Kellogg Company Employee Reviews

Found 1,000 reviews matching the search
company does not care about it's employees
Feeder/Packer (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJune 24, 2017
company fired me because I did not come to work after my mother passed away. I have a week of untaken vacation time. Kelloggs would not allow me to use that as an emergency vacation to grieve or get my mothers affairs in order.
Benefits
Cons
Hours and the time away from your family
Face paced environment, with shifting priorities
Process Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 23, 2017
Decent place to start your career out of college. However, when demand is low Kellogg is quick to reduce headcount to save dollars. Kellogg does very little to show that they value their people, however they pay very well. The hardest part of the job is the shifting priorities. Downtime is less important than scrap and waste. The most enjoyable part is the relaxed environment, jeans and t-shirts to work, and the little bit of freedom to make decisions based on risk/reward.
Pros
Good name to have on your resume
Cons
little value in the people
ambiente agradable con cafe y bebidas refrescantes , agua
Warehouse selector (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 22, 2017
muy buen trabajo con buenos beneficios y la paga por hora muy buena tambien. los jefes son muy compresibles.
Pros
seguro medico, dental y de vision
productive and got to meet a lot of different people and make good friends.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJune 20, 2017
Enjoyed working with all the people. Working with management to help them solve problems within the plant. Enjoyed learning about how all the different equipment worked and how to produce the very good products that are produced in the plant. My manager was one of the people that always told you when you did something good and that he appreciated it and that is hard to find.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours- 12 hour shifts
fast paced fun work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 20, 2017
Independent position able to work and continuously changing environment fast paced consistent work supervisors very supportive and helpful able to meet new people consistently
Pros
fast paced fun and consistent work
Cons
shutting down soon
new equipment
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 19, 2017
drive loaded truck with 10-12 deliveries a day to stores and deliver product, check vehicle go out of town once a week to either montana or st.george.hours are from 3 am to when finished.used electronic log system for deliveries and hours worked
Pros
hotel rooms when going out of town/have one day off during the week
Cons
early hours
I got to be my own boss basically
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALJune 15, 2017
I got to work alone and was responsible for my own success. The hardest part of the job was the stress the constant lifting had on my body. I feel management could have been better, I never knew my schedule until 7pm the night before I was supposed to work.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
To physically taxing on the body
Amazing company
Full Time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 15, 2017
I love my job and everyone tries to look out for each other. It is a very physical job and you're going to work. But if you take pride in what you do you will love it.
Pros
Good paying
Cons
No longer DSD, straight warehouse
Well ran org
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 15, 2017
This was a great career opp. It opened my eyes to corp America. They are well ran and well established. The leadership was accommodating and encouraged higher education. They firmly believed in promoting within to not loose the knowledge gained.
enjoyable job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJune 14, 2017
Kelloggs is an amazing job to have its not fast pace but not slow pace just right hours are just right as well, you may have a long day and youll have short days too
Great teamwork
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 14, 2017
It was my favorite place of employment. There is the closing of DSD in August and I am being laid off in that transition. It was a great place to work. I enjoyed the team.
Challenging Work, Cost Cutting Taking Toll On Culture
Director of Marketing, Cheez-It & Pringles (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 14, 2017
Kellogg has a great heritage and great brands. The legacy culture drove a motivating and collaborative work environment that drove business results. That said, recent cosy cutting and Sr. Management from outside have eroded the culture and driven a Kraft-like highly political and backbiting environment.
Not what it was
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJune 13, 2017
After seventeen years as a DSD truck driver working for Kellogg's mine and many other jobs are coming to a end. At one time this would have devistated me to loose the job that I have always loved, but not anymore. Kellogg's is not the company that I was so proud to be a part of anymore. Any management or sales we had that had been with the company for any length of time had been forced out. To save money i guess, they lost decades of trust and relationships with store managers. From that point on it was auto ships and forcing unneeded product into backrooms, taking advantage of store managers trust. But it didnt last long. pretty soon they caught on and every delivery was a fight. Then came the assult on the drivers. Having a camera staring at you and the road at all times second guessing every move, is pretty unsettling and i never quite got use to it. We were told when the cameras went in that they were for our own protection from being fired, but it has been several years now and i have never heard of even one attaboy, but quite a few terminations. Kellogg's installed GPS locators in our trucks (several acccutaly) but none have ever been able to show a map or give directions. Wouldnt have mattered if they could have I guess as I would have been fired for looking at or touching it on camera. This is not the company or job it once was so avoid if you can. As for me getting a job with another lousy company wont be to hard so I dont
mourn this one.
Pros
Layoffs are actually closer to ten thousand than eleven hundred
Cons
See above
Job Satisfaction
Senior Retail Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 13, 2017
The field sales teams have changed every year I was there. The company tried too much change each year. Often we found ourselves referring back to how things used to be. Must get out of the past.
Pros
Free New Item Samples
Cons
Very Little Managment confidence
Packer/Sanitation
Sanitation Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 13, 2017
Loading and Uploading Kellogg packaged materials, as well as packing and practicing OSHA sanitation daily throughout premises. The great thing about this job was being able to obtain overtime hours.
Best place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 13, 2017
I more than enjoyed working for The Kellogg Company. This is an awesome place to work, I meet a lot of talented people working there. The pay is great as well.
fun
Inventory Stocker (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJune 12, 2017
i didn't care for it. it wasn't fun and i didn't enjoy going to work. plus they have already fired all inventory stockers. i would not do this job again.
Family like atmosphere, every day was an adventure.
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 12, 2017
Kellogg's was an amazing place to work. There was always a lesson to learn, a mystery to figure out and a smile around the corner. Management worked together to achieve great successes daily.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Closing DC's.
good place to work
Senior Scientist Nutrition Labeling and Regulatory (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 12, 2017
Good place to work diverse and fun. Good life/work balance. great benefits. I did not like Battle Creek but there are other locations around to world.....
Pros
salary
Cons
location
Production sucked
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Rossville, TNJune 9, 2017
I really don't have a lot of bad things to say about Kelloggs, the pay was awsome, the management sucks, I worked there for a year and still didn't get hired permanent plus got layed off, how you like those apples.
Pros
No free waffles
Cons
No perks at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kellogg Company. Our community is ready to answer.