Kelly Services
3,125 reviews

Kelly Services United States Employee Reviews

Horrible Company to work for with horrible employee's.
Production($10.00/hr) (Former Employee), Stevens Point, WisconsinApril 20, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: everything, no hours.
Never even had a chance to start work as all of my shifts were cancelled multiple weeks in a row, some the day before. I'd avoid this place like the plague unless of course you want to have a job with absolutely zero hours. Didn't even get paid for the orientation that was required before starting work. Rude calls about shifts being cancelled, and overall the atmosphere of this business is just unethical. If I could give this 0 stars I would. Called multiple times about shifts just to hear the schedule was all ready made and I would not be on it until the following week. Same horse and pony show every week with zero hours. Regardless of you making an appointment its 50/50 shot if they will even be in the office for your scheduled appointment. Lazy is just the tipping point to describe this so called job agency. Not only this, after going in this place you will want to leave and go home and shower and use tons of sanitizer as this is the definition of trailer trash. STAY AWAY. ABR and Midwest are better choices. hands down.
Productive and fun place to work.
Distribution Lead/Shipping material handler (Current Employee), hebron,kyApril 20, 2015
I prepared work orders and transferred materials used in the work orders. I made labels for work orders and transfers for completed orders.Counted inventory and stocked material.
Productive and Energetic Workplace
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible Breaks, Free Lunch
Very fast-paced environment. There's always something to do. You never have a slow day at work. Your always busy, which makes the time go by faster! You have so much fun at work, that as soon as you stop for a break, its time to get off work! I love working with my Team. We are energetic, comical, yet professional. We complete our assignments on or before time. Every Friday the company pays for our lunch! I really enjoy working in a fast paced, productive environment.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Partner Satffing Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Healthcare
Providing jobs to people and their families, getting to meet many diverse contingent workforce employees. Be of services to the communities.
Provided adequate parking. Easy to clock in.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYApril 19, 2015
Supervision was always present in the chance of employee problems concerning tasks at hand. Adequate parking. Easy clock in.
Temporary employment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Lemoyne, PAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Temp to perm
Cons: Short term assisgnment
1. Unable to properly maintain full left of training.
2. Two weeks training.
3. Not enough work to complete training.
4. Only two assignments available.
This is a good company to work for.
OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 17, 2015
This is a nice company to work for. I would recommend it to a friend. A typical day involved preparing contract, domestic travel, pulling of invoices, and accounts receivable.
good temp agency, helpful
Data Entry Inventory Control (Former Employee), Wheeling, ILApril 17, 2015
Pros: no benefit, short term positions
Cons: they are good at getting you a job
This is a temp agency. They found me a job within one day doing inventory data entry for company that was moving to Seattle, WA.
Work with the manager with any discrepancy we found and made
all the necessary corrections. We nice group of people to work with.
Catastrophe Associate
Catastrophe Associate for State Farm (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 16, 2015
*Make outbound calls to customers to acknowledge Claim and provide adjuster information
work in software called NextGen creating tasks for the outside adjusters
*Issue Catastrophe Claims Checks (cancel/reissues, auto checks, emergency checks)
some manual check processing
*Targeted Compliance Reviews for completed claims marked as "Ready for Examiner"
*Mail Customer Claims Experience Packages for auto and property
*Contact auto customers to schedule inspection appointments
*Research rejected imaged documents and undeliverable Catastrophe Claims mail
*Make recovery efforts on catastrophe claim payment made in error
*Complete Denial Letters on behalf of the adjuster for catastrophe losses for both full and
partially denied claims
*Review pending Claim Reviews to help expedite closures and identify claims needing specific action
*Claims ID administration
*Send Auto Total Loss Letters to Agents
Productive like the people i worke with
Material Handler (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VAApril 16, 2015
Pros: people i worked with
Cons: weren't very organized
Night would start by dressing in scrubs, safety glass, hair and face net and steel toe shoes.
Figure out which line we wre assigned thet day.
Keep up with production of work until that specific job was finished.
Clean area during when can, and after each job was finished.
fun
CGS Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 16, 2015
This was my first job ever. I kind of miss it, but I don't. I'm older now with kids , so fast food would not be my ideal career. But when I was working there I loved it. It was fun. Nice meeting new people. It was also a great experience learning how to deal with different attitudes.
ehh not someone to work for
general labor (Former Employee), battle creek, miApril 16, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: short lunches bad supervisors, dont really care
bad customer service, paid debit/credit card always has errors cant see money when you get paid sometime, pay for gas at the pump charges $80.00 when I pumped for $10.00
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 16, 2015
Pros: .
Cons: .
It is your typical temporary agency. no bells or whistles. Will get you working.

Keep copies of emails that they sent regarding an assignment to prove your salary when you start working.

There was an incident in which we ( i along with fellow co- workers) received email stating our pay rate and when we received my pay check it was at a lesser rate. My co-workers did not have copies of the email and were stuck with the lesser pay rate. I having the email was able to prove my pay rate and received the pay rate quoted.
Temporary Services
Temporary for Clarical (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: communication
As an employee of Kelly Services, I've enjoyed the versatile experience. Because of the versatility, there really wasn't a typical day with Kelly. I've learned to be open to all experiences. The people at Kelly are supportive and extremely helpful. The hardest part would be located the jobs that Kelly placed me. The most enjoyable part was all the many different types of people that I interacted with from day to day.
Busy and Fun place to work
Medical Documentation Reviewer (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 15, 2015
First place I've worked at where I'm always up and ready to start my day. I enjoy the flex time where i can choose to go into work early or a little later to finish my 8hrs and still has the rest of the day to do stuff.
A fun and friendly environment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 15, 2015
It was a good place to work most of the employees were friendly and a joy to work with. It was the management that was corrupt and nonresponsive to situations that would arise.
Extremely valuable learning experience
Project Director (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 15, 2015
Pros: Job freedom
Cons: job security
Kelly Services gave me the freedom to create and expand my role with the company based on what was demanded of me by clients. They also provided a reliable network of people for support throughout my time with them.
AN OKAY PLACE TO WORK, NOT ENOUGH HOURS OR PAY
VERY GOOD LINE OPERATORS AT COTY
MANAGEMENT CAN USE SOME WORK
Great work environment.
Substitute teacher (Current Employee), little rock arApril 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Not full time
Great staff. Easy to talk to about finding a school to substitute at. Love how the job offers experience that I will use in my career. I enjoy the co-workers. The hardest part about my job is making sure that I will be able to work all week. The most enjoyable part about my job is that I am able to do what I love.
productive professional place to work
SUBSTITUTE INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2015
performed duties of general classroom teacher. Staff is very professional. Met the needs of inner city youth and served students that came from many different demographic backgrounds

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries