Kelly Services
2,982 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

Kept me busy with steady employment
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 2, 2015
Loved all my assignments. Good supervisor. Companies always glad to see you. Treated well anywhere I worked. Best Temp services offered at the time.
fun environment with advancements
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 2, 2015
A typical day of work included me running a fully automated contact lens line from start to finish. Inspecting the lens before it is released.
Great place to work, Very helpful Staff..!!
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee), houston, txMarch 2, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Kelly Services. They have a friendly staff and they are willing to go above and beyond to help you.
i hate it
Production Team Member (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYMarch 2, 2015
this is by far the worst scum of a company to work for the hours and pay are great the management is sub-par when i work 52 hours a week i better get payed for it on that check not 3 weeks down the road
Supportive temp work in an excellent environment
Temp in several positions (Former Employee), Children's Hospital DenverFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: uplifting environment, good compensation
Cons: no benefits, as it was a temp agency.
Loved all of the positions I was placed in at Children's Hospital. Learned the Lenel access management system. Great co-workers, uplifting environment.
Neutral
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2015
Most of the time workdays were not normal. Poor communication with management. Tasks were not difficult, Enjoyed interacting with internal and external customers.
counting medicine, receiving and packing out product
temporary (Former Employee), philadelphiaFebruary 27, 2015
I love working, bringing my experience to the job i am working, I also love working with customers. I know that when I'm at work i put my best foot forward, and always do my best when it comes to working. I'm very dependent, out going, kind hearted, different with people, knowing to deal with people differently because of who they are and what they been though life. I am someone who everyone would love to be around, willing to help others thats needs help with anything, if i know how to do it.
Some positions may be good but mine was not understanding at all.
Manufacturing Associate I (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: easy to get hired
Cons: overtime was called in last hour of shift and you couldn't go home, no flexibility, not understanding
Kelly services is good but the Toyota plant I worked at is only for people who have a perfect life and nothing ever goes wrong for. I worked for them 6 months. The schedule was highly unpredictable so you could not arrange the rest of your life such as appointments. I put in my notice and quit after they threatened to fire me over missing work one day when I had a car accident on my way to work in an ice storm. I still have an injury that was never able to heal properly because I couldn't have time to go to the doctor.
Good educational placement company
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), dothan alFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: trustwrorthy
Cons: no health care, not enough work
I look up job assignments on the aseop login site. I choose a day and school to sub at. They are some weeks that i cannot get more than 2 days a week.
not a bad place to work
ProVape, Soldering and Repair Technician (Former Employee), Monroe WAFebruary 26, 2015
found jobs for me fairly quickly but most were temporary positions from kelly services i worked at ze tech which i learn how to us many power tools and machines at bio rad i learn to work in a clean room environment with live virus and follow all safety at provape i gain experience repairing circuit boards at the component level soldering with use of a microscope
Larger agency with many options
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: great company overall
Cons: tied in to too many oil & gas company with downturn in their economy at this time
They find a job based on your abilities. The recruiters are pretty good about matching jobs with applicants personalities and skills trying to make all involved happy with long term assignments.
Solid Employment Agency
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: decent pay and established clientel
Cons: you may have to call a lot to get someone to see you.
Good agency when you finally get an interview. However, it may take a while for someone to call for a interview. Long singing up process and multiple test to take.
great place
Operations Admin (Current Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 25, 2015
The job i took had flexibility which is what i needed. although temporary work, it kept me busy and pretty much let me set my hours i needed.
Like Helping Customers
AppleCare Seinor Advisor (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 25, 2015
Like being able to work from home but Kelly Services did not pay well and there were no benefits and no paid time off was not nice.
good company
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas TXFebruary 25, 2015
its a good place to start searching for companies that are hiring. the staff showed a good amount of effort in helping you to find a place to work.
Great Telecommuting Opportunity
Chat Tech Support Adviser (Current Employee), N/AFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: telecommuting.
Cons: the hours aren't quite as flexible as i would like for family life.
When I come to work each day, I know I will be able to help customers with their mobile devices, and provide a great customer experience. Working here has taught me more about customer service, as well as how to navigate multiple customer interactions at once without detracting from any of them.

My co-workers are always willing to help each other out, so even though we work from home, we really are a community.

The most difficult part of this job is the same as any customer service position: finding the best way to assist upset customers, and make their day immensely better.

The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I solved an issue no one else could.
Medical records
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good atmosphere great people to work with, love the job.
Cons: working late on thursdays cause its late and very dark out.
I love the work that I did as a medical records clerk, also intake by helping the patients by working them up to be seen by nurse or nutritionist by asking them their name address and phone number.
Kelly Services in Califorina are big so big they forget about the little people
ISO and QC (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: challenges of working with computers
Cons: not knowing and /or having effective communication
Challenging
I liked learning new things on the various assignments sent on
Enjoyed my co-workers
Figuring out which assignment would be next as interfacing with so many office personnel
I really liked working with Computers
Enjoyed working with people from all walks of life.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, ILFebruary 24, 2015
I was a customer service representative and I took calls for a fingerprinting company. I learned about the process of fingerprinting and the many things that people get printed for. Most of the management was very easy to work with. Co-workers were excellent in helping you if there was something that you didn't know. The hardest part of the job sometimes was dealing with the customers because what they didn't realize is that we never possessed the fingerprint results, and they thought we did so that caused some confusion. The most enjoyable part was being able to troubleshoot for customers, it gave them a sense that I would go the extra mile for them.
It was a fun place to work
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee), Cordova, TNFebruary 23, 2015
Kelly Services was a highly professional employment service. They kept me with work assignments. On my last assignment the construction company decide not to open an office here in Memphis and stayed in Nashville.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more