Kellogg Company Employee Reviews

Fun productive Work Place
Merchandiser Specialist (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: stable work constant
Cons: some days you have no work at all as part time lucky if you get over 10 hours a week
Great job to have. If you love to meet new people and get to talk with other vendors. Fun environment to be in. lot of repetitive work. some short days some long. the ability to get in a store and out of one before it gets crowded is the best part
Fun and flexible work environment
HR Process Analyst (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIJuly 30, 2015
Excellent company and culture - good work life balance. Would recommend working here to others. Opportunity for growth as long as you are willing to work for it. Company invests in their employees.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Jackson, Tn.July 30, 2015
It's very challenging there is a lot you have to know before you are allowed a pay increase. You have to know every part of your machine you are running. If something breaks down you have to fix it along with the person you are working with.
Regular work place with friendly team workplace
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Saudi Arabia assignmentJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Offers flexible working hours and breaks
Cons: Contribute in competitive healthcare plans for employees, but not much options
Very challenging atmosphere, with commitment and timely deliverables must meet, direct management approach and guidance to meet targets, good team work environment
long hours great pay
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Kansas city KSJuly 25, 2015
13 hr shift
run a 13 man crew per shift. Lot of paper work done on a daily shift. Learned a lot about making crackers, totaly differnt from the meat side. Work a lot of overtime to meet customer needs, and the company.
Great company to work for
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 23, 2015
Family oriented atmosphere. Excellent pay and benefit package. Big on quality of products and the safety of their workers. Very strict when it comes to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
Fast paced and goal driven enviroment
Machine/Break Operator (Current Employee), Rome, GAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: short breaks, long work hours
Work collectively as a team to ensure a high quality product is delivered safely and a timely fashion to our customers. Hard working co-workers.
like working for a soap opera
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 19, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: management
if you like working for a company that does nothing but place blame on everything but themselves for everything than this is the place for you , not me !
A different place to work
Electrical Technician (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 17, 2015
Supporting multiple cookie processing lines, from distribution og raw products pneumatically, then mixing, baking, packaging then conveying to shipping. Trouble shooting and repairing a wide variety of problems.
Valued Work Life Balance
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILJuly 15, 2015
• Work with executive and senior leaders to create and maintain an operating plan to achieve the strategic vision for an Application Lifecycle Management tool portfolio that defines the people, processes, tools, and technology.
• Developed and implemented a comprehensive Application Lifecycle Management Tool Service Offering and Engagement model for internal IT stakeholders.
• Partner with internal IT project teams to provide support of “Must Win” IT projects and opportunities through usage of the ALM tool set.
• Provide support of the ALM portfolio providing health assessments, recommendations for upgrades and enhancements and promotion of user adoption.
• Engage with application vendors to manage maintenance support contracts and negotiate annual contract rates and renewal.
A Great place to work -full of diversity , and many opportunities to grow
IT Customer Service Analyst, Associate (Former Employee), Oakbrook, IlJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Restructuring
My typical day started at 6am - working on the help desk answering calls for many different support issues .

I've learned to be a good listener .

I enjoyed my co-workers

The hardest part of the job was trying to help people that did not allow you to help them.

The most enjoyable part was the variety of people I dealt with each day.
Sanitation Plant Supervisor (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Lot of training and overtime pay to employees
Cons: Ok benefits packages to management
Great Company to work for very supportive to management and employee personal growth and development. My job was very challenging and demanding. I was very forunate to have great co workers which made my job enjoyable. I also had a great staff of employees that dedicated themselves everyday.
Great opportunities to develop within the company
QUALITY COMPLIANCE LEAD (Current Employee), Clearfield, UTJuly 8, 2015
Great opportunities to develop within the company. Management was always willing to help you achieve your professional goals.

Strong focus on safety. Had a real sense that the company cared about it's employees.

Full of team players. Everyone wanted to see Kellogg's succeed.
Interim Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Work life balance
Kellogg's is a great place to work. Sales, manufacturing, logistics.
If looking for a great opportunity outside of Utah Kellogg's is the place to be.
Internship Review
Responsible Sourcing Data Analyst (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIJuly 7, 2015
I interned at Kellogg's for 7 months during my senior year of college. Although I was there for more than half a year, I'm fairly positive I could have completed all of my projects within a month.

Poor structure of internship programs - projects came and went quickly with no established end goal. Seems like a great company if you are in the right department.
Loved everything about the Kellogg Company - best culture, best benefits, great job work/life balance, and management.
Sr. Exec. Secretary (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Loved everything about the Kellogg Company and was proud to be a part of it.
Cons: Really nothing. Just wanted to do more with my life - to make a difference.
I supported the Sr. VP of Marketing, Morning Foods Division, and the Sr. VP of Marketing, Snacks Division. Both had teams of around 60. Even though my main responsibility was my boss, I was also responsible for the team on an organizational level. Each division had several secretaries, of whom I supervised. I planned several offsites, meetings, plans meetings, and other organizational get- togethers. – more... I worked with Kellogg's Meeting Planning Department, but oversaw each event. I also worked for the President of the short-lived Wholesome Portable Breakfast Snacks Division. Since it was a newly created division, I was responsible for all logistics relating to setting up a new division. These included all office equipment, furniture, IT, equipping meeting rooms, employee moves, and setting up interviews for additional staff.

My biggest responsibility was seeing that my boss was where he needed to be and had everything he needed! I managed his calendar, which had ever-changing priorities to be allowed for. I created numerous PowerPoint decks, arranged all travel arrangements, etc. I worked closely with our advertising agency - Leo Burnett - to be sure the information was flowing both ways between our department and their agency. They traveled in weekly for plans meetings and media reviews. I would be sure I had everything that was to be reviewed that day - whether decks, print ads, or media - available and in hand. I arranged for lunch and snacks throughout the day, and kept as many "critical" meetings off my boss' calendar on those media days as I could.

I was organized, multi-tasked, prepared, always ready to implement Plan B if needed, worked closely with our IT department in case we ran into any IT difficulties, and just made sure everything was running smoothly. I was extremely discreet in all areas. – less
great job
Packer/Picker (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 6, 2015
walmart is a good place to work. There's always room for advancement and work all around and thru out walmart. they have great benefits and employee discounts. the pay is not to bad itself
It's OK
Executive Assistant for Global RQT (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Pays well
Cons: Long hours
Hard working people who have great camaraderie. They are trying to be sensitive to the work/home life time, but sometimes get that wrong as many people work long hours. There is much favoritism among leadership.
too much work low pay
Merchandiser/Sales (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 4, 2015
Pros: flex schedule
Cons: no benefits, too much work low pay
not recommended. Its a lot of labor. The pay is very low compared to the work done. Poor training and some stores are too far away,they are bad with reimbursement on millage
Merchandiser in fast paste environment.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: fast paste
Cons: driving to many stores a day
Drove my own vehicle to different store locations. Worked with back stock using a pallet jack. Cleared pallets while working quickly to stock and organize Kellogg's product.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kellogg Company

In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” – Read more

Kellogg Company Salaries

$46,800 per year
Machine Operator
$40,000 per year

Kellogg Company Photos

Kellogg Employees volunteer their time as a part of our commitment to community and the United Way.
Our 2013 Summer Interns pose for a photo during orientation.
Our European Recruiting Team shared Kellogg goodies with finance students after their ACA exams.