Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 8,501 reviews matching the search
Nice place, good for a temp
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2017
What you see is what you get. It is contract work, so expect to do a wide range of temp type jobs. Nothing special, but nothing to complain about really.
Temporary position which turned into to Full time with AMEX
BTLI Analyst - American Express (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2017
Kelly Services was the place where I was able to get my foot in the door at AMEX. The job was able to be transferred into a full time position with AMEX.
Staff unfriendly and unwilling to help with your questions or concerns
Group Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 20, 2017
The assignment was a good one - learned new skills and management was good people to work for. The fondest part was assisting the clients and the hardest - selling their brand.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Agency Not Supportive
Temp
Pack and Ship Clerk/A-Frame Controller (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 20, 2017
This is only a temporary position with no chance of becoming permanent full time. The work schedule was great due to being day time Monday through Friday.
Pros
schedule
Cons
Only Temporary
T/A Secretary
Turnaround Staff Support (Former Employee) –  ExxonMobil Baytown TexasSeptember 20, 2017
I enjoyed working for Kelly Services because they kept me busy in many environments. I learned a lot on the jobs. People were very patient with me and in between jobs I could train at the local Kelly Office.
Once I was trained in the turnaround position I would be called back for various turnarounds in progress.
Setting up blueprint packages for each shut down became second hand and I enjoyed the work greatly.
Pros
My own supervisor. Responsible for many duties.
Good place to wprk
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Medford, MASeptember 20, 2017
I enjoyed working there. I just left the job because my father was dying and could not be focused. The company was open and I was able to get time off to handle my father and his business prior to his dying
Pros
Management was open and available
Cons
Short breaks
Kelly Services is a staffing agency
Teledyne Relays Tester (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, CASeptember 19, 2017
Kelly Services is a great staffing agency to work for when needing to be placed in a job fit to your work qualifications. They have assisted me since 2014 and do not have any complaints.
Good way to get your foot in the door
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 19, 2017
The Kelly Service Management was very supportive in finding me the job with Alpha Technologies. They checked back a couple of times, but then did not follow through on getting me hired in a permanent position
Pros
Fast job placement
Cons
Felt a bit abbandoned once I was placed
great place to work
Data Entry Specialist Temp (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 19, 2017
never had a problem. always made sure i was called fist for a position that i qualify for... if i ever had a problem they were quick with trying to find a solution to the problem
Fun place to work for
DXL - Volunteer Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2017
a typical day to day workplace. the customers may be having there they're bad days at times but when they come into the business their day becomes better

Want to know more about Kelly Services?

Ask a question
Provided a great job and the Kelly staff was excellent to work with.
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNSeptember 19, 2017
I enjoyed the 3 month job they assigned to me. The staff was caring and helpful. The pay was very fair for the type of work I was doing. The management, workplace culture were great. There was nothing difficult about the job and enjoyed the people I worked with very much.
Pros
Great hours, workplace and people.
Part time and Flexible Schedule
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Great company to work for if you are looking for part-time flexible work. Easy hiring process. Friendly staff. The hardest part of the job is that it changes everyday depending on the assignment you take. The best part of the job is that if you don't have a good experience on an assignment, you don't have to take the same one again.
Pros
Make your own Schedule
Cons
Not steady work
Very rewarding to work with children
Sub Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Loved working with the middle school students. It was a challenge a lot of days but in the end it was one of the most rewarding jobs I have had. They give you great training. The staff is always willing to healp you. The schools are very cooperative with the subs that come in.
Pros
Flexible working days and hours
Cons
no advancement
Contract Position
Data Analyst/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2017
It was a joy to work with the team on this contract position. It was a great joy to work with the contingent workforce group to implement the vendor management system for contingent workers.
Easy to Get Sub Jobs
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTSeptember 18, 2017
There was always something available, but the pay was quite low. A lot of the jobs were only a few hours which didn't make it worth the time and stress.
Turn Around Clerk/Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXSeptember 18, 2017
I enjoyed working the shutdown as a Turn Around Clerk/Data Entry Operator through Kelly Services everyone was so helpful. I would work again for Kelly Services in which I have applied for more jobs. It's great to be in an environment when people care about their staff. I learned about the Qless queue manager program as well as permitting. There wasn't anything hard about the job I picked up on everything within the first few days. The most enjoyable part of it was meeting new people and learning something new.
Good opportunity to advance to full time job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rome, GASeptember 18, 2017
When I decided to go back to work, Kelly Services was the first company I thought of. I know I can find a great job through them. They find work that is a fit for the person. I wish the client paid you instead of them, but that is not a real issue with me.
Pros
They will find a fit for me
Cons
Kelly Services pays you, not the client.
Productive place of work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHSeptember 18, 2017
*a typical day at work was pretty quick. It was stressfull sometimes.
*i Learned how fast i could be and how to handle people better.
*The hardest part of the job was mostly standing or how quick you had to be.
*The most enjoyable part was how much alot of us got along. we were like a little family.
Pros
Get payment every week.
Cons
not a lot of healthcare
Job Description
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Kelly sent me to an employer called Milgard Materials and had a very good time being employed there.Unfortunately Hurricane Harvey destroyed Houston and was offered a better paying job.
Great place to learn
Production and Shipping Worker (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHSeptember 18, 2017
Kelly's Services provide an initial introduction to the business. Little vacation days no benefits no paid holidays. Not a long term job but it has easy availability.
Pros
Great opportunity to work
Cons
no benefits no paid holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval