Kelly Services
3,246 reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Professional Company
Receptionist/Dr. Rucker MD. Plastic Surgery Clinic (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIJune 2, 2015
Pros: Professional
I found this company to be very profession and helpful. The management is good to deal with. Very busy office and the days go by very fast.
Work is steady
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 1, 2015
Pros: Flexibility in schedule
Cons: pay is very little for the work performed
There is not much interaction with the company except of the electronic pay system which has been a positive experience. I appreciate the opportunity to work in the school system.
Only a number
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 1, 2015
Pros: semi nice staff when they call you
Cons: no healthcare, job guarantee, just a number, last minute jobs
• Implement existing lesson plans that ensure the integrity of academic time.
• Developed lesson plans for subjects in reading, civics and language arts.
• Interacted in a cooperative and professional manner with students and school personnel.
Kelly Services
Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Troy MIJune 1, 2015
It was okay, not a great work life balance, not a lot of training or guidance provided. I would not work there if you are looking for more of a home life. Not very fun
Productive learning experience
Production Technician (Former Employee), Canton, MsJune 1, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: 30-45 minute lunch breaks
While working this job I leaned a lot about the automotive industry.
I've learned that it's a lot that goes in the building of a vehicle. The most important thing is keeping up with the quota that is set for the day. So you have to be fast, and precise at the same time. there is no room for error. So paying attention at what is to being done and getting the job done. Because the jobs are on a conveyor that moves at a certian speed and one must be able to keep up.
Good work experience, obtained a variety of skills
Fill in worker (Former Employee), Traverse City, MIJune 1, 2015
Periodic job changes that have introduced me to a variety of interesting people. Good skills building experience.
Wish there had been more of a job opportunity to become permanent with one or more companies I filled in at.
A fun place to work but no longer in business
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIMay 31, 2015
One of the oldest answering services in MI closed a few years ago. It was a fun place to work. Each branch served over 800+ accounts.
Okay
Picker (Former Employee), Memphis,TNMay 31, 2015
Pros: Breaks, paid weekly
Cons: No Benefits, no advancement, job not guaranteed, rude co-workers and managers.
Only place you in warehouse jobs. I worked at the Nike warehouse through Kelly Services. The job itself was very easy. The pay was mediocre,8.00 hr but you get tons of hours and get paid every week. The staff at Kelly services were very rude and unprofessional. Also the staff at Nike was too. They would talk to you any kind of way and treat you like a child. The permanent employees always thought they were better than the temps and treated you with no respect. The whole experience was very high schoolish, the people that worked there were soooo immature. It was just a job nothing more.
Very understanding company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 30, 2015
Kelly Services has always been my go to company while I was in between jobs. They have always placed me with a challenging and friendly assignment to work.
Good starting job opportunity
Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee), Work at HomeMay 28, 2015
Pros: Working from home, saving on gas and work attire
Cons: Limited healthcare options avaliable, no 401k or Paid time off
This job is fast paced and ever changing and you will learn something new just about everyday. If you are good with handheld electronics and computers this man be the career for you. If you cannot deal with constant change in every aspect of a job this is not the company to work for.

I love my coworkers, I love the ability to work at home,but sometimes the hardest part is sinced you do work at home it feels like you never leave work.
Ok company
Assembly Tech for TRW (Former Employee), Brighton, MIMay 28, 2015
Pretty good temp service to work for had a family issue and they and the company I was working for let me take a couple days off to get it taken care of
Great job assignments
Temporary Data Entry Clerk/Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 27, 2015
Pros: Great ageny.
Cons: None
While working with this staffing agency, there was great communication with individuals who were seeking work. When not on an assignment, they offered training classes for you to improve your skills.
Assisted multiple senior customer service representatives
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Holland, MIMay 27, 2015
Pros: Good team
Cons: Little recognition from manager
Released product orders, filed documents for the representatives. I learned how to manage a few national chains that seemed to be very disorganized. Managers were hard workers and very knowledgeable. Co-workers were very accepting and willing to share their knowledge. Every day was a joy to work there and I was sorry to see the department closed down.
Contract house
Contractor (Current Employee), Lansing MichiganMay 27, 2015
Pros: Varied assignments
Cons: Unreliable work. New contracts are not always available when one ends.
While it was enjoyable experiencing several different fields of work, the unreliability and instability of contract work leaves me searching for a regular, permanent, and stable job.
They Lied
Hanger (Former Employee), Greenville, OHMay 27, 2015
They lied about the job I would be doing, and the pay. Then they offered me a job in Cincinnati from where I live, that's an hour and a half drive.
good place to back into the work force!
associate (Current Employee), sheffield ohioMay 27, 2015
i had not worked for a long time then i got a job at kelly services for 7 days and it has helped me get more interviews and hopefully a new job!
class management
Fulltime Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), jax,flMay 26, 2015
Substitute teacher Monday-Friday 8am-3pm. A typical day involves Grading papers, disciplining behavior, rewarding good citizens, and refining time management and communication skills. My co-workers are beneficial, and friendly. The hardest part of my job is caring too much for my kids. i want to take them home with me. The most enjoyable part is seeing my kids thrive.
Rarley was called for sub position.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Oxford, ALMay 26, 2015
I started working with Kelly Service's in Oxford Alabama as a substitute teacher and then I moved to Georgia and asked to be transferred there to the Rome branch. Upon being there I notice I wasn't getting enough assignments. I was rarely called. I would have to call in on some occasion to see if anything was available.
Company has changed in negative manner.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: People I worked with directly were great, upbeat.
Cons: Management out of Detroit was irresponsible, demanding, and arbitrary.
The original Kelly was a great company. Now they're in transition. Still have high volume accounts but want to do business with small businesses too. Set overly high expectations of recruiters and sales people. Their new motto of We Do That means they recruit everything from legal to medical to rocket scientists. They, as a company, don't have the bandwidth to support these claims. Subsequently the recruiters and customers suffer. Overpromise and under deliver. Off with their heads, next is their unofficial motto. It's ok for contractors not internal staff.
Enjoyable place to work and a great working enviroment
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Racine, WIMay 25, 2015
Going to work everyone's ready to perform their work assignments. I've learned a lot about shipping international shipping appliances. My co workers and management I find enjoyable to be around and easy to work with as a team player. The hardest part of my job is absolutely nothing, and the most enjoyable part is everyone working together too get out are daily shipments in a timely manner.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries