Kellogg Company

Kellogg Company Employer Reviews

productive environment, job security
Professional Multi-craft Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Rome, GASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: making operator adjustments
I answered trouble calls on a production line that I was assigned to. Troubleshooting, make adjustments, repair or replaced parts. rebuilt parts in spare time.
Why I Love Working Here.
Part-time Merchandiser (Current Employee), Suitland and Dc areaSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: making your own schedule.
Cons: weather plays a huge role which can lead to me not working certain days.
Productive and fun workplace. Interacting with different people each day brings so many different experiences. Love waking up early and providing customers with knowledge about Keebler and Kellogg's products.
Overall Good Company.
Solution Architect, Lead (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 9, 2014
Pros: work from home if/when possible depending on manager
Cons: management not consistant.
There are, as like most companies, pros and cons. Most people are pleasant to work with. Some managers are not the best at managing. Some people should not be working there. Some people should have left long ago looking for better jobs as they are over qualified for what they are doing.
Making Money
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Current Employee), Rossille, TNSeptember 6, 2014
I truly enjoy working for Kellogg's, the pay is good and the work is easy. You get paid every week.
Love traveling.
Vacation Relief Sales Representative (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 4, 2014
Going over sales representatives notes for what is expected of me for that week. Ordering of product for all stores, working with merchandiser's, working with store managers regarding future sales, floor displays, orders, etc., working loads to sales floor, solving problems, writing credits and anything else that is needed by store manager's.
This was a very good experience all around for me. Kellogg is a very team oriented company that allows for high moral among employees.
Sr. Analyst Materials Packaging Procurement (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 4, 2014
Working for the Kellogg Company allowed me to grow within the company. I was also exposed to multiple areas of the business that will allow me to succeed in any company I choose to join.
For honesty and sticking by your employees, I'm very disappointed with Kelloggs
Retail Sales Rep (Former Employee), Arlington, TXSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, and company car.
Cons: humanly impossible to take care of my accounts properly
Work life balance was impossible. I loved my position and loved my accounts and employees, but never could get a balance to have a family life. the turn over was not bad due to benefits and pay, but work load was humanly impossible,
great place to work
CTP Senior Recovery Mechanic, (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: great work place
Cons: short breaks
great place to work. good people to work for/ great managment
worst company I ever worked for
Territory Manager/Territory Service Representative (Current Employee), Orangeburg, NYAugust 30, 2014
Cons: low pay, treat their sales force like garbage, long hours
Horrible company, middle management takes no responsibility for anything nor do they help their sales force in any way , essentially leaving you on your own little island . They pay merchandisers 10$ an hour then expect you to drive all over at their whim to do work. Hours are long, you have basically no life an no real chance of advancement. Work here – more... at your own risk – less
Very productive
Staff mark (Former Employee), atlanta gaAugust 28, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: short breaks
I was on an assignment but i enjoyed the time i was there. Drama free environment.
manuel labor job
Production / Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTAugust 27, 2014
fast paced production line very manual, long shifts. feast or famine production schedule.
Great company
Part-Time Merchandiser (Former Employee), Battle Creek/KalamazooAugust 26, 2014
Great Company but not very good pay with having to use your own vehicle and gas
Lots of work hours
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 23, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime. good benefits.
Cons: lots of hours and very little personal time.
This was a 28 day plus work schedule. Lots of overtime, most days exceeded 10 hours and many exceeded 14 hours.
one way comunication
Project/Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTAugust 22, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: quality work life
no quality of work life . . . . .Many Temp workers. production operators keep changing.
Career
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIAugust 20, 2014
Work back stock and fill shelves. That communicating is important. The hardest part of my job is just getting back stock together before leaving. I love that it that it is a good and easy job.
A company that is being ruined
Vice President and CFO Kellogg Snacks Division (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIAugust 18, 2014
Pros: great brands, attractive international locations
Cons: white male dominated culture, lack of strategy, poor compensation
Plan on working endless hours without knowing where the company is headed
Great place to work. With Great pay.
Production Line Operator (Current Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great company, great pay. great benefits
Cons: company closing plant at end ot 2015
Come in everyday to work to operate and make production that is required for the day. To maintain a clean work environment.

To work together as a group to get the job done in a timely manner.

Everyone works together to get the job done and in a family type environment.

There is nothing hard about working there except you may move around from shift – more... to shift on different jobs.

The most enjoyable part about the job is coming to work everyday . – less
diverse cultural
official (Current Employee), charlotte,ncAugust 5, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: stability
Kelloggs is diverse company to work for. The people treat each other like family for the most part. If you love to work and are not big on family or personal time, this is the place to be!! However, management is not so great!! It has been know that employee have to go above/over personnel to get answers to simple questions. Otherwise, you could be – more... left unanswered for weeks. Lack of communication amongst management and between employees is overwhelming. Instead of having meetings, some information is done through the "grapevine". The benefits are fairly good. And the health care is reasonably priced. The hardest part of the job in my opinion at this time is getting up every morning & not knowing if you will be sent home that day because HR doesn't communicate as they should. – less
productive and fun workplace
Electronic Tech I (Former Employee), Pikeville, KYAugust 4, 2014
a typical day at kelloggs, was hard, but at the end of the day it made me feel good and proud of my work and what I have done. I learned more and more every day I was there. The management well for the foremost was awesome and great to get alone with. Most of my co-workers was amazing. The hardest part of my job that I had there, was trying to please – more... everyone, The most enjoyable part of my job was the satifaction knowing at the end of the day that I done my job well, and felt that I was appricated. – less
Mega-Corp take a number
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dothan, ALAugust 4, 2014
Great internship, but didn't prepare me for the job-at-hand. Mass lay-offs are common and there is a poor team feeling. The work-life balance can vary by role, and the business is less exciting than first thought.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kellogg Company

In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” – Read more

Kellogg Company Photos