Kelly's Services

Kelly's Services Employer Reviews

It was a very positive Laid back place to work
TEMP DISTROBUTION ASSOSIATE (Former Employee), Ashland, OhioApril 13, 2014
Pros: first shift, over time if you wanted it, tenis shoes and jeans work environment
Cons: was a temp service job
It was slightly physically demanding but only a couple of things that really gave any challenges. The management was nice and willing to work with you if you needed time off for a legitimate reason such as in my case my friends last day in town before deployment
Permanent Temporary Staff
Temporary, Full-Time (Former Employee), Dover, NHApril 7, 2014
Pros: a job
Cons: no job security, low pay, no benefits, no healthcare, no bonuses, and not likely to become temp-to-perm.
Kelly's Services did a wonderful job at landing me a job. I got my foot in the door with a great company, although at the time, I didn't know that the company likes to have temporary staff hang around for years at a time.
I was one of the lucky ones-- I kept applying and finally became a permanent hire after 2 years of trying, but I know others who – more... are still "temporary" but have been there for more than 5 years. They are great employees and they are kept year to year because of that great work... yet they have zero chances of being permanent. She doesn't have any healthcare, nor does she get paid enough to really pay the bills-- her husband has to pick up that slack, and he had job issues this past year.
When I was first hired as a temporary employee, I felt ready to work hard and ready to land a permanent job, so when I see my coworker who has been working hard for 5+ years, but hasn't been taken on permanently, I know she has lost that incentive to work her hardest. Sure, maybe she did the first year or two, but after that, hope has been lost.
So if you're not one of the lucky ones, like I was, be careful to not be taken advantage of by some companies looking for an easy way to save a buck... or you could end up being permanent temporary staff! – less
....
Temporary(Cellar) (Former Employee), Paterson, WAMarch 3, 2014
Management sucked at the time. But since them they have done a lot of reshaping of the branch
material handler/ order picker
Forklift / Material Handler (Former Employee), High Point, NCFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: discount on some clothing
supplied work floor with supplies and removed finished goods. shipped to warehouse.

worked as order picker for a major underware company. pulled and palletized orders per customers request.
IT WAS A JOB
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee), Florence, KYFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: different places
Cons: not garenteed
DID THE WORK THAT WAS ASSIGNED TO ME. AND GOT TO GO TO DIFFERENT PLACES ALL THE TIME.
temp agency
General Laborer (Former Employee), Port Huron, MIFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: work experience
Cons: not long term employment
i worked 3 job with this company and got pulled off after a couple weeks with no explanation
Productive and fun workplace
Puller / Packer (Former Employee), Sheffield, OHFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: we listen to music while we worked which helped me to stay motivated all day long.
A typical day at work we would pull paint samples to fill orders , check the orders , then pack the orders.
I didn't really deal to much with the manager at the staffing agency. The manager at the company they sent me to was very nice and she worked with us all to make sure that everyone had an equal load and treated everyone the same.
My co-workers – more... were constantly changing the only people that stayed all the time was the managers everyone else was employed through the staffing agency so there was a high turn over rate but as long as you wanted to work they would keep you there.
The most enjoyable part of my day was being able to listen to music and speed walking through my orders to see how many I can get done myself in the day. – less
Customer Service
TRE Advocate/Heartland (Current Employee), Jeffersonville, INFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: 1hr lunches
Cons: short breaks
The opportunities are limited but the job experience in learning new programs and skillsets is awesome
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Stow, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Great company. Loved my job. Loved getting up for work every day.
productive
inbound (Former Employee), Champaign, ILJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: partner not fast
Sending parts out for deere track and working with a partner to reach goals
Contract Employment with a Major Home Owners Insurance Company
Claims Services Assistant (Former Employee), Earth City, MOJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: the emphasis on good inter-employee and inter-managment relationships, friendly and busy, lots of overtime.
Cons: long hours for prolonged periods
This contract was excellent. It involved data entry of claims processing for home owners claims due to catastrophic losses. Primary duties involved data entry and verification and required accuracy and attention to detail. The management team was excellent and the company culture open and friendly. The hours were quite long at sixty hours a week, but – more... the atmosphere was cheerful and professional. – less
nice place to work
Machine Operator/ Production tech (Current Employee), Flint, MIJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: nice people, good pay
Cons: no life outside of work, only 2 shifts
would love to learn more and if they had a 3rd shift it would b awesome
temorary work
Consultant (Former Employee), Danville, ILJanuary 19, 2014
This was a temporary agency. I need full time work. The company they sent me to had a hectic scheduling program that caused me to have a new schedule every few months.
They always kept me working.
Janitor (Former Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 14, 2013
Pros: i worked when i wanted to.
Cons: there was some time that didn't have a job for me.
This job was a tempary service. They kept me working the whole time I was with them. There was some down time, but for the most part I was working as much as I wanted. I worked for Comprehensive Mental Health for one year and then I was hired on perminatly.
Was a fun workplace
Tech Info Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, SCDecember 3, 2013
Pros: 2-15min breaks
I loved my job because it involved using computers and dat entry. My supervisor was easy to get along with. Got to know new people. they weren't afraid to teach me what they knew
Great learning oppertunities
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Omaha NENovember 25, 2013
Pros: diversity
Cons: not always work available
I did several temporary assignments for this Staffing Agency. My favorite was being part of the administration for Omaha Public Power District Nuclear Power Plant's plans to re open the Fort Calhoun Plant.
Incoming Insurance calls
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), Columbia,South CarolinaNovember 11, 2013
Answer high volume incoming calls from insurance members and providers.
Fantastic Experience
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 18, 2013
Pros: payed federal holidays, accessible staff members, incredible job opportunities
Working for Kelly's Services the perfect situation for me, because they would review my skills and experience and match me up with employers that needed hardworking temporary employees. I almost always felt like the hero in the story, because I got to help make the happy ending for the company that was employing me at the time.
Ever changing, fun, challenging
Senior Reader, Quality Control Assistant (Current Employee), Dover, NHJuly 31, 2013
Assigned number grades to student response papers based on state created rubrics.
Medical
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short assignments
I loved the 8-5 jobs. Always a fast paced office setting. I learned how to file claims and run a office. The part I didn't like was no full time assignments just fill in for vacations and medical leaves.

1 2 3