Kelly Services Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Great company for temporary employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 18, 2018
I have worked with Kelly Services in several cities in two different states. They have always found me part-time temporary assignments that fit my needs.
Pros
Great temporary agency
Cons
Almost all jobs are administrative and not much else
Very formal
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 16, 2018
The workplace culture was very rigid and formal. Perhaps because of upper management staff. The co workers were friendly, however contribute the very formal environmental to the perception that it was financial/corporate setting where the executive leaders also worked.
Pros
Short term assignment
Cons
Very formal environment
Excellent temp agency
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 15, 2018
Kelly Services has remained a top provider in the temporary office staffing industry by maintaining the top clients in the area. They offer free online training and excellent optional benefits.
Pros
Training, quality clients
Cons
Temp agency
Good training, relaxed atmosphere, full service cafeteria
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 15, 2018
Expectations were given upfront by management regarding work assignment priorities and deadlines. Daily meetings held so all workers were kept up to date on new changes to be implemented.
Pros
fair salary, flexible work hours
Cons
temporary assignment only
Great Company to work for
Contract Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2018
This is a great company to work for. Great pay for the assignment. Management was accessible if there were any problems. I enjoyed working for them! I would certainly work for them again in the future
Kelly Services
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, WIJanuary 12, 2018
This company started out great to work for until they started lying to me regarding a position. Just to keep me coming to the job they told me that they wanted to hire me in. I found out that this company was misleading a lot more people as well.
Pros
Get you a job
Cons
lies about the long term positions
Very Professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2018
Office work...Their clients are very professional as well. Was able to upgrade my skills. Management is awesome. Very diversified culture. Weekly pay!
Pros
great locations
Cons
lack of work sometimes
Good company to work for
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 8, 2018
This is a good temporary staffing company to work for. It may depend on your city, but in the city of Pittsburgh they had access to some of the better places to work for and sometimes better paying assignments. As far as a temporary agency goes they were pleasant to work for and could more than often find you temp to hire positions if that was what you sought.
Good Experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 8, 2018
Enjoyed tenure while working for Kelley Services. Would encourage recruiters and managers to communicate more with their contract workers. For example ensuring the correct address of job site, contract start and end date, as well as contact for job site.
Overall gained good work experience and was able to obtain steady contractural work.
Pros
steady work
Cons
lack of communication
Job placement people were great!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kankakee ILJanuary 5, 2018
The people at Dow Chemical Kankakee Plant were helpful and pleasant to work with on a daily basis. Conditions were favorable. A little cold in the winter months. They did provide a under desk heater which was much appreciated.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Really none
Poor working
Administrative Support in Payroll Department (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIJanuary 4, 2018
They are the worst temp service out there. I wouldn't suggest anyone working them. They allow permanent employees to bully, lie and deceive others into thinking the worst of you all while doing no work especially not following company policies.
he environment was very team oriented.
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 4, 2018
Great employer very professional contract experience.
I have learned other aspects of contacting and how it affects the community all the contracts I've worked was very friendly and will to answer any question that my arise. The environment was very team oriented.
Pros
Keep you very busy
Cons
Sometimes the commuting distance was a bit to long
Receptionist
ADMIN. ASST (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 3, 2018
This job isn't recent. I worked for Kelly while in college and shortly after. I started my family and moved out of state. They were really great people there. I enjoyed working for them.
varied
Adm Office Support/Fin Aid Asst. (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 1, 2018
This is a temp agency my job assignments changed from week to week so it is hard to pinpoint what a typical day would be like since the employers and environment
Ample opportunity to relocate
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 26, 2017
This is one of the best temp agencies to be employed by. The manager, at the time, was very available for any situation, as well as knowledgeable to any questions concerning the contract position that was assigned. I would highly recommend.
Worse company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 21, 2017
Working for Kelly Services was the worse job experience for me. Very unprofessional staff, no attention to detail. Very poor communication skills. Hardest part of job, dealing with managers and staff.
temp Service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 16, 2017
I was in between jobs and started working at Kelly Temp service. I enjoyed working at with this service because I got to try different jobs in data entry. I met a lot of people
Pros
Different experience to see what you are interested in
Cons
Short assignment
Professional and courteous
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 15, 2017
Professional and courteous. Kelly Services was one of the most organized companies that I have encountered in Arizona. They were easy to work with and had a lot of compassion for their workers. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an agency that dedicated to a person's success.
Pros
Professional and compassionate agents
Cons
Can't think of any
Nice place to work
District Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 7, 2017
I worked in the District Office and worked with some very nice people. Temporay services is not an easy industry because it has a lot of ups and downs with cash flow.
At Kelly Temporary Agency, I met a lot of educated, dedicated and friendly employees.
OFFICE MANAGER/ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 3, 2017
Most temporary employments were very educational. On many projects I was able to join in on the strength, weakness, opportunity and Threats (SWOT) on projects.
Assisted managers in specific projects relating to persuasion.
Managed many multi-task projects and met deadlines.
Coordinated and process Human Resources policies and procedures.
Created a project that increased sales, employee morale and on-time to work bonuses.
Pros
Explained projects in full detail. Employees were easy to work with.
Cons
Most jobs I enjoyed were temporary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.