Kelly Services
2,153 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

Productive and fun with driving carts
Temp Job (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOApril 19, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working
Cons: no problems
I worked with RR Donnelley and had wonderful crew, fun with driving through the plant with my go cart. Kelly services was able to provide me with a fun and new experience with this job.
Need for team leaders to have more respect for employees
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 18, 2014
Pros: lunch room up front
Cons: health care and longer lunches
Ask a team leader a question and that person would ignore you or say something out of the way back you when you a question about something personal or about your job.
Very Unstable
Packing Assistant (Former Employee), Stratham, NHApril 17, 2014
- Bag, box and wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Stock shelves.
- Label merchandise.
Great Temp Service
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSApril 17, 2014
Pros: appreciate good work and very attentive to employees
Cons: not much for benefits
Kelly Services is a temp service so it of course has it's cons but they placed me quickly. The first job I had through them wasn't the best in the world but it was a paycheck and I only had to wait until my drug screen and background check came back to have a job. I left the first place they sent me after 3 months because it wasn't for me. Kelly services – more... had me a job 2 days later. In the year I was with them I was placed in 3 jobs and only without a job for 4 days total. – less
Easy going hardworking independent reliable agency
GENERAL WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 17, 2014
Pros: 2 breaks and a reasonable lunch period
Cons: i was a temp the whole time so benifits were not there for me
I helped find important documents that are clients needed. I learned to have structure, order and patience through the long lours of my commitment. The managers were just in work that was given to me.
The heavy lifting was the most difficult part of my job. Getting to know new friends learning more about them was the best part.
Was okay not bad not great
Admionistrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lorain, Westlake, Wellington, Elyria, OhioApril 17, 2014
Pros: they looked for employment for you
Cons: didn't stand up for their employees against employers
A typical day was different at each position that I was sent to. Mostly first thing was checking inbox for assignments.
Not to trust people
Not to trust people
My co-workers at each position were really great.
Having to say good bye to a group of people after having worked with them for two weeks or more.
The most enjoyable was (while I was apprehensive) – more... moving on to new and exciting positions. – less
Fun, Never dull
Digital Technical Support/Product Specialist (Current Employee), Gahanna, OhioApril 16, 2014
In a typical day during off season I may take 10-15 calls a day. During peak season I may take 30+ calls a day in between this we did emails as well.
I learn something new everyday. The hardest part of the job was knowing all the products Mcgraw-Hill has.
I came to work and left work without being in a bad mood.
DES
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Glendale, AZApril 16, 2014
I like my job very much and i have learned plenty. I continue to grow but am looking for better opportunities.
Customer service and technical support
Apple@home Advisor (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 16, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: working holidays and weekends, hours could be very late at night
Postion invovled taking calls from customers providing technicla support and customer service for mobile devices and related software programs.
Most enjoyable was the ability to work from home.
Most difficult were the hours and constant weekend and holiday work.
Co workers and Managment , although in a virtual enviroment, were pleasant and supportive.
Learned – more... new and different aspects to customer service. – less
Vendor Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAApril 15, 2014
What a great group of people I have worked with. The company and management was amazing. I wish we wouldn't have lost the RFP and we all could keep our jobs, but we didn't and now were all getting laid off. I hope I can find the same environment and management in my new company.
bgxngnf
IT Support (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 15, 2014
Pros: nb
Cons: ngc
gnxfgnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Productive environment withsupportive and encouraging supervisors
Material Handler- VAS (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 15, 2014
Pros: supportive co-workers and supervisors, monthly employee meetings
Cons: not guaranteed a certain amount of hours each week
A typical day at work begins with a 10 minute morning meeting explaining how the department is doing in meeting our goal and stating what is to be expected in todays shift.

My co-workers are willing to step in and help each other out if someone is struggling to complete a specific task in a timely manner.

I have learned to be aware of safety signs – more... and procedures within the warehouse and be responsible for my personal actions while walking through the warehouse.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to assist new employees on learning how to complete the tasks. I assist them in paying careful attention to the details listed on the order information located in each box and show them specific ways of avoiding any physical strain on their body while lifting boxes and products. – less
Great jobs! Poor Customer Service!
TOLL COLLECTOR (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 14, 2014
Pros: good pay, good sites, good hours, fast process
Cons: agent fails to keep in contact with me, no assistance with finding a new job
When I applied at Kelly Services the process was pretty fast! I received a job that next week. The job site I was sent to work at was very interesting and busy. I enjoyed it for the most part! I stayed at the site for 6 months before getting laid-off without a good or resonable explanation. After, I was laid-off Kelly Services failed to assist me with – more... finding a new job site. They pretty much gave up on me which was very unfair. – less
fun place to work
Temp jobs working in warehouse (Former Employee), Janesville, WIApril 14, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: not enough hours
had fun and learned a lot about working in a warehouse setting.
Interesting work.
Clerk 1 (Former Employee), West Allis, WIApril 14, 2014
Pros: 30 minute lunch is good.
Cons: no breaks in between.
I was never bored with any of their assignments. Always something new to learn.
Great Company that's family oriented
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Auburn, ALApril 14, 2014
An amazing God-fearing physician to work for! This company made a difference in my life and taught me things that have carried me into other professions.
Temp work interesting and flexiable good pay
Temp crew member (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIApril 13, 2014
Pros: flexiable hours decent pay a lot of different job opinions
Cons: temp work only, hard to get hired on at place you work at.
stack boxes of paper on pallets and shrink wrap them for the forklift drivers to take them away. Help the machine operator and assistant with the machine if it goes down.
Great company to work through
Packer/Picker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 12, 2014
They send you out on real good jobs. They will not allow trouble on the job.Good work house experience.
Worked as Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 11, 2014
Pros: good opportunity for increasing job skills
Cons: temporary work
I have at Pepsi, Heritage Recycling, Calmar Plastics through Kelly Services. These were all temporary positions. I believe I learned many job skills that I can apply toward a full time position and am trying to find a permanent full time position.
Temporary assignment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIApril 10, 2014
It was very fast paced, it was just a temporary assignment didn't last but 3-4 months.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the – Read more