Keiser University Employee Reviews in United States

Non Progressive Work Culture
Admissions Counselor/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 31, 2015
Great place for young college grads who have maybe had one other non related job. Good stepping stone for a more promising career for this demographic. For any other academic professional, I wouldn't count on being treated fairly by any sort of management personnel.
Pros
the best part is helping students get into to school that couldn't otherwise anyplace else.
Cons
not the best value
Poor corporate culture
Assistant Librarian (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Poor corporate culture,.
Interdepartmental infighting
Promotion dismissal, etc. based more on nepotism, in-group out-group rather than merit, accomplishment, qualifications etc.
Bad administration let to company failure
Admission Counselor/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 11, 2015
Company closed, failed due to bad administration.

Fun to work
poor management
Great colleagues
hardest was dealing with poor management
Most enjoyable was daily dealing of HR issues
This was just where I went to school for MA
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 30, 2014
This was the university I attended. I didn't work here. The people here were amazing though.
It graduates knowledgeble students
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 30, 2014
It is an excellent university. I allows instructors to make a difference in students. It offers excellent benefits.
excellent
histology (Former Employee) –  histology lab.November 12, 2014
excellent,educative, working as a team with my co- wokers and following the rules and regulation of the facility.
Fast Paced work Environment
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 23, 2014
Very fast paced work environment, great benefits and wonderful people to work with. Family oriented, as well.
Pros
family oriented, great benefits
Cons
very fast paced.
great institution
University Department Chair (Current Employee) –  Miami, FlOctober 13, 2014
KU is a great, student focused institution.They are concerned with career pathways for students, not just admissions
Pros
academic freedom, high standards
Great Dedication
Vice President Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 11, 2014
The entire staff was not only dedicated to the students; but to each other as well. No matter how hard everyone worked; they were always ready to give more if needed.
Pros
the staff was wonderful to work with.
Cons
my position did not offer growth
Excellent Learning Opportunity with friendly and qualified teachers
Student (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLOctober 10, 2014
Excellent teacher who had experience in the field and was able to teach where we all understood more about the

Want to know more about Keiser University?

Ask a question
Student
Student (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Internship at various medical facilities and live classroom environment. Preparing for registry exam for radiologic technologist.

Full time preparation for career in the allied healthcare field of radiologic technology.
Student focused, career university
Dean of Academic Affairs (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaSeptember 20, 2014
Keiser is a unique university that truly lives out its mission. Students experience their education with hands on application in their classrooms. The student centered philosophy permeates the Orlando campus,
Pros
great people to work with, wonderful students
Productive work environment
Financial Aid Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 20, 2014
I was able to learn and build my knowledge of finance at Keiser University. I worked with a small team, which made it fun to get through the day. The hardest part of my job was room for growth.
effective Financial aid systems for students
Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 12, 2014
My typical day at work includes following regulations and auditing files for compliance issues and training staff members. The hardest part of my job is able to develop processes that enhances effectiveness and efficiency. The most enjoyable part of my is having files approved with no audit findings.
Excellent learning teaching atmosphere, respectful and honoring place to work.
Adjunct Nursing Professor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FloridaAugust 13, 2014
My first position as an Adjunct professor was par excellent! most colleagues were kind and considerate, willing to share their knowledge, warm welcoming and friendly. The students were excellent eager to learn and sort after acheiving their goals. Loved Keiser University.
Pros
staff meetings were warm and inclusive, all were encourage to participate, administration friendly and respecting.
Cons
not enough vacations or breaks
Fun Workplace
Admission Counselor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 4, 2014
• Develops a profile of students attracted to the college by conducting research; interviewing applicants; designing questionnaires for current students; analyzing questionnaire results; conducting focus groups.

• Manage a heavy calendar of daily activities, meetings with prospect students, creating correspondences, answering voicemails, emails and other business communication.
• Welcomes prospective students by processing paperwork; interviewing applicants; arranging and conducting campus tours; conducting follow-up activities such as letter writing and phone-calling campaigns.
• Maintains recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not much promotions
Great company
Financial Aid Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 1, 2014
I feel the company itself is great and the vision is something I support.
Pros
the people
Cons
the structure
Challenging but a great experience
OTA Program Fieldwork Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 29, 2014
Gained a lot of knowledge and had great staff in the department who were like a family and helped each other
Productive workplace
Financial Aid Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 14, 2014
Working at Keiser University has been a learning experience these past four years, however it is time to move on to bigger and better things. Looking to work for a company that allows me to grow and utilize my skills.
Pros
great co. workers
Cons
no room for growth in the company
Admissions
Graduate Admissions Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 21, 2014
Enrolling of students into graduate programs and touring students around the campus
Pros
enrollments
Cons
sales