Kelly Services Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,945 reviews matching the search
I have only subbed a few times because I decided to try to get a five day a week job.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 4, 2016
Pretty awesome company, quickly gets you into schools to substitute teach. They really know what they're doing. Work days varied because of the fact I was a substitute teacher. Management and everything is extremely awesome.
Great company
Shipping/Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 4, 2016
I have enjoyed the pas 4 years working for this company. Awesome workplaces and co-workers. The hours also worked around my school schedule.
good entry level
account talent recruiter (Current Employee) –  pennsylvaniaMay 4, 2016
great environment, issues with leadership and communication, good pay and benefits, work hours are typical business hours. not always easy to get assistance with questions
benefits
Cons
management
Easy tem position
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 3, 2016
I was hired site unseen to assist in the deployment of Citrix to all 5000 plus users nationwide for Blue Cross Blue Shield Of SC
Pros
easy work
Cons
Unfrendly environment
ok working for Kelly
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 3, 2016
Kelly Services was a nice place to work, conveniently located, everyone was in order, no problems. left in good standings.
N/a
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 3, 2016
Kelly Services is a great temp agency! They believe in helping you find a great job with great pay! I would definitely recommend.
Temporary worker
Plastics Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Clyde, OHMay 2, 2016
Kelly Services works well with the employee assigned to a job. Very good at helping find an assignment. Pay is low but that's expected when working for a temp agency.
Great Atmosphere
AOS Specialist for Apple Online Store (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAMay 1, 2016
Answer main switchboard
Assist families with funeral planning
Call various insurance companies to verify active policies
Collect payment for bill balances
Pros
Great job
Cons
Business closed
Substitute Teacher
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSApril 30, 2016
I love being a substitute teacher for this company. The benefits and pay are not the best, but I enjoy my job. The days that I work are very flexible and I'm able to take a day off when I want, which is a plus. However, I also have to wait for a job to be posted, which may not come. So you never know when you will work from day to day. Also, the rate of daily pay and the ease of the day really depends on the school district you work in. I love the district and the schools that I work in. Kelly Services also offers bonuses and incentives at different times throughout the school year. I would recommend this job to anyone who enjoys children and don't require a 40 hour work week.
Pros
Work when you want, enjoy the children and coworkers
Cons
Pay isn't that great
Great all the way around
Material Handler (Sorter/Picker) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 30, 2016
The sign on process to training to the assignment; everything was easy and smooth. Management was great and very kind; plus the appreciation meetings.
Love Subbing
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Oxford, ALApril 30, 2016
Substitute Teaching and working in the school is fun and great for someone with a flexible schedule. Only problem is holidays and summer you don't get paid. Hardest part is not knowing the day before when you have to work. Sometimes you know 30 min before. Enjoyable is having the same schedule as my son while he is in schedule.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Not knowing when your working day to day and no paid holidays
Temp says it all
Temp. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93704April 29, 2016
great staff, job contract cancelled prematurely due to company being sold. Unexpected and disappointing but not Kelly Services fault
Pros
found job quickly
Cons
this job didn't turn permanent as was led to believe
Temp Service
External Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 29, 2016
There aren't any benefits while working for this Temp Service. They will try to keep you employed through different companies, but nothing is guaranteed.
Pros
kept employed
Cons
no benefits
Informative
Manual Laborer (Former Employee) –  New Hartford, NYApril 29, 2016
Various jobs available, in-depth experience during the time while at the various jobs attained through Kelly Services INC.
Pros
Always a job
Cons
Pay
fed ex
FedEx Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 28, 2016
there were different jobs available i chose fed ex because i like lifting and interacting with people i had a good time with the job but not a good time with the company Kelly service .
Cons
Productive and always busy.
Para Educator/Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 27, 2016
A typical day at work, is to greet my students as they walk in and begin teaching the class on the sugject left behind from original teacher and at the end of the day, i do some car rider duty. ive learned to have lots of patients with my students.
Human Resources/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 27, 2016
Sourced for potential candidates throughout the U.S. for multiple positions
Pre-screened candidates
Scheduled interviews with candidates
Referred applicants to specific position openings
Administered pre-employment forms (employment applications, I9, W4, policies)
Administered tests (aptitude, personality, interests)
Checked references, processed changes with regard to employee status
Informed job applicant by telephone or letter of acceptance or denial of employment
Maintained personnel records, along with other various clerical duties
Good temp placement
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILApril 26, 2016
Random jobs, but good paying jobs. I worked at Ecolab for awhile with them which was a decent job. Stayed for a year. What else can I say.
Pros
Decent pay for a temp
Cons
Stayed a temp
Giving thanks
Healthnet Call Rep (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 26, 2016
I love the fact that we are able to help the Veterans with their appoints and help them out faster if the VA could not get to them right away. It felt very nice to be thanked after saying Ive been waiting forever and you made my day by helping me
Kelly Services....
Material Handler, Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 26, 2016
Well pretty much average. I did not experience an onsite support staff. So when I surpassed my hour threshold for hire, I had no support.
I then was placed at Finish Masters where I was treated like a piece of sh-- by the manager, and released for requesting a day off to attend a doctor appointment, after 90 days, with 30 day notice for the appointment. No support.... UGH
Pros
quick job placement....
Cons
no onsite support