Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 8,207 reviews matching the search
productive working place
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 14, 2017
I would check my daily emails to review my work duties and set up a daily schedule based on my work priorities. I learn how to use more lab equipment. The whole job duties were enjoyable to do.
Pros
to many priorities
Cons
slow at times.
This was a temporary position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2017
Fast-paced call center; answered questions from the public about their insurance claims. Helped customers with choosing the best plan for their situation. Great staff. The building was very nice.
Pros
Located downtown, Indpls; cafeteria inside building
Cons
The position was temporary.
It a ok job but not for me
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 14, 2017
Not much to say they are a temporary job and the hours very at time no work they send you home and it was a 12hour shift swing shift and the pay wasn't there to work
Pros
Like the job
Cons
Don't give you enough hours
Great staffing company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2017
Kelly Services is a great place to seek temporary employment through. They always had work for me and the salary was very high per job. I love this staffing agency and will choose them over other agencies.
Pros
Salary, hours, flexible
Cons
Communication
Part-time call center operation
Customer Service Representative [Call center] (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAAugust 14, 2017
All day behind a computer screen reading a script to shareholders

Little or no chance for advancement

Workforce was mostly people who were looking for other opportunities

Required a thick skin as shareholders were not always pleasant
Temp work
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 14, 2017
This place is a temporary service that looks for jobs for you..

It's a good place to go if you need to find work.. sometimes has no work for you and sometimes they do.. some of the jobs were easy and some were not.

Sometimes find you what your looking for if not give you what they have..
Pros
Ok jobs to work in.
Cons
Not enough hours sometimes..
Great company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IA 50313August 14, 2017
Great staffing agency that finds employees good work fast. Also they try there best to find you employment that caters to all ones wants and needs,so that you can hopefully stick it out and become permanent.
Work
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 14, 2017
Substitute teaching company that staffed for local school district, organized and easy to pick shifts or deny shifts if it didn't work with your schedule.
Good Temp Agency
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Fridley, MNAugust 14, 2017
Kelly Services is a decent place to work, and has the ability to get you into multiple places that are challenging to get into for the regular public.
Pros
Get into companies and locations that are difficult to get employed at.
Cons
As a Temp Worker, those companies are not required to inform you that they are letting you go. They tell Kelly, and you have to hope you can get another
Call Center
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 14, 2017
Contracts through other companies to provide customer assistance in health care. You will receive in-bound customer calls seeking help with Medicare coverage. The job requires good listening skills and the a calm demeanor.
Pros
Meet new people, great management, help others
Cons
No advancement
kelly services
Stand-Up Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCAugust 14, 2017
they place me in a cool spot it was ok I love going thru them to find a job the people wrk withyou and theye are pretty fair on paying jobs to take care of a family
My intro to Haworth
Assigned to Very Upholstery @ Haworth (Former Employee) –  Bruce, MSAugust 13, 2017
My Kelly Service Rep at the time was not exactly reliable. Hard time getting in touch with her, though when you finally did she was very understanding and helpful. This was "on assignment" at Haworth, which was a great company to work for.
Pros
Close to home, Got me hired into a great company, The pay has risen since I left.
Cons
The pay when I was there wasn't great, Hard to get in contact with the rep.
Kelly Services Review
Software Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 12, 2017
Kelly is a great job to get into Intel in order to get experience there. The pace is fast, so you better be good at debugging fast, because for me I spent half my time debugging the software I wrote. My Kelly bosses were ok and realistic though. My advice, is you become a coder, try to read up on programming the most you can too. Don't stay at Kelly to long because they do not give raises, but you can at least get good experience and then move laterally to another company.

The benefits are good though, as for a staffing agency. Just the job is not permanent, so I ended up leaving for partially for that reason.
Pros
Free Breakfast on Fridays
Cons
Kelly takes a cut of your pay and no raises
Temporary to permanent job placement
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, ILAugust 12, 2017
Nice for temporary to direct hire positions. You are moved to where the work is needed. They try with a good effort to keep you working no matter if it's at different location.
Assisting in web registration, and password resets (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAAugust 12, 2017
I sign in and start building PC and took tickets and helped user resolved issue with PC did contact work for the company as a Desk Side Tech II and phone support
Great company!
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSAugust 12, 2017
I loved working with children and helping them advance in their knowledge everyday. Really enjoyed this experience. Great staff, great work environment, and a Christian environment.
Pros
Being apart of our future generations knowledge
Cons
Not enough pay
Great company to work for and great people.
Maintenance Planner/PPM Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Plaquemine, LAAugust 12, 2017
Very friendly work place along with good management to back you up. All issues are dealt with in a timely manner and they are genuine about your concerns.
Pros
Health, dental, vision, and time off is great.
Temp agency
overnight support staff (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 12, 2017
Good for temp job something to get you by until you find something better. It did lead to a full time position for me after to temp and eight months work for them.
Was great experience
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 12, 2017
I learned alot and there was much training. I was able to grow in this position and many opportunities came after this. I gained much of my recruiting experience for Kelly Services.
The position was ok
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 11, 2017
I personally feel like more professionalism is needed when dealing with the employers and their concerns and interest. I would still work with another Kelly svcs location on a assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval