Keiser University

Keiser University Employer Reviews

Challenging but a great experience
OTA Program Fieldwork Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 29, 2014
Gained a lot of knowledge and had great staff in the department who were like a family and helped each other
Productive workplace
Financial Aid Assistant (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 14, 2014
Pros: great co. workers
Cons: no room for growth in the company
Working at Keiser University has been a learning experience these past four years, however it is time to move on to bigger and better things. Looking to work for a company that allows me to grow and utilize my skills.
Admissions
Graduate Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 21, 2014
Pros: enrollments
Cons: sales
Enrolling of students into graduate programs and touring students around the campus
productive
OTAS (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 4, 2014
Provided education and experience needed to finish school
good
Lead Faculty PTA Program (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 26, 2014
Overall positive work experience. Reinforced professional standards.
Senior Admissions Representative
Associate Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 13, 2014
• Led the admissions team in student enrollments
• Mentored students on improving academic and financial matters
• Utilized effective communication among various school departments
I enjoyed SNA.
SNA Corresponding Secretary (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2014
SNA was a student run club for the program I was in. SNA was well run by our student government and I am thrilled to see it continue to progress and thrive.
RUNNNNNNNNNNNN FROM THIS CORRUPT PLACE
Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 11, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything
Keiser is one of the worst place you can work for, its all politics in there. You are basically a telemarketer instead of an admission counselor. If you are a recent grad I guess it will be ok for you. The pay rate is ok. There is nooooooooooooooo room for growth and management are corrupt. At the interview they will portray Keiser as a wonderful company – more... to work for but please don't be fool. – less
Difficult
Health Information Program Instructor (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 9, 2014
Pros: nice place to work if you like people and helping students to reach their goals
Cons: accelerated classes
Just Difficult, not much more to say.
Difficult management, I learned a lot about trusting people.
Not much more to say about the place.
instructor
Instructor (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 4, 2014
Pros: students
instructed students in QC/QA and law and ethics. I also did site visit to clinical sites.
The interaction with the students was enlightening. Learning that they passed there boards was gratifying.
Very flexible and great staff
Librarian Assistant/Work (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLFebruary 22, 2014
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Lots of team work. Turn around though is high as expectations in certain job fields is rigorous.
Good company to work for.
Accounting and Finance Professor (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FloridaFebruary 14, 2014
As a professor, responsibilities are typically divided between teaching, research, and service. The teaching responsibility includes learning the materials, keeping up to date with current advances in both research and technology, choosing an appropriate textbook, preparing lectures, grading, and others. Research activities involve keeping up with current – more... research activities in my area of expertise. This includes reading journal articles, attending conferences, and staying in touch with other researchers in their field. Service activities involve serving on various committees of the department (e.g., the undergraduate program committee which evaluates the courses we require for majors and minors), college, campus (e.g., the business administration committee, which evaluates the courses students must take in order to gain sufficient "breadth" in their education), and the university system. Also perform service activities to the "academic community," such as organizing conferences, symposiums and academic contest. – less
Productive and Fun Environment
Admissions Counselor (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: seeing someone life change for the better
Cons: management style too inconsistent
Facilitate enrollments by building relationships, follow up calls and appointments. Interviewing and recommending programs that will enhance an individual's future career.
Not a healthy place to work
FA Advisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: pays is good
Cons: helathcare is very expensive, managers are bullies, stress level is unhealthy
Managers are rude and unethical. School President sweeps all issues under the rug and never deals with them head on. The stress level is heart attack and stroke approved.
Learning facility
IT Technician -Internship (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 28, 2014
This was the school where I was studying and Interning at the same time, so it was very fun to be able to get my hands on the equipment that I would read about on books.
Typical Day
Financial Aid Advisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 28, 2014
Maintained regular proactive outreach to my portfolio of students, and initiated front-end tuition investment counseling discussions. Consistently assisted applicants in making informed tuition investment decisions by providing accurate and timely information on financing their education.
 Served as a respected liaison between 7 Admissions Advisors – more... and our internal financial aid processing office. – less
University caters toward providing degrees that are job driven.
Faculty Instructor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 21, 2014
Teaching business and management courses
Real time accomplishments and challenges in the local and international business world
Fellow instructors were passionate about the success of students
Some Students non-interest in courses
Some students passion for excellence
helpful and supportive team members
Assistant to Director of Nursing Program (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: i love my job
Cons: it is a student job
As a student balancing work and school can be difficult, I am blessed to have the job I have even if its temporary.
Unpredictable
Admissions Officer "Online Campus" (Current Employee), FlofidaDecember 20, 2013
Unpredictable, great come up company. Not a company to grow in.
Admissions Counselor
Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Ft. Lauderdale, FLDecember 9, 2013
Admissions Counselor. I worked as a consultant enrolling students. I move the student through the entire course structure, student loan availability and career options available at Keiser University; along with working closely with our 300 staff members.

1 2 3 4 5

About Keiser University

Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university offering master's, bachelor's and associate degrees. – Read more