We are a highly competitive, highly successful real estate team and we are looking for a highly talented person to fill a very important role on our team--TRANSACTION COORDINATOR/ LISTING MANAGER. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL REAL ESTATE ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION. Must have previous experience and have an extensive marketing background. MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE!!!!! . If you are not a team player please do not apply. Our real estate team produces over 50 million in sales consistently and looking for someone with the drive to double that number!!!!!! Please review the job description below:
1. Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes into contract. Responsible for smooth transition of seller files Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
2. Responsible for producing listing marketing materials and scheduling promotional programs for listing.
3. Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings and throughout the closing.
4. Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist or Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
5. Supports the Listing Specialist by preparing CMA's and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
6. Assists the Listing Specialist in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.