for his life!
Pros
an opportunity to aid a wayward individual in redirecting their life
Cons
no opportunity of advancement