Kellwood Company

Kellwood Company Employer Reviews

unsupported team-members
Desk side Support Analyst III (Former Employee), City of Industry, CAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: unfriendly team-members who assume that one should have known how to do certain troubleshootings.
Working here is amazing only because I got to meet and became good friends to some staff. Other then that, working with the technical team was not so grate at all. Upon asking on how to perform certain test or task, there was no advice or teaching on how to do such performances.
Run far far away
Worker Drone (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOMay 18, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: management
if you like being micro managed by managers that don't know what they are doing, this is your place.
Inventory supervisor
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MODecember 20, 2013
I was in charge of the yearly physical inventory.
Supervised 20 employees.
Signed off on shortages and had issued cycle counts
Work closely with receiving and shipping departments
Loved working for this company and the professional work habits
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Industry, CAAugust 15, 2013
Working for this company was enjoyable as there were multiple companies within the parent company. I worked for one of the companies in California that managed multiple companies under it. I learned the Fixed Asset System with this company and managed six companies as a senior staff accountant/fixed asset system accountant. Management was very professional – more... and had an open door policy and co-workers were easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was closing year end as it required multiple company financials to be consolidated. The people that I worked with were enjoyable as I had been with the company for 13 years. – less
Great Fashion Company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 23, 2013
Pros: always busy and work diversity
Cons: no real job security because of the industry
This company was a great place to work! There was a lot of challenging work and the people their were helpful and positive!
Good company
HR/Benefits Supervisor (Former Employee), Summit, MSFebruary 15, 2013
Good benefits
Management were easy to work with
They sold our part of the company out
We were like a big family
Not a very employee friendly place to work.
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: disorganization
Fast paced and unorganized. Learned that it is essential to have backups for each role. When someone leaves the company, there was always a mad dash to find someone who knew how to do the job.
Excellent working company with great growth.
Quality Assurance / Operation Manager (Former Employee), Rutherford, TNJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: good stable production...
Cons: don't recall any....
As QA Manager / Operation Manager I was responsible for Sourcing and meeting Shipping Shedules and quality products.
Manufactured Blazers, Outerwear and Womens Career Apparel and 8 thru 11 sewing facilities.
Had great bosses to whom I reported to in Rutherford and Jackson TN.
Traveled some to meeting in TN and visiting sewing facilities in Central America – more... when productions started drifting to those countries from DR. – less
Productive and fun place to work.
Secretary of Director of Mfg (Former Employee), Rutherford, TNAugust 28, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: non
I love to learn and they allowed me to learn how the business was ran in every possible department. I loved my job and wished to find another one like it very soon.
Friendly and prodcutive.
Patternmaker / Technical designer (Former Employee), New york, nyJanuary 6, 2012
Pros: some benefits : transportation, sample sale & coupons
Cons: no overtime pay
Management should be more involved and respect employee's suggestion.

About Kellwood Company

Who would be one of the leading US apparel makers? Kellwood would. The firm generates┬ámost of its sales from women's wear, including – Read more