Kelber Catering Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
hard work but well compensated
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 10, 2015
A very physical job that requires multi-tasking and the ability to follow instructions. Some of the managers are nice and easy to work with, however, under times of high stress there are a couple managers that can be abrasive.
great
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 28, 2015
Its great! I just need more hours. They are on call job and understand the need for another job. They expect me to have one and try and work around their hours.
Living lifestyle of having an on-call part-time position here at Kelber Catering
On-Call, part time position. (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 23, 2012
Out of the jobs I have had in my lifetime, I have to say I literally enjoy working here the most; when I work that is. I admit, I am amazed by how well I am being paid with an on-call part-time position. But, it's hard to say when I will have the next opportunity to work again at Kelber ; with all due respect. Originally this was to be my side job, however, I now am totally depending on this job. The hardest part is, I am not sure when I will work next.
Pros
there is an opportunity to have free food. including lunch to eat.
Cons
depending how long your shifts are, there is 1 maybe 2 10min brakes. and half hour brake working 8 hours or over
Everyone gets along and works as a team.
Retail Cashier (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 11, 2012
Fun and fast faced environment. Co-workers are friendly and we work together as a team. Ability to train in different departments, such as banquet servers.
Pros
meals are provided during shifts.

Want to know more about Kelber Catering?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelber Catering. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6