Keithley Instruments Employee Reviews

Productive work place
Technicians Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 30, 2015
Working here was a great overall experience. Management was great and very helpful. They were also very flexible and worked with their workers well. Co-workers are also very friendly and helpful anyone is willing to come together to help and get the job done. Overall a good experience came out of working here.
Wash flux off of circuit boards and other assorted tasks.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHJune 1, 2014
-I would come in at 10 and leave at 4. My main job was to wash flux off of the circuit boards, but there wouldn't always be any there. If there wasn't, I would help put parts away in the SMT room, or cut the leads off of transistors. If there was nothing to do there (which was rare) or if there was another job that needed attending to, my boss would find me something else to do.
-I learned that I like a wide variety of tasks and get board doing one thing for hours on end (which would affect my work quality).
-My co-workers were very friendly to me and I got along well with nearly all of them.
-Some days I had to jump back and forth between jobs which can get a little overwhelming after a while, and likewise staying at one job for too long got boring.
Pros
Wide variety of things to do, got along great with my peers.
Company was sold to Tektornix
International Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHSeptember 14, 2013
Company was sold to Tektronix 2010 Manufacturing was sent to China and most employees were laid off.
The best job I ever had
Electronics Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 12, 2013
Everyone at Keithley seems happy and proud of what they do. Everyone is very helpful and will stop what they are doing to assist.
Pros
A lot of engineering opportunities
Cons
Bought out by another company
Productive and great work environment
Cable Assembler (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 22, 2013
Everything was great with Keithley. But they decided to move the manufacturing department to China because labor was cheaper.
Pros
paid breaks and lunches
Cons
no job security
excellent company to work for before sale of company
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 4, 2012
Initially had a family type environment and great team working environment. Was sold to Danaher

Want to know more about Keithley Instruments?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keithley Instruments. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3