Kelly Services
2,787 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

Very responsive with placing me on projects
Team Lead Document Reviewer (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 16, 2014
My recruiter was very quick to place me on assignments with them. I worked as a document reviewer where I was exposed to 2 different types of review software.
Positive Environment!
Application Auditor, Guardian Insurance Company (Current Employee), Appleton, WIDecember 16, 2014
A typical day at work starts at 7:00 am where I open up various computer programs and start repetitive work. I audit information in the company's computer system with the applications we receive on a daily basis.
I have learned how to use Microsoft programs even better than before I started working with Guardian Insurance.
Our management team at Guardian – more... Insurance has been very helpful with answering any questions I may have, helping me feel like I belong to the team and take time to listen to any concerns and feedback I may have.
I noticed the first day that everyone I had met had a smile and was very friendly. I can honestly say Guardian is top on my list for having the best co-workers!
The hardest part of the job is doing repetitive tasks eight hours a day, five days a week. Although I don't mind doing the work I do tend to find myself less interested by the end of the day.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being around all of the positive, hard working, inspirational co-workers. – less
Very helpful in my job search
Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee), TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: being able to provide funding that will enable our clients to receive the services they need.
Cons: being able to reach the right people (decision makers) on the phone.
Kelly was very helpful in finding me a job. Very professional while making me comfortable with the whole process. Through them, I am working for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. I recruit business leaders to participate in our fundraising events.
Great!
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee), Freeport, TexasDecember 16, 2014
Kelly Services is a great company to work for. Although it being a hire-to-temp your always one that could be cut at any time.

While working with Kelly, I have learned a lot from fellow OP's .
Great Temp Service
Clerical/Sales/Computer Technician (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSDecember 16, 2014
Pros: paycheck every week! acquiring a variety of work experience
Cons: always having to leave a job assignment once i get settled in!
Kelly Services is a great temporary agency. Kelly Services always placed me with good work assignments when a job was available that matched my work experience. A typical day at work for me varied with the job assignment. I would either answer the phone as a receptionist, debug computer websites, provide sales representatives skills, or typing letters – more... and compose meeting notes. The management team at Kelly services was impeccable. The hardest part of my job was that I had to adjust to working for different companies and right when I became comfortable with my assignment my time was up and I had to move on to the next job assignment. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid every week!!!! – less
Productive and relaxed atmosphere, with great coworkers
Temp (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILDecember 15, 2014
Pros: relaxed, allowed music
Cons: bad management
I enjoyed learning new data entry systems and having the independence of completing the tasks at hand. I loved my fellow employees, and just enjoyed the overall atmosphere. The hardest part was the other company working there, who seemed to take issue with the number of employees our agency had.
No complaints
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 15, 2014
Short term position. Call center representative is not how I would define this position. It was more like appointment setter/marketing representative. I have worked in call centers. Its not Kelly Services issue. They just place people for the clients. Which they do and I have no complaints.Kelly has been one of my original temp agentcies I used 28 yrs – more... ago. I still prefer them over many recruiters and agencies. – less
Performed temp office work to gain employment
Customer Service/Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Bloomington, INDecember 14, 2014
I worked for a marketing company as a three month assignment, and then in a temp-to-hire position at Unity of Bloomington, where I was hired after the Kelly minimum contract date expired. I liked working for Kelly because they were able to find jobs for me that suited my abilities and experience. It is especially nice that they not only have temporary – more... positions available but also hire-in positions. I was very happy with their services. – less
Great staffing company.
Scoring Evaluator (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLDecember 14, 2014
Pros: impessed with students writing abiities
Cons: also shows a need for more educational services for lower level youth
Great staffing company provides temporary to permanent employment.
This position required intensive reading and evaluating skills.
Provides opportunity to test into other skill areas. Large group setting. Work independently with support from supervisor as needed.
Good consulting job.
REGISTERED NURSE CONSULTANT AND TRAINER FOR PYXIS (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 12, 2014
Worked with many different types of professions with one common goal. The payment checks were conveniently given.
Friendly staff, willingness to help you
CSR/Collections Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 11, 2014
Pros: frequent assignments
Cons: no healthcare available
Received repeated job placement and assignments due to performance and Quality Assurance demonstrated on jobs through various companies and cooperations contracted with company.
Money Driven
On-Site Manager, Partnered Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Dunkirk, NYDecember 11, 2014
Companies today should focus more on the people not the dollar bill
A typical day
MHN-Customer service representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 10, 2014
I learned and advanced my skills doing the following:
• Assist with finding referrals for the member
• Educate customers and providers
• Data Entry
• Document and Resolve customer inquiries
• Provide guidance for the customer and provider
• Time Management
Temporary Associate
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: flexible assignments
Cons: desire more commitment than their client companies. no benefits obtainable.
Kelly Services is a Temporary Agency. They collect assignments and then match them to the database of Associates they have available for work.

My assignments included:
Administrative Assistant
Enrollments Clerk
Customer Service Representative
Miscellaneous Clerical Functions

A typical day at work depended on the assignment. I needed flexibility to – more... adapt to each new assignment as they were accepted. – less
Eh
Picking and Packing (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYDecember 8, 2014
It was a great place to get a job quickly. But the location I worked for did not communicate well with you and when you made a mistake due to the miscommunication they would fire you on the spot. Just make sure you get all the details and know what days you work and what days you don't.
don't remember
Customer Service/Date Entry Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: temp
This how I have gotten a many of my jobs doing my early years, great company. Every job they sent me to was a great learning experience. Working for "Kelly Temps" is how I got a lot of my jobs I would have never gotten if they had not had believed in me. They knew if they sent me to a job I was going to give it my all.
Was hired by Kelly to work at Pall Corp. Totally enjoyed it
Computer Programmer in RPG IV (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 7, 2014
I had previously worked for Pall for approximately 12 years. Pall had asked me to come back on a temporary basis. This is why I was employed by Kelly Services.
Not good job security
Packer (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEDecember 7, 2014
Pros: get to try different things
Cons: do not know if you have a job from week to week
Working for a Temp agency is not good for job security, buy Kelly Services worked with me to find a job that was a good fit for me. I ended up working at one place for the 18 months I worked for them. I got hired at that organization and still work there.
Will have you working
Forklift operator (Current Employee), Florence, SCDecember 7, 2014
I was rarely out of work. Competitive pay depending on the position offered. I would recommend this job to anyone
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Norcross, GADecember 6, 2014
Pros: shift
Cons: benefits
Work very busy. Co-workers were helpful. Hardest part of the job irate customers. Enjoyable part of job helping customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more