Keiser University Employee Reviews

Insanity at it's highest level
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 10, 2017
Every day was never like the last. My manager was, and I'm sure still is, a VERY unorganized mess and it became my job to hold their hand in every aspect of their life. The team that I worked with underneath this individual was phenomenal, but unfortunately, this manager is insufferable and I was inevitably forced to leave. If ever I could rate a person, it would be extremely unfavorable. Nowhere else should I be accosted and forced to work 12 hour days because a manager is unable to manage their own life.
Pros
The team was a wonderful family
Cons
No lunch breaks on some days, You WILL be berated and screamed at
Stable work environment
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 4, 2017
Great as an entry level job, not really many opportunities of advancement, can be an enjoyable atmosphere, not much support from upper management, not enough it is done to reward or recognize employees, great place to work if you enjoy interacting with people
Pros
great co workers
Cons
non supportive upper management
Large turnover
Faculty Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 20, 2016
Large turnover of faculty and middle management. The job market was saturated in many areas but admissions keep promising students good high salaried jobs. More emphasis on admissions and enrolling students than on quality of students and academics. Co-workers were all nice and well qualified but didn't stay around. Best part of job was teaching.
Pros
Salary was fair
Cons
Job market saturated, some students had trouble with English language
Great Company to work.
Financial Aid Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 16, 2016
Great Place to work, great benefits, great team work that is always available to assist you and help you,of course depends on which department you work for,
Great School
School (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 15, 2016
Teachers are approachable and patient. Students learned by doing hands on. Books and computers are accessible to students and after school help is always available for students who are not fast learners.
Pros
free computer services
Cons
lots to learn in a short span
NO student life, micro manage, too expensive, poor compensation
Adjunct Psychology Professor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 14, 2016
Cost to attend to high- expensive, student don't get to chose classes they take, no student life, Micro manage instruction and lowest paying college in Fort Myers.
Pros
good quality professionals
Cons
No student life
Best Job Ever
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLNovember 7, 2016
I have been working here for almost 2 years. This is the best job I have ever had. My boss is amazing and encouraging. She wants me to get back in school so I will be eligible for promotion.
Inconsistencies in the company
Executive Assistant to Dean of Academics (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309November 4, 2016
There was an inordinate amount of paperwork. Other than that I enjoyed my position as the Assistant to the Dean of Academics.
However after my elevator accident, Keiser decided to fire me one year after the accident.
Manager of Bookstore Operations (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 4, 2016
Great co-workers
Good working environment
Great seeing students graduate
Hardworking Individuals
Hardest part of job was seeing students who were not able to complete their dreams
I'm receiving an excellent education in a professional environment
Student (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2016
I'm pursuing my bachelor's degree in psychology, and will most like continue to a master's degree. I enjoy the high standards of education at Keiser, and the supportive atmosphere of the campus and its professionals.
It was work
Senior Admissions Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 5, 2016
I worked there for many years. They pay you on time on a bi weekly basis. I really dont have much else to say about this company.
Supportive manager and great co-workers
Admissions Counselor (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 29, 2016
The work was fast paced; from morning until the last minute there was always something to do. The best part about working there was the friendship and support from my co-workers, my manager, and my ability to make a positive impact on the students.
Financial Aid Officer/Registrar (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 20, 2016
Enjoyed working with students and co-workers. In the 11 years of working with Keiser I learned many different departments. The hardest part of my job as the Financial Aid Officer was getting the students best financial aid package together that best fit their financial aid situation.
Pros
great place to work
Excellent company
Medical Assistant/Online Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 6, 2016
Excellent company to work for, great chance of advancement.I have worked at this company for several years it has been great.This company really cares about their student and focus on them.
Pros
insurance and benefits
student
Student (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 1, 2016
It was good training and prepared me for clinical experience. When I was done with school I was able to pass my ARRT exam. this is a good school to go it just cost a lot to go to.
Non energetic
Student Financial Aid Services (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 31, 2016
Keiser University has grown over the years. I was with them for almost 10 years. They were not willing to cross train or give you the opportunity to grow from with in. Over all good company.
Wonderful experience
Receptionist Admin Assist. Academic / Nursing (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 25, 2016
Great institution, excellent work environment, great for leaning about the education field and enjoying see students improving their life styles. Working in Keiser University allow me to participated and experience the student's process until they to accomplished the graduation.Education definitely change people and society
Pros
Felexibility
Cons
Intensive
Very discipline professional place to work
Director of Admissions (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 23, 2016
Great company with good benefits. very rewarding place to work. Each day there is something new. meet new people and new challenges daily. Host of programs to offer.
Pros
educational benefits
Cons
long days at times
The dept of Education should be ashamed of themselves for giving accreditation to this joke of an institution.
Financial Aid (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLICKRAugust 3, 2016
It is a call center. ...and a really horrible one. The Clearwater Campus was virtually empty with a sociopath of a President.
Pros
None...well, no snipers or stabbings while i was there.
Cons
Virtually everything single aspect of the campus - literally no students. So pathetic.
No security
Professor (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 3, 2016
They make you believe that you are valued but then the bottom falls out. Had my hours cut from full-time to adjunct with no warning and very minimal notice. No concerns that I was loosing my medical, which was needed as my husband is disabled. I'm expected to teach as much but with no benefits. They are a business and the bottom dollar is more important than the employees.
Pros
To dissapointed to think of any
Cons
No job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keiser University. Our community is ready to answer.