Kelly Services
2,888 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

Temporary to Permanent
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable (Current Employee), Torrington, CTJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: low benefits, low salary
Nice people. Very flexible. Supportive. Does not push for market salary or management of work load.
Great and Friendly eviroment to work
Proservices/ Call center agent (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: friendly enviorment
Cons: only being seasonal
Answer phones and help customers out with finding items or issues they may have or finding out what the update is on an order or warranty case. A lot about retail and shipping out of state. Management was great and so were the co-workers. Hardest part was the very un happy customers. Was helping customers.
Very physical and fun workplace.
Finishing (Current Employee), Logan, UTJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: great people, very physical, lots of good memories.
Cons: management, no benefits.
When I first started as a temp, The people were very nice and welcoming, my boss knew how to be a friend, and a boss at the same time. I only picked products and wrapped pallets, but it was very physical and I enjoyed getting to walk around all day, and working with such a small group of people. Eventually I was hired on to the company.
Lots of Variety
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Johnstown, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: enjoyed the variety in the job.
Cons: shortness of the jobs.
Take incoming calls for machine repairs. Restaurant help calls. Dispatch calls to technicians to do repairs. Create new orders.
Satisfied
Claims associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2015
I have loved all of the associates I was able to work with during my assignments.
Productive work place with a lot of incentive to make money.
Customer service/sales representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 23, 2015
This is a very positive and great place to work. I would return to work for this company anytime I needed employment. A typical day at work would be busy and productive. I learned a lot of the sales end of the company and customer service. Management was very supportive and always treated everyone equally. The people I worked with were all positive and nice to spend the days there with. The hardest part of my job was when business was slow because I really like staying busy. The most enjoyable part of this job was earning the commissions that I was working for and being a part of a great team.
The Job Description is a lie
Recruiter (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: you are stuck at your desk answering 6 phone lines.
I worked in the Fort Myers office, they say it's a recruiter position but it's not. You have to answer 6 lines, sometimes ringing all at once. And God help you if you have a question. Oh, and you start as a temp and don't have a key to the office, so if you're there before the others, you have to wait in the parking lot. You will do all the paperwork and none of the interviewing. Just being honest, I walked away and that position is a revolving door.
Company has no clear consitent sales, recruiting or mangement direction.
Sales & Recruiting (Current Employee), BellevueJanuary 23, 2015
Extreme turnover from top to bottom and management by intimidation.
Great Company to Work For
Account Talent Manager (Former Employee), Crown Point, INJanuary 23, 2015
Kelly Services has assisted me in my employment growth. They gave me the tools and resources to expand my career.
Decent temp agency
School Secretary (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 23, 2015
It was a good company that served my needs until I could find a permanent job. They seemed to be well organized and helpful when needed.
Dependable payroll
Light Industrial Laborer (Former Employee), Greenville, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: pay method/reliability
Cons: worksite representatives were often non-responsive
I was a temporary with Kelly (a staffing agency) who placed me at Whirlpool KitchenAid. I have done temporary work through other staffing agencies (insurance staffing) so that is what I compare them to. My experience with Kelly was not favorable compared to my past experiences. On a more positive note, they had a nice online pay method that was detailed and worked out well.
Office Manager/Executive Admin. Assistant
Payroll
Typing, Faxing, Filing, Scanning, Coping, and Transcribing
Good job match
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Eugene, ORJanuary 22, 2015
No complaints - just slow time, not enough to keep me busy. Kelly is upbeat and friendly. Always helpful.
Good, good. Not great.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: nice people
Cons: who wants to be a permanent temp?
Too many positions now are contract. The staffing company and the business one is assigned benefit most from this.

No real incentive to be converted to permanent employee status.
busy environment
Set-Up Technician (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: always die setting
Cons: job assignment was too short
fun, fast paced atmosphere. Firts repaired injection molding machines to start production efficiently and then did maintenance on them to keep them running correctly
Currently on the available list with Kelly Services
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: nice, friendly, work environment
Cons: no work at the moment
I was hired at Kelly Services to do an Administrative/Data Entry Job with Arvato Digital Services from August 5, 2014 thru December 5, 2014 handling accounts payable for Microsoft with proprietary software.
New Product Introduction at Intel
Customer Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 20, 2015
This was a fun experience. I was learning about all of Intel's new product. I only left for a longer contract at a higher pay. It was very enjoyable.
The Company I worked for was very friendly and included the tempporary workers in all their events.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: we were treated as permanent employees.
Cons: the company did not offer any paid time off.
Inventory of returned firmware from various hotels. I learned how to assemble locks and test parts of the lock to ensure proper function. The majority of the management of the company was professional and my co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was finding storage space for all the firmware. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the people at the company and the people who came to visit.
Excellent responsive staff!
Production Trainer (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 19, 2015
I learned a lot in my role as Production Trainer. It was my first exposure to onboarding, tracking production, and training people in a production environment.
great co workers. Open door policy
supervisor leading a team of 5-7 temps (Former Employee), hebron,kyJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: long hours
They were great. Everyone came together to solve problems. Never had any problems at all

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more