Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 6,569 reviews matching the search
Productive; Friendly
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 7, 2016
Process TCPA reports and Return mail on a daily basis. Verify the negative share 17 day late batch letters are accurate. Then fold, stuff and in seal in envelope to be sent out. Remove bad emails on members accounts. Cancel workflow history in each members accounts. Upload Auto loan documents into. If not located, send a request for the documents. Then once received. Process the upload into the members account. Scan and upload checks that we have received into members accounts
Pros
Friendly and helpful people to work with.
Cons
Temporary job assignment
Baker and Taylor Distribution (Current Employee) –  Bourbonnais, ILDecember 7, 2016
When looking for a job they helped. They actively found me a job when I need one. They do their best to place you in a job with short notice. Not all their assignment turns into long term employment with their placement.
Subbing
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  CTDecember 6, 2016
Great way to create your own schedule and make decent money. It's an adventure, you never know what your class will be like. Never a dull moment. It will help if you know how to capture attention in a new environment quickly
Were great people were very helpful in find me the right job.
Medical Record Technician (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GADecember 6, 2016
I enjoyed working for the company. Had a good group of people and we were all team players. The lunch breaks were an hour. The work hours were great.
Pros
The pay was good and we had great people to work with
Cons
They were none.
manager was friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYDecember 6, 2016
manager explained job duties and how to do them, also was very kind and repeated things if i didnt understand. work hours were exactly what i needed to do
Pros
close to home
na
Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 5, 2016
Not a job to be taken lightly, Many chances to excel and help the community but the work load does not promote a work life balance.
Good Start
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Colonie, NYDecember 5, 2016
Very fast process, there was always someone available for guidance. Great job placements. If your active the hardest part is sitting down for 8 hours. Off on holidays ! Flexible scheduling
Fred Ligowski was probably the best supervisor i ever had
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 5, 2016
great job but very heavy lifting,
sometimes over 150lbs,
nice management,
close to home,
nice working environment,
fun job,
but you better be strong
Pros
great job best boss ever 3 miles from home overtime many days. the more money the better
Cons
some job sites were a driving challenge, very heavy lifting, co worker was extreemly
Productive and beneficiary day at work
Sub Teacher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 4, 2016
Very calm and fun environment, Productive day and try to make leaning a pleasant experience. Other teachers and staff are very friendly and helpful. Learned how to deal with different type of kids personalities.
Temp agency that provides all types of administrative level positions
Administrative, Sales, Chef (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 3, 2016
The typical workday with this agency was quite regular as a 9 to 5.. Working for different companies afforded the ability to experience company cultures, different businesses, and different locations to work, The management changed a bit more than other companies, however, the company kept their protocols in place. Co-workers were diverse, skilled, and non-skilled labor, corporate, retail, and service workers, of every level, in many different companies. The hardest part of the job was that you could be called to go work in a very short time span, as well as, the pay was average. The flexibility of making the decision to work when you decided, along with experiencing different companies and different people was by far the absolutely best part of the jobs with this company.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Packing/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNDecember 3, 2016
A productive work place with repetitive work.Good friendly people but alot of workplace drama. Good work schedule with a constant flow and adequate lunch breaks.
Pros
Friendly people, good work schedule
Cons
Work place drama
Horrible Company
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PADecember 3, 2016
Horrible temp company. They do not care about there employees. You will not advance being a temp employee at any job being through this company. All they do is look to make money off of having you as an employee
Productive fun work place.
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  2700 regent blvd irving txDecember 2, 2016
Great company overall not many flaws. Great coworkers and good work atmosphere. Employers are very kind and help out with all your needs. Can improve on hiring process though.
Pros
Great team and management
Cons
Needs to be more strict
Positive
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IADecember 2, 2016
Its a fantastic way to find temporary work. lower ratings in some areas are to be expected as that of a temp service. Typically Kelly's agents act with a high amount of professionalism and kindness.
A new experience
Temporary job (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 1, 2016
I have always been a factory, warehouse worker type person and the transition to an office environment answering phone calls is very different. I have worked as a cashier and have customer experience but taking phone calls of upset customers every so often is overwhelming at first.
I have learned that I cannot take it personal which is not easy on some calls, however, there it is a joy in talking to new people everyday. You met some really unique people of all ages.
My co-workers are great, we talk a little when there is no calls and it is nice to just relax and talk about the job or what is going on around us.
A typical day in the call center is taking almost 60 to 80 calls a day. Helping customers with their recalled item. Most of the time is rather relaxing until an irate customer calls and complains about how they are being treated and how unfair their situation is. I understand their frustration and try to fix their problem quick and easy if at all possible. Not all callers get the answer they are looking for and I do the best I can until I have run out of options to get their problem the solution it needs.
All in all it is okay but some days it is very difficult.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
lack of proper training
Great place to learn skills while you earn.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTDecember 1, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Kelly Services. The recruiters were very friendly and helpful. They always tried to match a job to my skill level and encouraged me to try new things. They were always available to help with answers to questions I might have about a position or driving distance to an assignment.
Pros
work when I want
Cons
not always enough jobs available.
Substitute teaching
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 1, 2016
Kelly services has many jobs. It is like indeed. They get back with you. The facility is nice and so are the people. I believe they maybe under a new company.
Efficient
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEDecember 1, 2016
While my contact with them is minimal, they are the access to the project work I am doing and it's pretty seamless. I have been impressed with the level of communication I receive from them.
Review
CLERICAL WORK (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTNovember 30, 2016
Co-workers were great, however when it came to Kelly Services and how their reaction was to the people they hired - they seem to want the extreme out of them.
Pros
very good and helpful co Workers.
Cons
Very long hours
lack of communication
Claims Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZNovember 30, 2016
The job was wonderful, I met new people and my peers were excellent. but when it came down to getting a hold of Kelly Services to explain what was going on I didn't know really who to report to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.