Kellogg Company Employee Reviews

Love the job, everything I was looking for.
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 18, 2017
Great place to work. If your scared of more than 40 hours, if you value social life, if you want weekends and holidays off DON'T APPLY. If your gonna cry like a baby if you have to work over 8 hours, DON'T APPLY. Seen lot of grown men cry like little girls when told they getting forced for additional 8 hours. Overall good place to work . Just leave your pacifier and baby blanket at home and be prepared to work.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits.
Cons
Job security.
Solid Company
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 16, 2017
Their brand is solid and will be around for decades to come. They are on a mission to globalize. They are very fiscally conservative which has its positives and negatives.
Sorry they are gone
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INNovember 16, 2017
Was a great company. My manager was supportive, flexible, hard working, the accounts were easy to get along with, not demanding.
Great product, pay was great
Pros
Great pay
Cons
If you are single great job.
Processing Operator (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 15, 2017
The plant isnt to bad other then the 16hr force once a week and a divided union. The managment team is ok at best and are lost on what is going on most of the time. The people at HQ look down on the plant people when ever there is interaction. Family time while working here will be little to none as you work 7 days a week and will be forced into a second 8 hr shift. If money is what drives you this is the place if start to hire they are cutting jobs.
Good job
Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CANovember 15, 2017
I enjoyed the job ,I likes my boss, but I was laid off due to the grocery strike .They laid off the employees that were fairly new! I had a sales rout I went from store to store doing the ordering and puting products up to the shelves,also customer service.
not too much to complain about. pay could have been a bit better, but i was hired seasonal so i was based off of that.
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Union City, GANovember 15, 2017
i was hired seasonal, so they were probably stressing over the little things a little too much. Other than that it was ok. The pay could have been a little more competitive but i was hired seasonal.
Productive,liked my circle of friens there
Cereal Packer/ Shipping/ Warehouse (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 14, 2017
Was a good company to work for,typical day at work fast paste sort of stressful.Management for most part okay,the work atmosphere was really every man for him or her self.hardest part about the job was the force overs to work another shift 16hrs no choice out of nowhere.Best part of the job time off 7 days a week plus two forces time off was a blessing.
Pros
made good money
Cons
No time to spend it
stressful competitive job
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 13, 2017
I loved my job and hated the culture. Kelloggs bought out Keebler and then disbanded most of it's current employees. I was part of over 1400 people let go in August of 2017
Productive work place
Picker (Former Employee) –  Minooka, ILNovember 11, 2017
Everyone is nice and helpful. If you have a question about anything or not sure do not be nervous to ask anyone around they will point you in the right direction.
Pros
Sometimes get lunch if we reach our goals
Cons
Only het one break and its 40mins
Very Nice
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLNovember 8, 2017
I really did like the place, however, I had to move on because the company decided to downsize from all its current employees to a more cost-efficient system
Pros
Nice Place to work
Cons
N/a
Good colleagues, changing culture
Developer (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek MINovember 6, 2017
Colleagues are the best part of working at Kellogg, however the company is continually losing the its once most valuable asset: a culture of having a "soul".
Pros
Decent benefits, free food, global reach and opportunities
Cons
Location, lack of advancement opportunities
Sales Team
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 6, 2017
They closed the DSD area and let Sales team go. Very poor management. Shame on upper mgr for letting this happen. Store shelfs look horrible, empty and messed up. GOOD LUCK
This company went out of business
Temp Lead (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTNovember 5, 2017
This was a temp job I was chosen to be the temp lead which was a good experience. the company mad vegan food and wound up going out of business with out any notice.
Pros
Temp lead good people to work with
Cons
messy place to work company went out of business with no notice
Kelloggs good company to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 31, 2017
I really loved what I was doing. My day start around 5 in the morning until the job gets done,.my morning started talking with the managers about the merchandise, delivery, displays and promotions for the months.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
I got lay off
Old style manufacturing with unlimited Cheez-Its
Manager of HR Department (Former Employee) –  KansasOctober 30, 2017
Traditional HR duties for a unionized workforce of 400+.
Ever changing project work from corporate office that required integration into busy daily assignments.
Good technical support.
Excellent use of latest software and HR systems.

Daily face to face contact with plant personnel and front line supervision. Available to coordinate spontaneous ER issues.

Daily participation with leadership team for high level decisions and operational direction..
Pros
Never dull. Constant challenge. Moving targets.
Cons
Overburdoned with corporate driven programs, requirements and nationwide phone meetings.
Company claims that there all about family What a joke!
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  New Hudson, MIOctober 30, 2017
Kellogg's Snacks used to be Keebler Company
Keebler Company was very great company to work for, but then Kellogg's bought Keebler and no time at all eliminated all Keebler employee's.
Pros
they have none
Cons
union busting company
SLow
Security Guard, Made periodic (Former Employee) –  MichiganOctober 30, 2017
The company was not as busy as it used to me it was very slow , but it wsa a very interesting place ot work ,. THe staff was very helpful and the employees all worked together
Great Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNOctober 30, 2017
Kellogg was a good place to work. Good culture and people. Pressure for sales is normal and making sure the goals set are achieved. Overall miss working there.
Doesn't appreciate employees
Production Technician/ Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Rossville, TNOctober 29, 2017
Wouldn't refer anyone to work for this company. Horrible management staffing and improper treatment of loyal employees.
Layoff without severance package.
easy work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYOctober 26, 2017
always taking every year keeps getting worse and worse, job pays great . long hours and lots of time off work, insurance, dental ,vision 401 k match to certain percent!!!
Pros
pay
Cons
security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kellogg Company. Our community is ready to answer.