Kelly OCG Employee Reviews in United States

Very Satified
Litho Reticle Techician (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 8, 2016
I'm very satisfied with my over all experience working for Kelly OCG.

I've been able to improve my multi tasking skills.

The hardest part of the job for me is the walking but there is plenty of rest in between so I don't mind it at all.

We stay busy through the night so the shift goes by quickly.
Pros
Working with great people & Good Pay
Hard Works, Family like place, Never a dull Moment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Menominee, WIJuly 25, 2016
In the past year I have learned so much, I have built so much knowledge from my team. We have all grown as a family and stick together. We are there for one another in need. My typical day is laughing, smiling, and enjoying my job. I came to Kelly from nursing, and what a change that was for me, I learned so much about being a recruiter. I enjoy learning about others lives, what they have done and how they have also grown into stronger people. Managers, co workers are all wonderful, very understanding, always there when you need them even for just a laugh. We are considered a family. The hardest part I say about my job is... I have learned all I can for this position, and wish to learn more and grow with company. The most enjoyable part would be coming in to work talking with everyone. Laughing and joking with our candidates.
Pros
Team, learning experience, strong company
Cons
Ive reached my full potental with the position im currently in id like to keep learning more.
Great company to work for as far as job duties.
Cycle Counter/Return's Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 2, 2016
Company overall was a great learning experience. The pay was nice but there were no job stability within this company. I love this company as far as management they showed fairness to all employee across the board.
Pros
great manager
Cons
No job stability
I would really not like to write a review for this company. Did not end on a great relationship and it's better to leave it that way.
DRP/ASR Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Curtis Bay, MDApril 20, 2016
I worked with some great people but the management was not the greatest and did not have a problem with letting you know you were not valued.
Retention of employees
Vendor Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 13, 2016
Doesn't value internal employees and technology is not updated. Leadership was unqualified and internal teams are not cohesive. The pay was okay
Cons
Lack job stability
Transactional operation
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  PRNovember 14, 2015
Contracting of external resources to a Bio Science operation
Attending to program's system
Compliance to program's guidelines
Addressing labor related issues with appropriate channels
Managing the production of the program
Reporting and analysis of program's performance
Quarterly presentations.

I was very fortunate to have a highly committed group of co workers who were truly committed to client. It is the most important take away of this experience. Hire right to guarantee program performance.

Biggest challenge was maintaining program performance in a very dynamic operation
Pros
Experience in a Bio Science operation
Cons
Politics and contracting were challenging
Wow
Intel Engineering Technician Debug Software (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OROctober 26, 2015
Kelly OCG is great for work. They work with you and help with what you need to develop your skill set. Working in fast pace lab and the changing projects. Good manager and team I worked with.
Pros
All the tech.
Cons
healthcare Mek
Lean structure hard working environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurabo Puerto RicoSeptember 22, 2015
Highly demanding job in which I learned a lot of our internal customer structure and strategies. Serve a customer implies working extra hours and different shifts .Have new ideas on how to bring value and save through lean structure environment. A lot of decisions very fast and rewarding moments when customer result is accomplished.
Positive Feedback
Senior RPO Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New YorkJune 30, 2015
Excellent Company - Leadership is strong. Training is good and recognition is good for work done. The hardest part is working with new clients and over achieving expectations
Pros
Friendly
Cons
work balance
Enjoyed work environment tremendously
Return Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2015
Began work at 4 am. self starter position. outlined days duties and proceed on my on pace to complete a productive as well as accurate work day.
Pros
cafeteria, worked on my on
Cons

Want to know more about Kelly OCG?

Ask a question
Offers good experience
Finance (Former Employee) –  WIJune 1, 2015
Work is mostly contract based, indefinite.
Offers training and experience.
Not much interaction with management, but seems good.
Pros
Training and Experience
Cons
Jobs can be short term
Productivo y de mucho aprendizaje en el área de farmacéutica.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  PRMarch 23, 2015
Durante mi trabajo experimento días productivos y de mucho aprendizaje en áreas como el servicio al cliente, responsabilidades y calidad con el producto y en las tareas que se asignan. Por otra parte, las relaciones con mis compañeros de trabajo se desarrollan de manera servicial y por medio del apoyo. La administración siempre esta atenta a las necesidades del empleado. Sin embargo, el área que considero más compleja es el manejo de los productos controlados por sus diferentes regulaciones y auditorías federales. Por el contrario, una de las partes que más disfruto es trabajar en compañerismo/grupo.
Pros
Trabajo en equipo, retos continuos.
Cons
N/A
Kelly OCG
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  DuPont, WAFebruary 13, 2015
I have enjoyed my time working with Kelly OCG. They have allowed me to grow professionally by having me take a management position.
Advanced my skills and knowledge
Safety Consultant (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 28, 2015
When I first walked into a Refinery I knew nothing. Through the years I have seen different changes happen with two companies merging, the changes making it a safer work place. From not knowing nothing about refining to learning a skill to grow within the Company and myself.

Each company gave me an opportunity to grow and advance my skills and knowledge. Learn different chemicals and job skills from each company. I have worked 17 years and changed to different contract companies within those years.

I worked myself into a position where I was an advantage to refinery. With job skill and knowledge that I acquired, I was not hired with company. I believe the refinery was not sure whom would perform and replace the knowledge of the job duties.

I'm a type of a person if I see something needing to be done I would, remove materials/objects, to keep other from getting hurt. Help co-worker with job tasks and watch the other person back. SO that no one got hurt.
Lean Projects
Project Coordinator Co-Op (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 28, 2014
A typical day is to analyze the work environment and look for opportunities to improve not only the environment but the processes too.
Pros
appreciation breakfast, coffee breaks
Inefficient Communication
EMR Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 27, 2014
The position I had was a telecommuting position. Communication needed to be really good. This at first was a nice position, paid well, but in the end, even though I was told I was a great part of the team, they decided to reorganize and take out the need for a person with my experience. Since it was managed by Kelly, I felt that there was a lack of professionalism and the "culture" was one of everyone for themselves. The benefits were not good. You pay 600 a month for family benefits to have to pay more in generic medicine and have to pay a higher deductible before the insurance kicks in their 80%. I would not recommend this company.
Pros
work from home
Cons
lack of communication, expectations unclear, no team work
Excellant
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 29, 2014
Great team to work with and great culture.Excellant management team and really enjoyed the process we learned during the assignment.
Great Virtual Recruiting Experience
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 2, 2014
Worked with a great team on a short term project. Management was good. No micro management. Enjoyed the experience greatly.
Pros
good employer to work for. well organized
kelly review
Lead Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 17, 2013
good customers. good co-workers. client sites. flex schedule
Great place to work depending on your work status
Web Support Advocate (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHOctober 22, 2013
Great company to work for if you are in management. If you are a regular employee, you tend to get lost in the crowd.
Pros
great pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly OCG. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7