Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Great company
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 19, 2017
I loved working with Kelly services. Management team was fast to assist accociates in getting and receiving loads to and from designated . great leadership skills shown from management teas.
Pros
Great hours and pay
Cons
Short term staffing agencfy
Car Detailer / Entrance Security (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2017
The job was great, the people were great. I was able to learn and give knowledge to help others move forward in getting our job done. The managers were understandable and approachable.
Sanitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 18, 2017
Just average days, reported in, did my job and went home. Had no problems with mangers ect overall a very good temp agency yo work for. also very understanding towards military reservist
Fun & interesting at times
Packer (Former Employee) –  Albany, GANovember 17, 2017
I enjoyed working with the people, the environment was quite amazing, & gave me a chance to do something a little different. The company gave a person a chance to get involved in many tasks.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
More money
different jobs daily
Temporary hire as a Fire Inspector (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 17, 2017
Cant find work in your field different jobs daily no full time jobs available don't have jobs line daily some days you don't work .....................
Just a cover up
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, GANovember 17, 2017
They let u go then tell unemployment tbat they didn't fire you. They had lack of hours.
But dont offer anything close to what u have
Which in turn hurts your unemployement
Productive and learning place to work
Credits And collections (Former Employee) –  West of the Medical center, HoustonNovember 17, 2017
I learned software like Ciforya, Vista Plus, Bectran, Oracle, some AS400, excell . So was a good place to learned. I improved my AR and credits skills.
Pros
Capacitation
Cons
The compensation was low, the travel was more than 1 hour
I love all the school that i went to
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSNovember 17, 2017
It was a very good job to do.I learn how many schools was so different in the same city. Some school was better than other schools. I didn't like 7th and 8th grade gulfport middle school. It was too hood, and had too many bad/disrespectful students there.
I hate writing reviews
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXNovember 17, 2017
I worked for Kelly temporary services several times and have always managed to keep me working. I would recommend them to anyone. they are a fair company and will do what they can to help you find a job and will try to keep you working.
This is an employment agency
Call Center Specialist - Support (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 17, 2017
they mostly offer Temp jobs. and while the pay isn't very good, It has been my experience that some of my better jobs were obtained starting as a Temp. The down side is that if your current placement isn't leading to permanent employment they will not refer you to a better situation. The hardest thing is low pay, accruing any sick/vacation time
Pros
You get to try out a company before becoming permanent.
Cons
You are kind of stuck until that position becomes permanent
Generally a good work experience. No protection against workplace bullying.
FACTORY WORKER/ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORNovember 16, 2017
It was a good work experience for me the vast majority of the time. Unfortunately, when I was subjected to workplace bullying, I was completely unprotected. This problem occurred twice.
Aside from this unfortunate and vexing problem, my experience of working for Kelly wasn't that bad.
Pros
Generally a good work environment; no problems with receiving paycheck
Cons
No protection against workplace bullying
Substitue Teacher: Good for those who like to work alone, doesn't pay a living wage.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Hamden, CTNovember 16, 2017
Kelly Services is a temp agency. I am employed as a substitute teacher.

The company and local office I work for are fantastic, but the pay for substitute teaching is horrendous. This is most likely not the fault of Kelly, but rather the schools. However, there are no opportunities for promotions or raises, and I am not making a living wage. I have not yet looked into other jobs, but Kelly is not exactly offering me anything either.

They are probably a decent temp agency, however, the website can be clunky to use compared to other job posting websites.
Pros
Flexible Schedules
Cons
Temp Agency
Consistent Work
Accts Receivable Analyst/State Street Bank & Trust (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 16, 2017
I liked working with Kelly services because they always found a job for me. I like all the companies that they sent me to. My job counselor was very open with feedback.

I found my last job of 9 years temping and then I was hired. They listened to what I was looking for (industry) and the type of job I was looking for (temp to perm).
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of Benefits
Temporary Employement
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 16, 2017
Started as a temp here and was assigned to 3 different jobs rather quickly. Pay was basic for a temp services and they paid weekly which was nice. Enjoyed my time there.
contingent
Supply Management Planner (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILNovember 15, 2017
contingent employee with no benefits or paid days off, training or chances for advancement. Ok for permanent job, but can't work long term there due to no benefits
Contract work so your contract can be up at anytime without explanation.
All State Claims Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILNovember 15, 2017
Job was easy.
Pay was good.
But my contract was terminated because my sibling stopped working for the company and the recruiter decided I should go too! unfair
Pros
Pay, plenty of overtime
Cons
Being used at their disposal
Competitive Hours but enjoyment with kids
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALNovember 15, 2017
The hours might be difficult to pick up but when teachers see how good you are and you get your contact information out there it gets better. I enjoy working with the children most of all. If they paid a little more I would always do it.
Pros
Set your own hours, Determine where you want to work
Cons
Low Pay, No vacation pay
Kelley Services has given me an opportunity for full time position with good pay.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV 89509November 15, 2017
Kelly Service is a job placement company. They have found positions for forward advancement. They are diligent in keeping me posted and looking for the best fit for employers and employees.
Pros
They qualify and test for major company with competitive pay.
Cons
That they do not have a end time for permanent hire.
Fun employees, fairly easy job
PGV Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 15, 2017
Paid 1 hour breaks were nice, and as for the atmosphere with the people you worked with, was overall good as well. However, the management and shift leads on the actual job were not very up to speed, or fair.
production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 15, 2017
I liked working for kelly services they helped me find a job quick. When they got a new manager to handle employees for caterpillar she was very rude and unorganized but I didnt have to deal with her much since I got hired on permanent. They do pay good for being a temp and after I reached my 500 hours I was able to get my holiday pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.