Kelly OCG

Kelly OCG Employee Reviews

Enjoyed work environment tremendously
Return Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 15, 2015
Pros: cafeteria, worked on my on
Cons: none
Began work at 4 am. self starter position. outlined days duties and proceed on my on pace to complete a productive as well as accurate work day.
Offers good experience
Finance (Former Employee), WIJune 1, 2015
Pros: Training and Experience
Cons: Jobs can be short term
Work is mostly contract based, indefinite.
Offers training and experience.
Not much interaction with management, but seems good.
Productivo y de mucho aprendizaje en el área de farmacéutica.
Team Leader (Current Employee), PRMarch 23, 2015
Pros: Trabajo en equipo, retos continuos.
Cons: N/A
Durante mi trabajo experimento días productivos y de mucho aprendizaje en áreas como el servicio al cliente, responsabilidades y calidad con el producto y en las tareas que se asignan. Por otra parte, las relaciones con mis compañeros de trabajo se desarrollan de manera servicial y por medio del apoyo. La administración siempre esta atenta a las necesidades del empleado. Sin embargo, el área que considero más compleja es el manejo de los productos controlados por sus diferentes regulaciones y auditorías federales. Por el contrario, una de las partes que más disfruto es trabajar en compañerismo/grupo.
Kelly OCG
Operations Manager (Current Employee), DuPont, WAFebruary 13, 2015
I have enjoyed my time working with Kelly OCG. They have allowed me to grow professionally by having me take a management position.
Advanced my skills and knowledge
Safety Consultant (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXJanuary 28, 2015
When I first walked into a Refinery I knew nothing. Through the years I have seen different changes happen with two companies merging, the changes making it a safer work place. From not knowing nothing about refining to learning a skill to grow within the Company and myself.

Each company gave me an opportunity to grow and advance my skills and knowledge. Learn different chemicals and job skills from each company. I have worked 17 years and changed to different contract companies within those years.

I worked myself into a position where I was an advantage to refinery. With job skill and knowledge that I acquired, I was not hired with company. I believe the refinery was not sure whom would perform and replace the knowledge of the job duties.

I'm a type of a person if I see something needing to be done I would, remove materials/objects, to keep other from getting hurt. Help co-worker with job tasks and watch the other person back. SO that no one got hurt.
Lean Projects
Project Coordinator Co-Op (Current Employee), McAllen, TXOctober 28, 2014
Pros: appreciation breakfast, coffee breaks
A typical day is to analyze the work environment and look for opportunities to improve not only the environment but the processes too.
Inefficient Communication
EMR Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJOctober 27, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: lack of communication, expectations unclear, no team work
The position I had was a telecommuting position. Communication needed to be really good. This at first was a nice position, paid well, but in the end, even though I was told I was a great part of the team, they decided to reorganize and take out the need for a person with my experience. Since it was managed by Kelly, I felt that there was a lack of professionalism and the "culture" was one of everyone for themselves. The benefits were not good. You pay 600 a month for family benefits to have to pay more in generic medicine and have to pay a higher deductible before the insurance kicks in their 80%. I would not recommend this company.
Excellant
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 29, 2014
Great team to work with and great culture.Excellant management team and really enjoyed the process we learned during the assignment.
Great Virtual Recruiting Experience
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: good employer to work for. well organized
Worked with a great team on a short term project. Management was good. No micro management. Enjoyed the experience greatly.
kelly review
Lead Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 17, 2013
good customers. good co-workers. client sites. flex schedule
Great place to work depending on your work status
Web Support Advocate (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHOctober 22, 2013
Pros: great pay
Great company to work for if you are in management. If you are a regular employee, you tend to get lost in the crowd.
Excellent Employer
Vendor Management Specialist (Former Employee), Hartford, CTOctober 21, 2013
Kelly OCG was a great employer. My position was eliminated, however I would return to work for this employer if the opportunity presented itself.
They are a contracting agency
Contractor (Former Employee), Troy, MIOctober 21, 2013
Pros: able to work from home
Cons: no benefits
I worked as a contractor at Motorola doing the same work as when I was an employee.
Great place to learn about the staffing industry for those right out of school
Hiring Logistics Specialist (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 30, 2013
I learned a lot about recruiting at Kelly OCG. It helped me gain a lot of experience with communication skills, applicant tracking systems, interviewing candidates, and the overall recruitment process.
Run!!!
Talent Acquisition (Former Employee), WaukeshaNovember 21, 2012
Cons: what more can i say...
Very passive aggressive management. Poor to no understanding of current best practices in the industry. Compensation is well below market. The only good takeaway was learning the limits of what one will put up with to stay employed with this sub par "body shop" in a depressed job market.
Excellent Company
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), VirtualNovember 8, 2012
Kelly OCG is wonderful company to work for, they value you and your work life balance. Their benefits are outstanding for OCG/RPO employees if you are contract. They pay is very generous, the bad part is they do not keep you employed and its unstable income. If you are able to work in that kind of environment than this company is amazing.
Nice place to work
Security Support Receptionist (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 6, 2012
Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working at this job. Every part of this position was good.
Kelly OCG is a fine company to work for. My only regret is the lack of work.
Sourcer for Novo Nordisk (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNNovember 5, 2012
As I stated above, Kelly OCG is a great company. Every aspect of management and compensation aligned well with what I was looking for. My only wish is to have more projects to work on.

Kelly OCG Salaries