Kelly Government Solutions Employee Reviews

Lack of professionalism on part of client
Records FOIA Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 8, 2017
The culture was one that you were placed with a prime contractor that wasn't sure of daily business operations. Team leads lack leadership, and Records manamgent knowledge.
Pros
Cons
No directions or instruactions. Mnagement used there prossion on personal basis.
Excellent Cost of Health Benefits Equivalent to Federal Gov
Grants Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 6, 2017
In addition to working with a federal government client, my contract included health benefits equivalent to the cost of federal employees. I was included in all teambuilding activities/training. I felt like one of the team and not as an outside contractor.
Pros
Fun onsite activities, excellent inhouse training
Cons
transitioning to federal employment was not an option
a typical day at work
PASSPORT ASSOCIATE LEVEL 1 (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 31, 2016
The work is steady and my coworkers are friendly and professional. There seems to be opportunity for professional growth. Leadership wants their employees to succeed.
Procudctive place to work
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 15, 2015
A typical day is filled with receiving and distributing packages that come in for the customer. Day to day functions also consist of assisting lab mangers with stocking the labs, cleaning labs, and ordering items for the labs. Co-workers are so easy to get along with. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job if getting all of the shipments to all of the customers before the end of the day because we occupy three buildings. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I'm able to able to help the customer in any way possible.
Love working for them!
Procurement Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 25, 2015
What a great company. These people really care about their employees and are always helpful. Getting a chance to work for NIH with them is a great experience.
Company review
Registration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 30, 2015
I really don't interact with anyone at the company unless I have a serious issue or questions. My position is great. When I questions or concerns it's address quickly. The weekly pay is great. But the company benefits for it's employees could be a little better. I guess it depends on the contract.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Better benefits
Review of Kelly
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 26, 2015
I was a part of a Reduction in Force with DC Government. I found employment with Kelly Government Solutions. This was the best assignment. I enjoyed being a part of Kelly. They offered a generous benefits package and compensation. I earned leave and the staff was always concerned and very helpful when there were issues on the sites. I enjoyed working for KGS and would recommend them to anyone!
Productive, fun place to work.
Oper Assist/Admin Assist/Jr. FSO (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 19, 2014
Open office. Turn on all office machines. Make coffee. Check interview room for supplies. Check voice messages. Check emails. Assisted recruiters with administrative work. Learned how to access JPAS. Co-workers were a joy to work with. Enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
No overtime.
great placement company, they leave you to the specific contractor
Computer Technician / System Analysis (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 26, 2014
I come in to work a do what the Contractor (Government) ask for. most of my day i am programming to get information. Coworkers are great. The hardest part of my job is the distance i have to travel to get to work.
Pros
Company is always available in all situations
Cons
Very little say in advancements and salary increases
Limited opportunities
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 2, 2013
Limited opportunities for movement or advancement within organization.
Passport office
File Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 15, 2013
the company is terrible! they do not work with you and they dont care about you. they will fire you for no reason and they are always hiring people and ten firing them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Government Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Kelly Government Solutions Reviews by Location