Kelley Imaging is the premier provider of office technology products, IT services and mailing services in the Seattle and Portland area. We provide our customers with the personal and exemplary service of a local company and the resources and technological innovation of a large nationwide organization.
From high quality office technology hardware such as multifunctional printers and copiers, to the complete maintenance of entire IT infrastructures, Kelley helps businesses run smoother, faster, and more efficiently.
Due to recent expansion we are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Associate.
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers while processing incoming orders efficiently and accurately in a professional manner.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy and data entry skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently with some direction, problem solve, research and analyze information and communicate results/findings back to customers and supervisor.
- Must demonstrate superior integrity and ethical standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely, efficient and accurate customer order processing.
- Verify all pricing to customers
- Ensure customer requests and needs are delivered timely.
- Investigates and resolves any issues associated with orders.
- Assist with customer service issues/calls.
- Back up Dispatch and Reception.
- Performs filing and copying.
- Performs other duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Customer service—the individual manages difficult client/vendor situations, responds promptly, solicits feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
- Communication – Good listening and phone skills; able to successfully work with difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.