Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 6,756 reviews matching the search
International Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 22, 2017
Very comfortable work environment. Everyone worked together as a team - where everyone's opinion is valued. Weekly team meetings to keep everyone in the loop as to what projects were currently going on and what was coming up. Manager always had an "open door" policy.
Pros
Close to home for easy commute
Cons
Very detail oriented. Must be on your toes at all times.
Its a job
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 22, 2017
You pick and choose your battles when accepting assignments at new schools. If you like working with children Kelly services is a great company for you.
Pros
You may pick your assignment
Cons
A new school is not always easy
a very fun place to work
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHJanuary 21, 2017
kellys jobs are a lot of fun to work for the many different jobs
differnet jobs very by what the custorum want done from digging a ditch to putting product away or pulling product off the self
busy on your feet and numbers
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 21, 2017
over worked and under paid......there as any company can always work on doing better for the employees who are the front line of the com[any.Taking care of your employees not just by the benefits and perks but really showing your appreciation would be nice
Opportunities were plentiful at Kelly
Administrative Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 21, 2017
When I started with Kelly, I was unfamiliar with the federal government's working culture. They assisted me in proper training and provided an exceptional workplace environment.
Pros
Had many learning opportunities
Cons
No chance for advancement once one was placed in a position
stay at home job
Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 21, 2017
Well its a stay at home job, you cant beat it. You save money on gas because you don't have to travel. The pay is a little low but overall its a decent job. Management were always friendly and helped you if you struggle with providing great customer service.
good
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Neponset, ILJanuary 20, 2017
really good to work for the agency answered questions whenever I had any and or needed to. Never afraid to go to them for help when needed something at all.
A temp agency, nothing more.
Assembly (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAJanuary 20, 2017
Often there is very little opportunity to progress or make the transition from a temporary employee to a full-time employee with benefits.
Pros
pay above minimum wage
Cons
inflexible job opportunity that often leads to lay-off
Easy Going Yet Professional
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 20, 2017
If you have a strong work ethic and you are ready to work, they will help you with just that in as little as no time. Kelly Services is very professional. Everything depends on YOU.
Developing Young minds
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2017
I enjoy Kelly Educational Staffing because of the ability to choose my work hours and work environment. As an entrepreneur, I also have the ability to run my business and work with students on off days. I enjoy teaching and developing young minds. It is an excellent position if an individual would like to explore a teaching career.
Pros
Work locations are my choice
Production
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Newville, PAJanuary 20, 2017
Warehouse environment.Very outgoing and friendly company, always honest and willing to work with whatever may come up.

Got to work and started process of setting up products to put into cartons or cases that were then sealed and placed on a pallet to be shipped out.
Pros
overtime, benefits, hourly pay
Cons
nocons
Productive and fun workplace
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILJanuary 20, 2017
The job itself was very easy they offer a flexible schedule and the people are very respectful to one another it does get hot in the buildings though but they provide unlimited cold drinks such as water and Capri Suns
History
Associate (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 19, 2017
As an assosiate @Kelly Services, its been a adventure. The reps work diligently to match the needs of the employee via needs of our bus. constituents.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Simple Task
very easy work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJanuary 19, 2017
first yr working for kellys services wasnt to bad..was placed at kelloggs plant..down fall no benefits no raises. after 1 yr of service laid off for 90 days then have the choice to go back but start over with hrs. down fall is communication with site manager. down fall with site manager they promote people that hasnt been working there long. promote people that have no exp being a lead
Pros
can make easy money
Cons
12 hr shifts, no raises, no benefits, get laid off after 1 yr of service
Virtual Employee
Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 19, 2017
My experience with Kelly has been very positive. I am a virtual employee so I did not have the opportunity to interact with other Kelly employees on a regular basis. However, when I needed assistance my Kelly Representative was there to help.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
They are a very good company
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJanuary 19, 2017
The managers are nice and friendly very approachable. I enjoyed working for them when I did and would like to be able to work for them again in the future.
Pros
free lucnhes
Cons
short breaks and free drinks snacks are only a quarter.
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auburn, NYJanuary 19, 2017
They always find me a job when one contract ends!!! My case worker is amazing. She finds me work every time. She is very dependable!! She negotiates for me to get a raise.
Pros
They find me work every time a contract runs out.
Cons
Money is not the best. But they find me work.
Great company, but no opportunity for growth
Commercial Recruiter (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYJanuary 19, 2017
While Kelly Services is a very large company, it does not have room for advancement within. The commercial division and the professional and technical division are very segregated, and offer no opportunity to advance from the commercial side to the technical side of recruiting. The salary is significantly lower than most other staffing agencies, and do not offer increases. Healthcare costs are very high to cover a families.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Healthcare costs are very high for family coverage, no room for advancement, and low salaries
will land you a job and are about business
TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJanuary 19, 2017
this is a great company to work for they are by the book so follow what is said to you and read everything you receive and your time will be perfect with them.
Pros
They will get you working
Cons
N/A
production
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 18, 2017
fast paced
good company to work from home.
management is good
good pay
provide you with all the equipment that is needed
just needs to provide internet and phone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.