Kelly Services
3,359 reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Productive work
Property Manager (Former Employee), Bryan, TXJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Professional
Cons: Advancement
Management dedicated to finding work for their employees, but job sites should offer advancement to good workers, really enjoyed working for this temp agency
Management is great
Office Professional (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 2, 2015
The management team at Kelly has been great. I love the location that they placed me at. Also, they don't just place you and leave you alone. They continue to help you reach your goals
Very Eventful
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Pascagoula, MSJuly 2, 2015
I was in charge of 9-12th graders. My day consisted of managing behavior and handing out assignments. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The best part was the help I support I received from the students, and knowing I had a positive influence on them.
Reliabe contract work in a difficult job economy...
Lab Technician/Process Development Technician (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Great work environment and small perks for employees
Cons: Only received contract work with no promise of advancement
Was contracted out through Kelly Scientific in the summer of 2010. Very much enjoyed coming to work every day and received detailed instructions from my recruiter as to the work responsibilities I would – more... have along with who I would be expected to report to and what type of compensation I would receive. The management and recruiting staff was very professional and knowledgeable. The work was steady and available when I needed the income the most. – less
Well established agency
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 2, 2015
Well established recruiting agency, that fit me in with the client very easily. The contractor manager is very approachable and answers whatever questions I may have with my position.
Pay was good
Export/Administration Temp (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: length of employment
I received quite a high pay for temporary employment. I enjoyed where my assignment was as well. However, I was told it was long term temp 6 months to a year at least, however all of our assignments ended in three months and they gave me a two day notice.
Great work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Ashland, KYJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Great pay & pays' weekly
Cons: Can not think of one.
I love that i am the only one does my job on the east coast. Everyone is very friendly & easy to work for/with. I would recommend this company for everyone. I have recommend this company to many friends already.
Contract
Contract Accounting & Administrative (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 1, 2015
Its contract work. The people in office are very nice. Not a lot of work. It is hit or miss. They dont follow up. Pay is too low.
Good Work Experience
General Labor (Former Employee), Johnstown, PAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Friendly work environment.
Cons: Long Hours
This job has been wealthy in experience and has allowed me to gained new skills in the field of Cash Handling and Customer service.
Customer Service
Customer Service/Support (Former Employee), High Point, North CarolinaJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great Jobs Opportunites
Cons: short term assignments
• Customer Service/Sales Support, Office Administrator
• Provided sales support to representatives
• Printed, faxed and scanned documentation
• Answered switchboard
• Answered inbound along with making outbound calls
• Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, access, spreadsheet
Service Job
Laborer (Former Employee), Bellevue, OHJune 30, 2015
Did many different jobs for different companies when additional work was required in order to meet time deadlines for customers.
Uncaring agents that you work through
Office/Admin. Assistant (Former Employee), West Covina, CAJune 30, 2015
Pros: great pay on some assignments
Cons: Poor attitude with agents you work through.
They come off nice and they do give you great job opportunities when given the opportunity. I felt like I did get paid well for my skills, but the agents are very inconsiderate of feelings and complaints of assignments you work for and how they treat you.
Great temp service company
Customer Service Temp (Former Employee), Sioux Falls SDJune 30, 2015
Recruiting agents are very friendly and informative. They are great people to work with in a job search. I would recommend anyone to this recruiting agency
Great company
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJune 29, 2015
Kelly service is a good temporary staffing company. Had no compliants....very understanding and personable with employees. Would recommend company to all.
Excellent place to work
Southwest Power Pool - IT Consultant/Analyst (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 29, 2015
Pros: Excellent place to work
Cons: Not easy to get hired
Excellent place to work. Culture is great. Management is superb. Work Life Balance is a must at this company. You could not ask for a better place to work.
Being a different industry than what I am – more... accustomed to I was able to learn more about the energy industry.
Seems like the employees (co-workers) were all hand picked and made for SPP.
The hardest part of the job is believing there are so many great qualities about it and that it cared so much about it's employees.
The most enjoyable part of the job was showing up to it each day. – less
DHL is a good place to work. Being a Temp I did not know about beneifits to comment on.
Export Specialist (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJune 29, 2015
Pros: Nice co-workers and managers
Cons: They did not hire me
Work hard and visit on lunch. Very busy enviroment. Co-workers were great to work with and always there to help in any situation.
Worth Trying
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Substitute teacher is a great job very beneficial and very happy with the work. Unfortunately its not a steady job . Co workers where fine very supportive and helpful through the whole process.
Great place to work.
Word processing, secretary/receptionist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 27, 2015
Pros: Good flexible workhours
Cons: None
A typical day at work would be performing administrative tasks and learning new duties as they presented themselves. I was always able to interact favorably with management and co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was always learning new tasks.
Not A Good Job
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 26, 2015
Kelly Services is one of the worst employment agencies I've ever dealt with, there is no room for growth, no job perks, no paid time off no noting. Would not recommend this place to no one.
Temporary
Temp (Former Employee), LeitchfieldJune 26, 2015
Pros: Its a job
Cons: less pay
As a temp you get less pay but do the same job as the full time employees, cant miss any days for 90 days and this is very difficult because life happens and sometimes it cant be controlled.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries