Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 8,491 reviews matching the search
Provided a great job and the Kelly staff was excellent to work with.
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNSeptember 19, 2017
I enjoyed the 3 month job they assigned to me. The staff was caring and helpful. The pay was very fair for the type of work I was doing. The management, workplace culture were great. There was nothing difficult about the job and enjoyed the people I worked with very much.
Pros
Great hours, workplace and people.
Part time and Flexible Schedule
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Great company to work for if you are looking for part-time flexible work. Easy hiring process. Friendly staff. The hardest part of the job is that it changes everyday depending on the assignment you take. The best part of the job is that if you don't have a good experience on an assignment, you don't have to take the same one again.
Pros
Make your own Schedule
Cons
Not steady work
Very rewarding to work with children
Sub Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Loved working with the middle school students. It was a challenge a lot of days but in the end it was one of the most rewarding jobs I have had. They give you great training. The staff is always willing to healp you. The schools are very cooperative with the subs that come in.
Pros
Flexible working days and hours
Cons
no advancement
Contract Position
Data Analyst/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2017
It was a joy to work with the team on this contract position. It was a great joy to work with the contingent workforce group to implement the vendor management system for contingent workers.
Easy to Get Sub Jobs
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTSeptember 18, 2017
There was always something available, but the pay was quite low. A lot of the jobs were only a few hours which didn't make it worth the time and stress.
Turn Around Clerk/Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXSeptember 18, 2017
I enjoyed working the shutdown as a Turn Around Clerk/Data Entry Operator through Kelly Services everyone was so helpful. I would work again for Kelly Services in which I have applied for more jobs. It's great to be in an environment when people care about their staff. I learned about the Qless queue manager program as well as permitting. There wasn't anything hard about the job I picked up on everything within the first few days. The most enjoyable part of it was meeting new people and learning something new.
Good opportunity to advance to full time job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rome, GASeptember 18, 2017
When I decided to go back to work, Kelly Services was the first company I thought of. I know I can find a great job through them. They find work that is a fit for the person. I wish the client paid you instead of them, but that is not a real issue with me.
Pros
They will find a fit for me
Cons
Kelly Services pays you, not the client.
Productive place of work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHSeptember 18, 2017
*a typical day at work was pretty quick. It was stressfull sometimes.
*i Learned how fast i could be and how to handle people better.
*The hardest part of the job was mostly standing or how quick you had to be.
*The most enjoyable part was how much alot of us got along. we were like a little family.
Pros
Get payment every week.
Cons
not a lot of healthcare
Job Description
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Kelly sent me to an employer called Milgard Materials and had a very good time being employed there.Unfortunately Hurricane Harvey destroyed Houston and was offered a better paying job.
Great place to learn
Production and Shipping Worker (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHSeptember 18, 2017
Kelly's Services provide an initial introduction to the business. Little vacation days no benefits no paid holidays. Not a long term job but it has easy availability.
Pros
Great opportunity to work
Cons
no benefits no paid holidays
good
A Production Worker Lysol Product (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOSeptember 18, 2017
i love working in kelly services, the only part is its long time for you to being a full time or no full time at all, specially in the one i work, thanks and have a good day
Temporary positions
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 17, 2017
If you like to work temporary position, this is the place for you.

I find temporary positions to be difficult to manage when you have certain financial obligations to meet.
Multiple contract opportunities to gain skills
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2017
Good overall staffing service to maintain a registration with for new opportunities. Competitive staffing service with many contracts in multiple industries.
Frito Lays
TEMP (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 17, 2017
Frito lays truck unloading boxes of chips and loading of flattened empty boxes. Separated the boxes into its individual slots when empty and when unloading each item is counted to stack uniquely to fit in its home location.
good place to work for
CSR Lead/ Acting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2017
They always had job assignments for me. I just could not keep working for them because although pay was fair it was not enough to pay my own bills. I need to make a little more then what was offered at Kelly at the time of my last assignment.
very nice and safe place to work
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 16, 2017
the people were so nice if u needed anything u could call them and they would let u pick it up or have for u at the workplace the next night it was a very laid back and all long as the work got done every night they was cool with it
Certified forklift oprator
Drone do the job all will be ok (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 16, 2017
I was sent to a job to be a reach truck oprator never seen that happen instead packed and shipped orders for there client JLG. Got sick from food poinsing missed two days was told job was canceled.
Pros
Cons
They dont know what tbere clients are doing
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 16, 2017
This was a good position,but I was promised holiday pay and I never received it.I was also told that I would be able to go to the 12pm -8pm shift, but again when an opening came I was passed up.
Clerical/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 16, 2017
On a typical day, I was in the office, I learned a lot about the company I was working for. The management was ok. I went to different clients when they needed someone. I enjoyed the part of learning new things.
Great people to work for!
AGLC Operator (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, ARSeptember 16, 2017
I absolutely love my job and would hate to leave but there is a few obstacles that I think might get in the way so I'm looking for something I can fall back to if I need or can change to if it offers me more! Seeing what other jobs are available.
Pros
Great, laid back people who genuinely care for you.
Cons
No benefits through them directly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.