KELLY SERVICE Employee Reviews

Very fun to work for
Customer Service (Current Employee), st.louis moJuly 16, 2015
I really enjoy this job but I am look for more pay and better benefits the job is a very good place to work for they help you with your growing
productive
Lead Stocker (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Advancement
Cons: Temp Agency
Pulling Parts. How to Pull Pack & Shipping. Reliable . Learning to pull parts on a scooter. Working in a different environment .
noisey but nice place to work
Assembly (Former Employee), holland miJuly 9, 2015
on a typical day i would come into work we do our daily stretches and then find out how much work we had for the day. then we would go to our lines and start the work day
Good working environment
Picking (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 18, 2015
I enjoy working for Kelly as an temp I had never work in a warehouse and I was given a chance to work for them in picking department.
Good Temp Service
Production Worker (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJune 9, 2015
I went to them looking a job and they put me to work the same week. I was a good experience for me dealing with the temp for the first time. I enjoyed working with the people.
In Amarillo, always kept me busy working.
Temporary Services (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXJune 5, 2015
Pros: Nice and helpful people
Cons: Pay is low.
Was friendly and willing to work with me when I needed time off. Kept me busy with several temporary jobs until I was hired.
Good temporary agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 29, 2015
A good company to help anyone to find a job. I was placed on a job
by Kelly Services at Palmetto Health. I enjoyed working for them. I got along with the co-workers and with management.
Always had a job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 27, 2015
Always had a job there was a short time where there was nothing but they were really good with finding me something, when the assignments got slow
Kelly Service
Machine Operator (Former Employee), New Haven, CTMay 17, 2015
I worked with Kelly service as the full time job, it was nice to be a employee of Kelly service. I learned, how to operate the machine, how to organized the medical device in separated order and it was the fun job. all co-worker are friendly and it wasn't a hard job while worked with Kelly service.
Visual Inspection
Insulin Department (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 25, 2015
I am experienced in visual inspection. Also, responsible for being flexible with a group of co-workers being rotated around the clock.
Temporary Assignment
Accounting Processor/Data Entry (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2015
This was a temporary assignment with Allstate insurance; assist customers with auto glass claims....this was a call center
help me get on at Express Scipts
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Earth City, MOMarch 13, 2015
Pros: supervisor that listen and is willing to help figure out the problem
Cons: getting up at midnight to take calls for india. .
Coming in 20 minutes have my computer all set up and the programs set then I go get my coffee and use the restroom. Look at my emails to see if upper management needs something done before I go get my claims for the day. My co workers have helped me when I had a project due at midnight and I didn't get the project till 3 PM all my co workers stayed to help me get the project done. The hardest part of the job is doing PPH . My co workers believe in as a team and is willing help any body
what a time
team working wtih foor (Former Employee), Lapeer, MIMarch 9, 2015
Pros: ok
Cons: some what
working for them is fun but wen the job up they dont help you get a new job but if you keep call them they may i dont kno help you out
Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Frankfort, ILMarch 7, 2015
Pros: bonuses every month
Cons: fifthteen minute breaks
I`ll start my shift by clocking in at Itw operating machines , counting parts, stocking cleaning behind my self , measuring the parts that came out the machines. I learned how to operate a press machine, how to use a jack pallet and to operate a stand up forklift machines . what I did not like about this job was that they did not have a lot of overtime.
been awhile
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 1, 2015
• Responsible for routine picking, receiving, shipping and packing functions in accordance with established work processes.
• Operated material handling equipment as necessary
• Organized the routine picking, receiving, shipping and packing functions.
• Used long-tongued electric pallet jack and high-extender high-lift for daily operations
• Handle customer products with integrity
• Perform all duties in conformance with appropriate safety and security standards
• Assist in warehousing operations as needed, and all other miscellaneous duties as requested by supervisor
• Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials with integrity in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
• Responsible for awareness and compliance with warehouse work rules and company policies
• Lift using proper safety methods provided by the company
Great Job
ExxonMobil Baytown Texas-Contractor (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: worked with a great group of people
Cons: no medical insurance offered
They placed me in a great position. I worked with a great group of people. They were right there with me when a problem came up.
Always working
Laborer (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: local work within 10-20 miles of home
Cons: contact with dirty medical records
Regular schedule/set hours weekly pay Management would always have another assignment when current position ended. Co-workers always performed we worked as a team.......
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCFebruary 13, 2015
clock in inspect the forklift and check off the forklift inspection sheet and get locations for parts to supply the lines.
Kelly Service is good with finding opportunities that fits my backgroud.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 25, 2015
The assignments I was placed at the supervisor's were very understanding and worked with my schedule. The assignments I was placed at were fairly easy and a great learning experience.
Substitute Teacher
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Orange Park, FLJanuary 23, 2015
A typical day was spent in an elementary classroom with students. I worked with a variety of students from kindergarten to sixth grade. The hardest part of the job was walking into a room with a teacher who had left insufficient plans.