Keiser University

Keiser University Employee Reviews

great institution
University Department Chair (Current Employee), Miami, FlOctober 13, 2014
Pros: academic freedom, high standards
KU is a great, student focused institution.They are concerned with career pathways for students, not just admissions
Great Dedication
Vice President Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 11, 2014
Pros: the staff was wonderful to work with.
Cons: my position did not offer growth
The entire staff was not only dedicated to the students; but to each other as well. No matter how hard everyone worked; they were always ready to give more if needed.
Excellent Learning Opportunity with friendly and qualified teachers
Student (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FLOctober 10, 2014
Excellent teacher who had experience in the field and was able to teach where we all understood more about the
Student
Student (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Internship at various medical facilities and live classroom environment. Preparing for registry exam for radiologic technologist.

Full time preparation for career in the allied healthcare field of radiologic technology.
Student focused, career university
Dean of Academic Affairs (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: great people to work with, wonderful students
Keiser is a unique university that truly lives out its mission. Students experience their education with hands on application in their classrooms. The student centered philosophy permeates the Orlando campus,
Productive work environment
Financial Aid Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 20, 2014
I was able to learn and build my knowledge of finance at Keiser University. I worked with a small team, which made it fun to get through the day. The hardest part of my job was room for growth.
effective Financial aid systems for students
Compliance Auditor (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 12, 2014
My typical day at work includes following regulations and auditing files for compliance issues and training staff members. The hardest part of my job is able to develop processes that enhances effectiveness and efficiency. The most enjoyable part of my is having files approved with no audit findings.
Excellent learning teaching atmosphere, respectful and honoring place to work.
Adjunct Nursing Professor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FloridaAugust 13, 2014
Pros: staff meetings were warm and inclusive, all were encourage to participate, administration friendly and respecting.
Cons: not enough vacations or breaks
My first position as an Adjunct professor was par excellent! most colleagues were kind and considerate, willing to share their knowledge, warm welcoming and friendly. The students were excellent eager to learn and sort after acheiving their goals. Loved Keiser University.
Fun Workplace
Admission Counselor (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 4, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: not much promotions
• Develops a profile of students attracted to the college by conducting research; interviewing applicants; designing questionnaires for current students; analyzing questionnaire results; conducting focus groups.

• Manage a heavy calendar of daily activities, meetings with prospect students, creating correspondences, answering voicemails, emails and other business communication.
• Welcomes prospective students by processing paperwork; interviewing applicants; arranging and conducting campus tours; conducting follow-up activities such as letter writing and phone-calling campaigns.
• Maintains recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Great company
Financial Aid Officer (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 1, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: the structure
I feel the company itself is great and the vision is something I support.
Challenging but a great experience
OTA Program Fieldwork Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 29, 2014
Gained a lot of knowledge and had great staff in the department who were like a family and helped each other
Productive workplace
Financial Aid Assistant (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 14, 2014
Pros: great co. workers
Cons: no room for growth in the company
Working at Keiser University has been a learning experience these past four years, however it is time to move on to bigger and better things. Looking to work for a company that allows me to grow and utilize my skills.
Admissions
Graduate Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 21, 2014
Pros: enrollments
Cons: sales
Enrolling of students into graduate programs and touring students around the campus
productive
OTAS (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 4, 2014
Provided education and experience needed to finish school
good
Lead Faculty PTA Program (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 26, 2014
Overall positive work experience. Reinforced professional standards.
Senior Admissions Representative
Associate Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 13, 2014
• Led the admissions team in student enrollments
• Mentored students on improving academic and financial matters
• Utilized effective communication among various school departments
I enjoyed SNA.
SNA Corresponding Secretary (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2014
SNA was a student run club for the program I was in. SNA was well run by our student government and I am thrilled to see it continue to progress and thrive.
RUNNNNNNNNNNNN FROM THIS CORRUPT PLACE
Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 11, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything
Keiser is one of the worst place you can work for, its all politics in there. You are basically a telemarketer instead of an admission counselor. If you are a recent grad I guess it will be ok for you. The pay rate is ok. There is nooooooooooooooo room for growth and management are corrupt. At the interview they will portray Keiser as a wonderful company to work for but please don't be fool.
Difficult
Health Information Program Instructor (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 9, 2014
Pros: nice place to work if you like people and helping students to reach their goals
Cons: accelerated classes
Just Difficult, not much more to say.
Difficult management, I learned a lot about trusting people.
Not much more to say about the place.
instructor
Instructor (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 4, 2014
Pros: students
instructed students in QC/QA and law and ethics. I also did site visit to clinical sites.
The interaction with the students was enlightening. Learning that they passed there boards was gratifying.

About Keiser University

Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university offering master's, bachelor's and associate degrees. – Read more

Keiser University Salaries