Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Great Employment Service
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 19, 2017
Kelly always had jobs available for the type of work that I was searching for. During school breaks and holidays they would call to offer other types of employment to assure that you have income coming in.
Pros
Making my own schedule
Cons
Temporary positions
it was an ok place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXOctober 19, 2017
some of the places they sent me to work were good. some of the places i hated. i can not get in touch with the people that work at the freeport texas office over the phone anymore. overall i would say its just ok to work there.
Job ended abruptly
Owner's Representative (Former Employee) –  DOW ChemicalOctober 19, 2017
On assignment with DOW to Louisiana for turnaround and laid off due to no work in Freeport area after assignment ended. Enjoyed working near home in Freeport and benefits, but I wished it would have lasted longer asa family health requires insurance and that ends with employment.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours 13 on 1 off
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  3001 Montvale Dr, #B, Springfield, IL 62704October 19, 2017
Fast pace all day long which made for a quick day. Data entry all day long but they were paper check which made it go very quickly. I love the job assignment with the bank everyone was always upbeat.
Pros
Friendly People
Cons
Short Assignment
Great place to work for
Theme Park Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 19, 2017
Management are very supportive of the employees needs and wants.
Provided positive daily interactions with us.
Provided us with information as it related to local are supports in emergency crisis.
Good Recruiter
Grievance & Appeals (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 18, 2017
No problems with getting paid on time, good managers that are supportive but do not interfere, had decent orientation, not a whole lot of interaction but always can be reached if necessary.
Pros
Supportive
Cons
Few benefits as temp.
Few job placements
Contract Staff (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 18, 2017
Being a previous Kelly temp I expected the same service as before. You could barely get the phone answered and very little calls for work. So disappointed.
Order clerk filling and processing orders
Order Clerk (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, KYOctober 18, 2017
I learn how to processing orders and inspect them, and shipping and receiving the hard part of the job was the overtime, it was long hour in peek season. I enjoy processing the order and working as a team.
Pros
Excellent I felt very comfortable and they tqook good care of me
Cons
The job was always temporary
loved working for them
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSOctober 18, 2017
my job was very easyband steady loved the company i was sent to
the managment was great couldnt ask for better supervisors there was nothing hard about the job
Not So Good
T2 Senior Mac+ Advisor (Mentor) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2017
Benefits are not good and everything is a lie. I was basically setup.I cant judge the whole company but the program i was in was apple and i had FMLA in which they found other reasons to let me go such as performance.
Productive place to work.
Document Control Specialist / Change Analyst (Current Employee) –  Raynham, MAOctober 18, 2017
Training was very good and I felt capable to complete my duties and tasks as assigned. The team culture is a very positive thing. The management was very approachable.
temp service
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, ILOctober 17, 2017
I went to whatever job they had me go to. the management for Kelly is very nice, work culture is laid back Like that I got to work different places
Fun and productive workplace that anyone can work in
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAOctober 17, 2017
Working here gave me the confidence to succeed in a fast paced environment while simultaneously giving hope and reassurance that you can do anything you set your mind to
Productive but a terrible work environment/culture/Management
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAOctober 17, 2017
other than my direct manager who was great, Kelly's management and corporate office are terrible Management made life so hard. the work was very easy. As the Onsite talent Manger the client was literally abusive and Kelly did not care. You work for a great big company that has very shady, none supportive management. The actual work that I did at Kelly was sometimes fun and pretty easy. Dealing with the actual employees was the best part and a new experience.
Temporary Placement Agency
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2017
This agency has always been able to find me a full time temp to hire position with very repeatable companies. Most of their placements for me ended with me getting hired full time.
Pros
Placement Agency that matches good people with good companies
Cons
It may take some time and more than a few attempts to place and match.
Disgusting culture.
Systems Programmer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 17, 2017
Highly politicized. Treat people like dirt. Lie is common and considered normal.
No promotions ever. No ever pay raise, except 1.5% about every other year as an inflation compensation.
Pros
240 hours of paid time off after 15 years.
Cons
Nasty culture, politicized environment.
Typical Workday
Assistant Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 17, 2017
Excellent. I feel very comfortable with everyone and they take good care of me with quality assignments and the opportunity for advancement. The assignments are with great organizations.
Temporary Placement Company.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 16, 2017
The job assignments and experiences vary depending on where you placed, and the company you are placed with. The length of the assignments also vary as well.
On-Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAOctober 16, 2017
Management really sucked when I worked there. It is better now! The management that was there would pick and choose who got what jobs depending how much they liked or dislike you. The talked very nasty about employees. It was all around a bad place to work.
Pros
doing different jobs at different times
Cons
Management!
Should be letting more people work from home
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PROctober 16, 2017
That would implicate less spending cost on offices. Not enough hours are guaranteed so one gets stuck in a minimum weekly check that barely helps to get by

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.