Kelly Services
3,227 reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Enjoyable place to work and a great working enviroment
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Racine, WIMay 25, 2015
Going to work everyone's ready to perform their work assignments. I've learned a lot about shipping international shipping appliances. My co workers and management I find enjoyable to be around and easy to work with as a team player. The hardest part of my job is absolutely nothing, and the most enjoyable part is everyone working together too get out are daily shipments in a timely manner.
You can always find work Here!
Level 2 Clean-room Tech at MSR-FSR in Hillsboro (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORMay 24, 2015
Pros: Job placement, Good pay, nice benifits
Cons: Temp to Hire. Long wait times.
Kelly Services is wonderful. I am always able to find employment. Sadly there can be long wait times.

For those of you who have never done Temp work:
Know your Role. You work for Kelly (or who ever) Report to them... Stay in touch....
Show up on time.
Clean, well rested and ready to work.
Always apply, review, and Follow Up....

Warning.... You may work for Kelly Services. But the Job sites are unaffiliated. Meaning they Pay Kelly for your Temporary employment.

Good Luck.
Temporary service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 24, 2015
Pros: They kept me employed when one assignment ended they employed me at another.
Cons: It was only temporary work.
This was an employment agency but I am grateful they gave me the opportunity to get employment at General Information Services and also Blue Cross of South Carolina. I was able to gain full-time employment at General Information Services due to my temporary position there through Kelly Services.
Poor Contractor Experience with Kelly Services
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Texas City, TXMay 24, 2015
Pros: A pay check, paid holidays, healthcare through Kelly
Cons: no contractor support, hostile work environment
As a Kelly Services Contractor on assignment at a chemical company with union employees, you are treated poorly.

Contract management is rarely if ever there. They do nothing to support contractors in this hostile, high reliability environment where contractors and employees alike must work together to be safe.
Perfect Fit That Helps Both Sides Involved
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMay 22, 2015
Pros: Flexible Schedule
Cons: Work Days Can Be Inconsistent
Kelly came through for me when I needed a job, after a major move. My preferred job was something that, obviously, would allow a source of income coming in, but that would also allow me a flexible enough schedule to allow me to go on interviews and such for full-time employment. The only drawback is that the days you work are based solely on if, and only if a teacher calls out. This isn't the type of work you do, if you need a guaranteed amount of funds, but I found it to be INCREDIBLE helpful for me.
Great Training
PARTNERED STAFFING RECRUITER (Current Employee), Longview, TXMay 21, 2015
Walmart has great training opportunities not afforded to those by other companies unless the individual has a degree.
Funnnnnn
OnStar Representative (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 20, 2015
Assisting customers was my favorite part of working here.. I made a few friends, Management i give 5 stars. I loved this place.
Found me a job quickly.
NC Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Charlotte NCMay 20, 2015
The company found me a job that I liked, and they contacted me periodically to make sure that I was happy with my assignment.
Great Temporary Job if you like working with children
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Dothan, ALMay 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible work days
Cons: Children can be very bratty
Got the chance to see what it is like to work as a teacher. Although there was online training, it couldn't prepare me for working in the classroom. The greatest part is the job is extremely flexible as you get to choose the days you work. The hardest part is never knowing where you will get to work next as most jobs are posted the day the teacher is out.
Achitech A Fun place to work
production line at Achitech (Former Employee), ShermanMay 20, 2015
Pros: breaks every 2 hours and a monthly luncheon
Cons: no healthcare
Worked the production line, capping bottles
was taught different things on the line such as packing and pallatizing
the manager were great and caring people
the co-workers were great everyone worked as a team
don't think that there was a hard part of the job
enjoyed being there daily.
very personable company
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Amherst, NYMay 20, 2015
I enjoyed working with this company. They were very helpful in providing guidance. This is an agency that helped in job placement, so it was a great starting place.
Stable Company
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 19, 2015
Pros: Fortune 100 Company
Cons: Long hours for less money
Kelly Services has been around for years. It had some great qualities/values but some antiquated rules. I didn't find it to be a company that allowed me to grow.
Helpful people!
Pipeline Inspector (Former Employee), Freeport, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great team
Cons: none
My time at Kelly was short lived, but while I was there they did an excellent job in dealing with any issues I had. The pay and benefits were fair.
Flexible hours
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), JacksonsvilleMay 19, 2015
A typical day working in the school system is very difficult when trying to teach to a class who sometimes do not listen because of the students give the subs a difficult time in following directions which is given by permanent teacher. The thing I like most about this job is that you could pick which schools you would like to go to and if you wanted to work full or part time.
Very understanding and helpful company.
Seasonal Senior Lead (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYMay 19, 2015
Pros: High hourly pay
Cons: Temporary position
Typical day: I would attend and host pre work meetings, review associate/operation production in 2 hour intervals and insure that all priority tasks were completed before the end of the shift.

What I learned: I was able to learn the culture, values and operations of 2 different companies (Kelly and Ebay).

Management and co-workers: Extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Hardest part of the job: Learning new systems, operations, procedures and policies.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Customer satisfaction.
Decent for a temp service
Contract Employee (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 19, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: lack of communication
This is my first experience with a temp service but I'm not very pleased. Im not entirely sure if it was the company I was placed at or what but it was not/ is not the best experience. The communication from Kelly Services was minimal at best, so don't expect many emails or phone calls in response to anything you try.
Clerical worker (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2015
Kelly is a leader in the temporary employment field and they did not disappoint in my experience with them. I worked in varied work environments and one of my last assignments with them led to being employed full-time by ophthalmologists. I loved the Kelly experience, thinking back on my time with them with fond memories.
their not as there for you as they should be
Production Technician (Former Employee), Canton, MSMay 19, 2015
Pros: High pay, Vacation time
Cons: Health care, Breaks
A typical day is hearing about production heading to the line. i learned a lot about myself and also new skills. Management was not so nice but my co- workers were the nicest . the hardest part about the job was dealing with the supervisors. the most enjoyable part was time to go.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 19, 2015
a typical day at work is usually steady. each day is different.
i learn something new on each job.
management is helpful.
coworkers are friendly. you always make a new work buddy.
i have not experienced anything to difficult at any job.
the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet and or talk to people from different walks of life.
Productive and fun to work with besides when work needs to be done.
Production Operator (Former Employee), DextechMay 18, 2015
Pros: holiday lunches
Cons: breaks
I will complete daily task. I learned that communication is the key to success with your team. As a leader producing and instructing should be number one priority. My co-workers should perform the same amount of production everyday and complete task in a certain amount of time. The hardest part of the job is carrying to much weight. The most enjoyable part of the job is organizing and unloading truck and even separating merchandise on pallets.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries