Kellogg Company

Kellogg Company Employer Reviews

Very comfortable work invironment
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 21, 2014
I have attained machinist skill, and mechanical know how while being here. the only problem is my family is in denton tx. So therefore I would like to be reunited with them, and come home to the dfw with a permanent full time job. I currently work 84 hrs a week, and don't mind doing so.
Kellogg
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARJuly 18, 2014
Pros: not micromanaged in everyday tasks.
Cons: most work all needed done at same time.
Early hours, long days, 40 hour weeks.
Learn to self motivate.
Open communication with management.
Hardly any co-workers.
Hardest: Moving merchandise up and down ladders by yourself.
Most enjoyable: Leaving a store well stocked for the customer.
fun and positive people,learned a trade while working for them
Baker/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 14, 2014
worked around other co-workers who were always positive and motivated at the task that was giving
Well known company
Quality Compliance Lead (Current Employee), Clearfield, UTJuly 12, 2014
12 hour rotating shifts. Knowlege in HACCP and GMP's is a must.
Nice very cold area but great to work in
clean up crew (Former Employee), Rossiville TnJuly 11, 2014
Not very Much hard work cold in parts of the areas always have something to do
Very Safe work place.. Company is very big on SAFETY
Pipefitter Foreman (Current Employee), West Palm Bch, FLJuly 10, 2014
Pros: great income
Cons: to far from home
This is a industrial construction company. Very busy at all times. Over see a crew of 8 men (2 welders 2 fitters 2 helpers) The management is great, also willing to help The hardest part of the job is being 8 hours from home. Job is in West Palm beach Fl. and I am from Ga.
Fast pase job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Palmdale, CAJuly 9, 2014
Pros: learn great communication skills
Cons: not enough hours in a week
Starting early mornings to provide services to numerous stores. I learned how to communicate and build relationships with management. The most rewarding part of this job is the satisfaction you get after leaving a store looking better than how it was when you got there.
ok environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJuly 7, 2014
work work work
keep lines running
lunch time is the best time
Overveiw
Cook specialist at Dragon Defac (Former Employee), Bagram, AfghanistanJuly 5, 2014
Cook specialist at Dragon Defac based in Bagram, Afghanistan, working alongside with foreign locals/nationals for KBR, an overseas company contracted through the military.
Responsible for preparation of military mar mites for over 3,000 soldiers daily, food for Defac using military rules and regulations, meal preparation for 8,000 people daily
Pride in makeing quality product for food consumption.
Utility Operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: very long hours
Great people and pleasure of a good days work. Gathering ppe, get assignment, documents needed and start work. Expect anything and be prepared and ready to work. Great people, everyone lends a helping to each other. The heat in summer and cold in winter was trying. Solving difficult problems are very satisfying.
Great Place to work until 2013.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Texas AreaJuly 1, 2014
The best place to work...until 2013 Kellogg's. However, so many changes began to erode away at the companies culture, reducing a great culture to something I could not wait to get away from. I hope they can get back to whence they began.
Going downhill
Anonymous (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILJuly 1, 2014
Pros: compensation is decent
Cons: work/life balance, office morale
Management is currently flip flopping and not sure what to do except to cut employees to appease stockholders. Beginning of 2013, we were told they were going to double the work force. Nine months later, they cut 7% across the board with more cuts coming throughout the year. Would not recommend unless you're part of management. No job security for anything – more... below that. – less
Always number oriented
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 30, 2014
Pros: mileage reimbursement, bonus's, benefits, company technology
Cons: long days, make or break numbers, on call 24/7
A typical day at work is working 10-12 hours stocking, writing orders, sales calls, doing whatever the buyer wants, traveling from store to store, selling incrementals

I have learned a great deal I have got promotions twice in one year and made the switch to management which you have to learn how to manage employees, build rapport, achieve sales goals, – more... sell incremental displays, and administrative work as well.

My co-workers were enthusiastic and loved the way I managed I tried to get on a personal relationship so I could see what they were interested in and how I could make them want to stay with Kellogg's as long as possible.

The hardest part about the job honestly is the amount of hours you work to even achieve the goals the company wants and even then you may not even hit what they want. I have worked 50-55 hour weeks and staying on your feet all day walking probably 4 miles each day on concrete can wear your feet out.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you hit your numbers and your on top of the world at that point I hit my budget and achieved much more than the budget and received bonus checks. The company does strive for safety and has great benefits. – less
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Tracy, CAJune 30, 2014
Low supervision, Interactinf with store managers and customers at all times during your store visit. Constant driving from store to store.
very good company to work for
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Las Vegas , NevadaJune 25, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: long days
I loved working at Kellogg's snacks division - management was nice - had a good route with good store personal
Transition
Senior Director (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIJune 24, 2014
The company was transitioning leaders across the company. Lots of opportunities to bring in new ideas.
Great work environment. Great company
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee), Canton, OHJune 23, 2014
Kellogg Company, manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and convenience food products in North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Its principal products include ready-to-eat cereals and convenience foods: cookies, crackers, savory snacks, frozen foods, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and – more... veggie foods. Kellogg's products are manufactured in 35 countries and marketed in over 180 countries – less
excellent second job casual position
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 18, 2014
Pros: works well for a second job.
This position i hold is a casual position.Excellent for a second job. could not fairly rate security of job or benefits.
fun and great pay
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Delmont, PAJune 18, 2014
Pros: free kelloggs merchandise, great pay
Cons: no benifets, traveling
the job consisted of going from store to store stocking the merchandise. you would have to build displays and straighten the shelves up. management there was always a blast to work with. they are always willing to help you whether it be personal or work related. probably the best management and coworkers to have everyone is so nice and so willing to – more... jump in and help. hardest part of the job I would say was the traveling. you could of traveled an hour to your next store or just five minutes. which made it feel like a longer day. I would say working with the people I made so many new friends which is awesome because I wasn't in a store all that long and to have people respect you because you do a good job!!! – less
Food company facing growth and margin challenges.
Financial Business Partner (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIJune 13, 2014
The company is going through a multi-year period of restructuring to position itself better for future profitable growth. In the short term, there will be uncertainty regarding work/life balance and job security as the restructuring unfolds.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kellogg Company

In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” – Read more

Kellogg Company Photos