Kelly Services Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

great place to work
Data Entry Specialist Temp (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 19, 2017
never had a problem. always made sure i was called fist for a position that i qualify for... if i ever had a problem they were quick with trying to find a solution to the problem
Turn Around Clerk/Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXSeptember 18, 2017
I enjoyed working the shutdown as a Turn Around Clerk/Data Entry Operator through Kelly Services everyone was so helpful. I would work again for Kelly Services in which I have applied for more jobs. It's great to be in an environment when people care about their staff. I learned about the Qless queue manager program as well as permitting. There wasn't anything hard about the job I picked up on everything within the first few days. The most enjoyable part of it was meeting new people and learning something new.
Temporary positions
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 17, 2017
If you like to work temporary position, this is the place for you.

I find temporary positions to be difficult to manage when you have certain financial obligations to meet.
terrible company to work for
Data Entry Temporary (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 14, 2017
You are a temporary employee and treated as such at any of the companies you are placed out. When you get with management about other employees not doing their job or just blatently messing up every assignment given to them, you are the one they "let go".
great company to work with
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 13, 2017
I really enjoyed the assignment that was given to me. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that they couldn't place me fast enough for another assignment. If they would've kept me employed, I would've still been there.
Great temporary job, lovely people.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 8, 2017
Fun place to work. Positive employees, that treated me as I belonged there. Paid every Friday, when asked questions they were promptly answered by staff.
Very professional, productive and fun.
Data Capture Operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 5, 2017
Productive and fun workplace. My manager was very nice and understanding. She is a people person. Kelly Services care about you as a person. Thank you
Great Business
Data Entry/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCSeptember 5, 2017
I worked numerous jobs doing filing, copying and organizing
I worked at HED as data entry until the had systems up and running
I worked at White Directory Publishers and was hired permanently
Pros
Always found ork in the field I like
Cons
A lot of jobs are only temporary
Order Entry
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 15, 2017
Temporary agency that sent me out on a variety of different assignments that would last from one day to a couple of months. Finally, went permanent with a company.
Pros
variety
Cons
Was a great place to work for
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 8, 2017
I would start my day out around 6 or 7 am and start working on the projects I was assigned to do, I would research and correct information if needed and re bill the claims, Did a lot of Data Entry and research through out the day, I worked until 3 or 4 pm Monday thur Friday. I enjoyed everyone I worked with and was sad when I had to leave. The hardest part of the job was sometimes it was slow and I would not have anything to do.
Pros
Great place to work and great mangement
Cons
Temp position
Great co. To work for
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 8, 2017
I've never worked for kelley but signed up in odessa tx. They were helpful but relacated to west tx. Would like to work for them in the future. Data entry
Pros
Good co.
Cons
Having to leave
typical temporary job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 7, 2017
They were nice. I rarely saw the Kelly Service employees. They were professional, courteous, neatly dressed, hair combed, and the place was clean. The computers were state of the art.
Pros
close to home
Cons
there weren't any
Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJuly 26, 2017
Difficult to review this company because this is a job agency, It was very impersonal, was never able to get in touch with my recruiter and pay was very bad.
loving working place
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 24, 2017
great place to work . best overall . ppl are great and very understanding , they are very helping when it comes to knowledge . fast working environment
One of the best temporary employers
Data Entry (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 19, 2017
I have always enjoyed Temporary work and Kelly is one of the oldest and most stable companies around. Many times I've learned new skills on the job - I started out as a file clerk long ago, and learned data entry, medical transcription and other skills by filling in where needed.

That said, temporary work is hardly a dependable living if you need to have a steady paycheck. It can work out that way, or even that the company you are working at decides to hire you permanently. But sometimes, the jobs don't work out, and there is nothing else they can send you to do.

I've worked for many temporary companies over the years - large and small. Kelly has one of the most stable reputations across the country and I enjoy working with them.
Pros
Dependable pay for weeks worked. They do try to keep you busy.
Cons
Temporary, no pay if they have no work.
enjoyed position Kelly Services placed me
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 13, 2017
I am glad the company did not take long to find an assignment for me to work in. I enjoyed working in a hospital. I liked the work environment and fellow employees.
Kelly Services helped me begin my career at PNC Bank.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJuly 12, 2017
If it weren't for Kelly Services I would have never had the opportunity to be employed with PNC Bank. I began working with PNC as an employee of Kelly Services.
Pros
Being placed with incredible companies.
Cons
If you like learning and meeting new people, temp work is a great work career.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXJuly 11, 2017
One can choose the hours best for one, so one can take time for pre-arranged vacations or family time. Or one can choose to find temp-to-hire positions.
Temp Agency
Data Entry Coordinator-Guardian Insurance (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 6, 2017
Assignment ended after one year when project finished. Company, Guardian Insurance is one of best companies I have worked for. Very clean, good cafeteria, positive atmosphere, professional managers.
Pros
Many perks
Cons
Did not go to a permanent position
typical temp agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTJuly 3, 2017
Kelly Service is a temp agency. Any opinion I have is based upon the services that they provide to me in placing me in a job. That job may or not be a perfect fit for me. Is there any job out there that is a perfect fit for anyone?
Pros
temp positions can be long term
Cons
temp positions can be short term with little pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval