Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 6,749 reviews matching the search
A temp agency, nothing more.
Assembly (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAJanuary 20, 2017
Often there is very little opportunity to progress or make the transition from a temporary employee to a full-time employee with benefits.
Pros
pay above minimum wage
Cons
inflexible job opportunity that often leads to lay-off
Easy Going Yet Professional
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 20, 2017
If you have a strong work ethic and you are ready to work, they will help you with just that in as little as no time. Kelly Services is very professional. Everything depends on YOU.
Developing Young minds
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2017
I enjoy Kelly Educational Staffing because of the ability to choose my work hours and work environment. As an entrepreneur, I also have the ability to run my business and work with students on off days. I enjoy teaching and developing young minds. It is an excellent position if an individual would like to explore a teaching career.
Pros
Work locations are my choice
Production
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Newville, PAJanuary 20, 2017
Warehouse environment.Very outgoing and friendly company, always honest and willing to work with whatever may come up.

Got to work and started process of setting up products to put into cartons or cases that were then sealed and placed on a pallet to be shipped out.
Pros
overtime, benefits, hourly pay
Cons
nocons
Productive and fun workplace
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILJanuary 20, 2017
The job itself was very easy they offer a flexible schedule and the people are very respectful to one another it does get hot in the buildings though but they provide unlimited cold drinks such as water and Capri Suns
History
Associate (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 19, 2017
As an assosiate @Kelly Services, its been a adventure. The reps work diligently to match the needs of the employee via needs of our bus. constituents.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Simple Task
very easy work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJanuary 19, 2017
first yr working for kellys services wasnt to bad..was placed at kelloggs plant..down fall no benefits no raises. after 1 yr of service laid off for 90 days then have the choice to go back but start over with hrs. down fall is communication with site manager. down fall with site manager they promote people that hasnt been working there long. promote people that have no exp being a lead
Pros
can make easy money
Cons
12 hr shifts, no raises, no benefits, get laid off after 1 yr of service
Virtual Employee
Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 19, 2017
My experience with Kelly has been very positive. I am a virtual employee so I did not have the opportunity to interact with other Kelly employees on a regular basis. However, when I needed assistance my Kelly Representative was there to help.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
They are a very good company
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJanuary 19, 2017
The managers are nice and friendly very approachable. I enjoyed working for them when I did and would like to be able to work for them again in the future.
Pros
free lucnhes
Cons
short breaks and free drinks snacks are only a quarter.
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auburn, NYJanuary 19, 2017
They always find me a job when one contract ends!!! My case worker is amazing. She finds me work every time. She is very dependable!! She negotiates for me to get a raise.
Pros
They find me work every time a contract runs out.
Cons
Money is not the best. But they find me work.
Great company, but no opportunity for growth
Commercial Recruiter (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYJanuary 19, 2017
While Kelly Services is a very large company, it does not have room for advancement within. The commercial division and the professional and technical division are very segregated, and offer no opportunity to advance from the commercial side to the technical side of recruiting. The salary is significantly lower than most other staffing agencies, and do not offer increases. Healthcare costs are very high to cover a families.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Healthcare costs are very high for family coverage, no room for advancement, and low salaries
will land you a job and are about business
TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJanuary 19, 2017
this is a great company to work for they are by the book so follow what is said to you and read everything you receive and your time will be perfect with them.
Pros
They will get you working
Cons
N/A
production
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 18, 2017
fast paced
good company to work from home.
management is good
good pay
provide you with all the equipment that is needed
just needs to provide internet and phone
I like working for this place. It was very professional
Onboarding Intake Support (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 18, 2017
This is the first time that I have worked for this company and I found that they are great to work for. I would work for them again in the future.
productive and engaging
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJanuary 18, 2017
Had fun working with Kelly services. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for a job. The assignment was fun, paid well and management was supportive and helpful.
Average
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 18, 2017
Management in that company wasn't very well organized when I worked there. There were three layoffs when I worked for them. Each time a group of employees were laid off I was wondering when was my time. I was there 3 years. Longer than I thought. I worked hard when I was employed by them. Since then the company has reorganized.
Pros
healthcare, retirement plan, most weekends off
Cons
short breaks, overtime
Great people
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 18, 2017
It was a great job but a long time to get hired in but kelly service is a great tem to hire service. I was loving the job i was at until i was told it took a year to get hired in
Good People
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 18, 2017
Got hired on to work for a client in the Memphis area. Found a great bunch of people who were hardworking employees and actually cared about their jobs, the client's needs and the work they performed.
No Work schedule
Sub Teacher (Current Employee) –  Oxford, ALJanuary 18, 2017
Hard to get work, if I do it is last minute most of the time. I get more assignments through AESOP, however even those are a hit and miss situation.

I used to have a good advance schedule, but lately work is hard to come by. I want to get more work if possible but not at the absolute last minute call.
Pros
Dental Insurance
Cons
no breaks, no schedule
They didn't care about the employees
Document Preparer/Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJanuary 17, 2017
It was bad because they didint pay us on time and if we had a complaint they ignored ;us.. Bad company to work for they didn't care about the employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.