Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

great learning experience
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Saint George, UTFebruary 5, 2016
this is a great job when you are first starting out and hopefully able to grow with the company it takes some time to advance but it is possible.
Review
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 5, 2016
Keller Williams Realty is a great company as a new agent. They provide a great education and guidance for agents new to the industry.
Enjoy working with People
Texas Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2016
Enjoy working with buyers and sellers in looking to purchase or sell a home, very rewarding. I am currently working part time in real estate while at BMP, but finding that I would prefer to have a more structured job with opportunities for growth and have only one job.
Associate Broker (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAFebruary 3, 2016
Excellent company. Great workplace environment. Opportunities for growth and advancement. I would recommend Keller Williams Realty to anyone wanting to work in the field of real estate
Pros
Opportunity to make alot of money
Cons
Work hours are crazy
Best Co. to start RE Career
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 2, 2016
Keller Williams has been the best place to be a Realtor. With weekly courses that are offered in the office for free, they truly prepare you to be successful. The only reason I am hoping to transition is because I would like to move into a Monday-Friday type of role, where I can spend time with loved ones on the weekends.
Pros
Leadership, Training.
Cons
As a Realtor, there can be a work/life balance struggle.
Great workplace
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2016
Productive and fun workplace with lots of training and prizes. Free business couch, tons of leads, and great business driven and support. During a normal hours day this business provides training in the mornings and throughout the day agents communicate via web posts. When in the field working agents are meeting with clients, working on database, and/or consulting with a loan officer to pre-qualify customers. This business i has thought me how to be great at time management, good independent driven, and expert negotiator. KW also thought me how to manage my own business and provide information to my team members. The most challenging circumstances of the job is to pre-qualify a customer and get their information when considering that they may not be telling you the truth, and the most enjoyable part of the job is to make money off great deals. This job is just as fun as playing at Vegas Casinos.
Pros
Best Training Real Estate Agency
Cons
Can't find one
No training and lack of leadership
Director of First Impressions (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJanuary 28, 2016
Management did not give me much opportunity to further my career. I had to ask to go to the bathroom and received almost no training from day 1. I had no experience in realty and was expecting the number 1 training company to help me out. When I had questions, I was told to go figure it out on my own. If I asked a question about something to my boss in front of a potential agent, she made me feel like an idiot for not knowing.
Pros
Free lunches on Wednesdays
Cons
Lack of leadership from managment
Great place to be
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTJanuary 27, 2016
I had great leaders. They were very supportive. The company always has lots of good training and they really keep us informed about what is happening in the industry.
Idealistic environment
Real Estate Sales Staff Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Has right vision in concept which is the objective and like all organizations, all have room to improve. Setting is professional looking.
Pros
Training and Systems free
Cons
Monetary success at the expense of integrity.
Amazing company with outstanding culture.
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 27, 2016
Keller Williams is a top-notch Real Estate firm that offers extensive training and continuing education. The culture is beyond great and all associates are available to help.
Very well rounded company
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJanuary 26, 2016
Keller Williams focuses largely on a team concept. With the encouragement of profit share, the training, and the willingness of every individual offering to help, in the real estate industry, one would be hard pressed to find a finer, more balanced and rewarding company.
Pros
Training
Cons
prospecting
Great Place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 24, 2016
Very good company to work with! Would recommend to any friend ! Learned everything I know now with them and they have helped me put my first step towards my career.
Keller Williams
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 20, 2016
Keller Williams is a nationwide, thriving realty brokerage firm . Whether you've reached an apex with your present broker or you are searching for a company which rewards intelligence and drive with greater potential
for achieving your financial dreams; do not hesitate to contact us.
Pros
Great Team Work
Cons
Sales vary from month to month
Keller Williams Realty
Realtor/ Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NCJanuary 15, 2016
Great work environment. They value their agents and strive to create a family environment. I enjoy working for this company and would encourage others to join. They have implemented a great training program that should assist their agents in becoming successful real estate agents.
Very professional group
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJanuary 12, 2016
Generate leads.... to keep business (potential clients ) I also host plenty of "open house" appointments as needed to help market property. I enjoy what I do here.
Pros
excellent enviroment
Amazing Educational Material
Realtor (Salesperson) (Former Employee) –  Metuchen, NJJanuary 11, 2016
Great place to work, very much into a team mentality and solid educational material to help you succeed. The mentorship that is available was the most helpful during the years I worked there.
Keller Willilams is the best
Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 7, 2016
Keller Williams overall is the best place to work.
Coworkers are very kind. job is fun.
Excellent training for up and coming agents
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
A nice atmosphere for a real estate agent
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 6, 2016
A great experience and helpful management to assist in your everyday needs, with classes to help you learn about real estate. My co-workers were very positive and high energy people and it was nice to be around them, but the process of initially getting started was very tough and takes awhile to build up your business.
Pros
Classes, the people, management
Cons
Very independent and no team
Wonderful Teaching Company
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2016
The amount there is to learn and gain at KWNYC is truly amazing. There is always a class to take and people to meet to make you a better agent and sales person.
A great place to start
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Westwood, CADecember 27, 2015
When starting out as a real estate agent. There is no better place to start out other than at Keller Williams. They provided all the needed tools any new agent would need. It is hard work, regards of where you go. But to start here, and as long as you have the passion to continue, this is the best place to start.

4.4