Kelly Services
3,440 reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Hard Working Service
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee), Chicago ILJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Always approachable
Cons: none
Cindy is an amazing supervisor who works extremely hard placing workers and keeping us up to date and informed. Very Thankful for the hard work.
Young Growing Group
Vendor Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Troy, MIJuly 28, 2015
Responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees, creating and managing work orders, time sheets and expenses; facilitating the procurement process for independent contractor/statement of work projects and payment requests and/or managing the IDM process and tool. Assists with overall program and supplier management.
great staff and very professional.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 28, 2015
A great company to work for with a great office staff. Showed a lot of concern about the assignments that they send you on.
Great staff that works hard to find you job assignments
Temp (Former Employee), St. Cloud, MNJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great Staff, good job placement
Cons: Benifits can be expensive
One of the best temp services I have worked for. The staff was wonderful and worked very hard to find you work assignments that matched your skills and schedule requirements. Every job that I had with Kelly Services ended with me being hired on full time by the company that I was working as a temp.
Temp to hire.
Claims Service Assistant, State Farm Auto Claims (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Help do the leg work with finding an employer
Cons: No benefits
Worked for State Farm Insurance as a temp to hire. The company did well with placing me at a job that was well suited for my skill set and eventually turned in to a full time job.
Kelly Services
Virtual Recruiter (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 27, 2015
This is a great company with great benefits. A lot of opportunity to grow and learn. Great team environment, everyone is always willing to help!
What a nightmare. ..
Auto tech at Pierce (Former Employee), AppletonJuly 27, 2015
Where i worked was horrible, everyone already writes you off as failed. That you won't be there long because you're a temp. First week no one talked to me, not even the lead or the supervisor. Knew nothing that was going on. Was not trained or anything. Second week started getting it down and bam start of third week, get sent packing. Not only that went through 8 interviews before i could actually get in Pierce.
Productive work place
License Agent (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2015
Providing superior customer service by assisting customer efficiently; by working at
BlueCross & Blue Shield of Florida sale department enrolling customers into the
Blue Dental Choice & Blue Dental Plans
Fun Work Place with many amaneties
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 26, 2015
Pros: rewards
Cons: No health benefits
Overall it's a nice place to start at with not many opportunity of advancement with in the company.
But it is fun to work there they do have great schedules and the job it self it's great most people that call are in a great mood and always putting a smile in your face.
great job and lots of fun
Machine Operator/Process Attendant (Former Employee), midland, MIJuly 26, 2015
The job I was doing here was doing machine maintenance which was amazing. lots of running around and cleaning up messes but i like staying busy. All the over time I wanted was available which was also nice.
Great
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), La Palma, CAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Job assignment
Cons: Temporary
As a temporary job placement agency, overall matching my skills with clients requirement were good. Kelly requisitioned me an assignment with BP Company for well over 3 years, with hopes of obtaining a permanent position.
A demanding and somewhat rewarding experience
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 24, 2015
Pros: able to schedule your own days worked and which schools
Cons: low pay and not much encouragement
While most of the time I enjoyed working as a substitute teacher and a para there were times I just came home discouraged. The pay for a person that has a 4 year college degree is very low while the expectations were very high. The main downside is the school environment as it is now.
Fast paced and a lot of training
Private Business Trainee (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 24, 2015
I trained in many different areas, learned a lot about the BCBS culture, and was given an opportunity to change the direction of my career.
Good Experience
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Frankfort, KYJuly 23, 2015
I work at The Recon Group. We take in electronics and determine if they are able to be packaged and resold or not. It is fun learning new things about the electronics that we get in.
What you learned
Office Assistant (Former Employee), ArizonaJuly 23, 2015
From the management (Recruiters) I have learned a lot and most importantly management with these company is right be hide you all the way .
Great Staffing Compnay
Chemist (Current Employee), HOustonJuly 23, 2015
This is a staffing compnay that helps and checks on you through out your assignments. They helped me find a job that fit my background easily.
Excellnt starting point
Business Unit Process, BSA/AML WISD CIP Analyst (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 23, 2015
Pros: flexible, understanding, work-life balance
Cons: expensive benefits
Great for a stepping stone. Very knowledgeable staff and eager to help. Understanding associates, worked with me on salary and work-life balance. Would recommend this company to everyone.
good temporary service
Part time job (Former Employee), Glendale azJuly 22, 2015
Pros: good service
Cons: none
I know these company long time ago and I can say is the best nice service they treat the people like a friend well I have to say more abobe these company well they have the best service and help the people to find a good job
Material Handler (Former Employee), Memphis ,TennesseeJuly 22, 2015
Cons: Short breaks
Good work sitting. Restocking, picking, packing. Coworkers where good to work with. A big business to work for and it is a great company
productive and fun
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee), port arthurJuly 22, 2015
Pros: working there
Cons: breaks never came on time
Very laid back job. The people were great. Very family oriented!! Loved learning something new everyday from the kids.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries