Kelly Government Solutions Employee Reviews

Love working for them!
Procurement Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 25, 2015
What a great company. These people really care about their employees and are always helpful. Getting a chance to work for NIH with them is a great experience.
Company review
Registration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 30, 2015
I really don't interact with anyone at the company unless I have a serious issue or questions. My position is great. When I questions or concerns it's address quickly. The weekly pay is great. But the company benefits for it's employees could be a little better. I guess it depends on the contract.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
better benefits
Review of Kelly
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 26, 2015
I was a part of a Reduction in Force with DC Government. I found employment with Kelly Government Solutions. This was the best assignment. I enjoyed being a part of Kelly. They offered a generous benefits package and compensation. I earned leave and the staff was always concerned and very helpful when there were issues on the sites. I enjoyed working for KGS and would recommend them to anyone!
Productive, fun place to work.
Oper Assist/Admin Assist/Jr. FSO (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 19, 2014
Open office. Turn on all office machines. Make coffee. Check interview room for supplies. Check voice messages. Check emails. Assisted recruiters with administrative work. Learned how to access JPAS. Co-workers were a joy to work with. Enjoyable place to work.
Pros
free parking
Cons
no overtime.
great placement company, they leave you to the specific contractor
Computer Technician / System Analysis (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 26, 2014
I come in to work a do what the Contractor (Government) ask for. most of my day i am programming to get information. Coworkers are great. The hardest part of my job is the distance i have to travel to get to work.
Pros
company is always available in all situations
Cons
very little say in advancements and salary increases
Limited opportunities
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 2, 2013
Limited opportunities for movement or advancement within organization.
Passport office
File Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 15, 2013
the company is terrible! they do not work with you and they dont care about you. they will fire you for no reason and they are always hiring people and ten firing them.