Kelly Services
2,650 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

Was a great company to be a part of.
Temporary Contract Position at C&S (Former Employee), Keene, NHOctober 20, 2014
Kelly Services went over and beyond to match me to the ideal position based on my qualifications. When one position ended they continued to find me more employment until my year long contract was up.
work is not work the pay
Turnaround Planner/Coordinator (Former Employee), Freeport, TXOctober 19, 2014
alot of learning but the company had no benifits. the hardest part of the job was not knowing if you were getting paid on friday or saturday.
My experience with Kelly
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 17, 2014
Pros: friendly staff and very professional
Good agency to work with and supportive, had a couple of assignments with them. The most interesting one was being assigned as a mock juror at a university in Texas.
Put to work fast.
Parts tester (Former Employee), Dublin, OHOctober 16, 2014
Kelly Services moved through the paper work quickly. Very friendly and helpful stuff.
Manage Asia Projects
Global Incident Resolution Manager (Former Employee), Midland, MIOctober 16, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: on call 24/7
On call 24/7 enjoyed the work, worked wit managed multiple IT project including software/hardware and communications, upgrades. Worked with vendors for appropriate estimates for equipment and contractors.
Fun and productive
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great training, super positive atomosphere, supberb systems, abilbity to gain merits by doing what you are supposed to do
Cons: impersonal interviewing techniques;working mandatory days or risk losing merits
Professional attitude and great training lend itself to a highly successful day of mutually satisfying sales. Learned that listening to the customer will ultimately benefit you, the store and the customer. Co-Workers are hard working and pleasant. Hardest part of the job is that you are responsible for an ever rising sales goal. Most enjoyable part – more... of the job was the ease of getting paid and the part time associates have the luxury of picking the hours they want to fill. – less
Temporary-to-Hire Worker (Current Employee), Utica, NYOctober 15, 2014
Overall I was happy with their service. They were very helpful when it came to finding a job that I was happy with.
Temporary-to-Hire Worker (Current Employee), Utica, NYOctober 15, 2014
Good Agents to help with finding employment
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: contract position
This was a 3 month contract position with Blue Cross Blue Shield via Kelly Services...I can not truly review this employer seeing as how I was not a permanent employee w/benefits. The pay with the temp company was decent for a job that only required contacting members about a pharmacy change in their insurance policies.
Good people Nice jobs
Data Entry (Current Employee), Huntington, WVOctober 15, 2014
Kelly Services gave me a job when I needed it and although it was only temp work it kept me a float til I found a more permanent job somewhere else.
Great management
APL Inspector (Former Employee), Rochester, NYOctober 15, 2014
Temp to hire position. 12 hour days 3/4 a week Inspect contact lens and package for shipment
Kelly Services was a Temp Agency
Clerical Support (Former Employee), Lawton, OKOctober 14, 2014
I worked a veriety of clerical jobs, through this temp agency
Temporary positions
Data Entry (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEOctober 14, 2014
The service would find job for me. Unfortunately there was no benefits. When one job would end it could take a few days to find another. Each job I worked at was very rewarding as well as a learning experience.
Fast pace,standing for ten hours,positive environment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 13, 2014
Attend start up meeting, set target goals, worked on the production lines placing shoes on conveyor belts,assist team members loading and unloading trailers, standing for nine hours
A lot of opportunities for overtime, good pay for entry level
Laptop Repair Technician (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNOctober 13, 2014
I would receive laptops sent in by customer's for repair. You never knew what would need to be repaired so every day was a new challenge. There was a heavy work load so the days went by fast and there was a lot of opportunity for overtime. The people that I worked with were enjoyable to be around and very helpful.
Allows growth and opportunity to advance financially
Senior Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Troy, MIOctober 13, 2014
Pros: ability to work independently
Cons: heavy workload and lack of work/life balance due to fluxuating customer needs
Long standing company with flexibility, the ability to work independently and conduct job independently because of available resources
test driver
Driver (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 13, 2014
Pros: driving the newest high line cars
Cons: long night time driving
pick up car at depot
check car for any problems
set computer
drive cars for a certain amount of hours through rush hour traffic
return car to depot
write a review on how the vehicle performed and any problems
Fun workplace with great people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 13, 2014
Pros: great work environment
My day involved customer interaction to resolve fraud disputes, reviewing and processing faxed fraud claims, and reissuing new cards and credits.
Fast pace detailed but fun work place
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAOctober 12, 2014
Pros: gratifying to help customers/clients
Cons: can be frustrating when results are not in a timely manner
Morning begin with Multi-tasking answering telephone inquiries while reviewing emails, sort by order of priority, upon sort respond to email acknowledging receipt of client issue ensuring client that matter is currently being looked into, after which I began by researching and identifying issue then,correct and resolve issue inform client of resolution, – more... develop and prepare monthly reports to management – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more