Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 7,424 reviews matching the search
Substitute Teacher
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 29, 2017
I loved working with children of all ages, so this job was great for me. I just hated that we had n say so in write ups or incident reports. I would love to work with them in the future.
Pros
flexible hours
Job Experience
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 29, 2017
Kelly Services is okay. They help you find your first job and that seem to be it after that. The reason I say this because I thought once your assignment ended they suppose to find you somewhere else to go.
entered invoices
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 28, 2017
Entered information into the computer for different vendor companies affiliated with sprint for reimbursement. And file away all invoices after being processed.
Pros
Got a lot more experience
Cons
got lay off
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
MEDICAL MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 28, 2017
Short term contract. Good assignment. Working for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Payments were on time and good rate. No micromanagement from the organization
good temp agency
Network Support Representative Allstate Roadside (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILApril 27, 2017
good temp agency, they placed in a variety of jobs that gave me opportunities that may have turned into permanent employment and earning more money with benefits
productive workplace, need higher pay rate
Machine Operator at ADCO Plastics (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 27, 2017
We needed a higher pay rate for the work we produced. We worked at a fast pace, running machines and making medical dispensers . Our production and quality work was worth more than $7.50 per hour.
Very Important Job
Technical Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAApril 26, 2017
Kelly Services was contracted by Biosense which makes generators that operate on human hearts. My job was to provide maintenance and repair these generators. Knowing the importance of my job made it great, and the environment in the lab was always joyful. Great management.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Interesting work with decent part time employment
Test Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COApril 26, 2017
They are a nice party time job to have. The pay is 11 dollars an hour and I can rely on the extra income when necessary. They make sure that students are getting good graded gratification.
Cons
Seasonal
interesting job placement
Customer Support Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MAApril 26, 2017
I learned a lot working there, very hostile work place not trained professionally, if I had not taken notes the way I did I would have been lost, it was like being thrown to the wolves and left to survive on your own
Professional
Customer Services Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MoApril 26, 2017
Kelly staff are very professional and proficient. They take the time to match you to a company that fit you. I highly recommend individuals to apply with them.
great team to work with
Sr. On boarding coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 26, 2017
I worked with a great group of people. Great training, growth opportunity. I felt supported and encouraged to grow. Adequate training and competitive compesation
Pros
adequate traingin
Cons
lack of work
perfect place to go finding at job
Packer/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAApril 26, 2017
nice people. good team staff worker as team. they can find you a job easy in town in you are there also good communication are rules to them organization.
Kelly services was a temp service company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 25, 2017
ok to work for if you need a Temp job delivering packages for a postal company. It was Seasonal help with hope to get fully employed with a good company.
Was a very pleasant environment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Mason City IowaApril 25, 2017
The office people were very friendly out going and very helpful. They always answered my questions and helped if they couldn't .Penny was amazing and treated everyone as an equal.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Check was never right
Temporary Agency
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 25, 2017
Kelly Temporary was the agency I used to get my foot in the door with HCSC. So the job information is the same. I found their agency helpful in the obtaining of solid employment.
nice and friendly
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIApril 25, 2017
liked it there. wasn't there long enough to form an opinion. The people are very friendly and helpful. Would go back again if I had to and i would recomend them to friends
Great contractor to work for, Holiday pay and Vacation pay accrues over time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 25, 2017
Typical day includes entering time you arrived and time you left each day. Tracking of all customer calls into Five9 interface. Use Remedy ticketing system to provide details of each call received. Provide customer support. Learned new ticketing systems, proper phone etiquette, Affordable Care Act Systems (ACA) and Policy along with HIPPA. Management at all levels is great. It was a fun place to work. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with on-going changes to ACA system policies and procedures as well as long commute if you did not live near the job site. The enjoyable part of the job was receiving positive feedback from management.
Pros
Great management and flexibility
Cons
Vacation and Holiday pay must be accrued over long period of time
Will NOT deal with them.
Operator / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2017
It was OK to work for them but yes I felt under paid but to be fair it was an entry-level position. I use to feel victimized when it came to expressing concerns about my background check.
Fast paced work day
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MIApril 25, 2017
As of now I'm part of a fast paced assembly shop. We do various things to cardboard , from making spools to forming boxes. In working at Grand Traverse Container(through Kelly's) it has been very interesting seeing how some of these containers are stamped out and assembled.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Short breaks
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 24, 2017
I really can't remember the people. I never had too much contact w/ them during my time as a talent maybe that's a good thing or a bad thing. I was hired perm very soon.
Pros
Not appliclable
Cons
Not appliclable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval