Kelly Services
2,969 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

great place
Operations Admin (Current Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 25, 2015
The job i took had flexibility which is what i needed. although temporary work, it kept me busy and pretty much let me set my hours i needed.
Like Helping Customers
AppleCare Seinor Advisor (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 25, 2015
Like being able to work from home but Kelly Services did not pay well and there were no benefits and no paid time off was not nice.
good company
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas TXFebruary 25, 2015
its a good place to start searching for companies that are hiring. the staff showed a good amount of effort in helping you to find a place to work.
Great Telecommuting Opportunity
Chat Tech Support Adviser (Current Employee), N/AFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: telecommuting.
Cons: the hours aren't quite as flexible as i would like for family life.
When I come to work each day, I know I will be able to help customers with their mobile devices, and provide a great customer experience. Working here has taught me more about customer service, as well as how to navigate multiple customer interactions at once without detracting from any of them.

My co-workers are always willing to help each other out, so even though we work from home, we really are a community.

The most difficult part of this job is the same as any customer service position: finding the best way to assist upset customers, and make their day immensely better.

The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I solved an issue no one else could.
Medical records
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good atmosphere great people to work with, love the job.
Cons: working late on thursdays cause its late and very dark out.
I love the work that I did as a medical records clerk, also intake by helping the patients by working them up to be seen by nurse or nutritionist by asking them their name address and phone number.
Kelly Services in Califorina are big so big they forget about the little people
ISO and QC (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: challenges of working with computers
Cons: not knowing and /or having effective communication
Challenging
I liked learning new things on the various assignments sent on
Enjoyed my co-workers
Figuring out which assignment would be next as interfacing with so many office personnel
I really liked working with Computers
Enjoyed working with people from all walks of life.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, ILFebruary 24, 2015
I was a customer service representative and I took calls for a fingerprinting company. I learned about the process of fingerprinting and the many things that people get printed for. Most of the management was very easy to work with. Co-workers were excellent in helping you if there was something that you didn't know. The hardest part of the job sometimes was dealing with the customers because what they didn't realize is that we never possessed the fingerprint results, and they thought we did so that caused some confusion. The most enjoyable part was being able to troubleshoot for customers, it gave them a sense that I would go the extra mile for them.
It was a fun place to work
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee), Cordova, TNFebruary 23, 2015
Kelly Services was a highly professional employment service. They kept me with work assignments. On my last assignment the construction company decide not to open an office here in Memphis and stayed in Nashville.
great place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Maysville, KYFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: the work was what i like to do and the people were great
Cons: it was seasonal and the overtime sometimes was horrible
I went in everyday and got the work done. I also met a lot of good people there. I went to work, clocked in and had to pick and pack every day. I would help unload trucks and I would have to clean up the whole section before i could leave.
had various management positions while with employer
Various management positions (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 23, 2015
had various management positions while with employer so each position had a different work environment
I received several promotions while employed with Kelly
Ability to refine my skills
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MarylandFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: flex schedule
Cons: inconsistent assignments
Great opportunity to refine skills in the work field. Flex schedule provides gives employees the option to balance work and home life. I found my job assignment to be exciting and a great way to experience different office environments.
Made you feel like family
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Freeport, TXFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: during customer trials we were given free lunches
Cons: long hours at times
A typical day at work was busy some days but then you had some relaxing days. Working for Kelly Services I learned to work hand and hand with many important clients. The management was very attentive. My co-workers were always very friendly. The hardest part of the job was having to work 16 hour days to meet customer demands. The enjoyable part of the job was that after working a few 16 hour days you would have a more relaxing day dealing with less demanding responsibilities.
Kelly/UNUM
CLAIMS PAYER IN STD AT UNUM (Former Employee), Portland MEFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: not one thing
Cons: far too many to list here
When Kelly has to "partner" with Unum to hire people for them it speaks volumes. NO ONE wants to work at Unum because they work their employees to death. People go out on disability people who have worked there 20 years are fired because they can't keep up with the UNREALISTIC workloads. I read Kelly's write up. Are you going to tell people the TRUE work environment? Or just get your piece of the pie to stick people in miserable jobs? I wouldn't work for YOU or Unum...SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Good company
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 20, 2015
I had the great ability to work with Monica and she was able to quickly find me a great position within the company. It was a great place to work while I was finishing my undergrad.
Enjoyed working for this Temp Agency, they always had employment positions for me.
Secretary/Clerk (Former Employee), Cranford, NJFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: local jobs. competitive salary.
Cons: no benefits.
This Agency always kept me busy. The jobs were local. The positions were usually long term. (I worked for them during the 1980's, also.) The pay rate was competitive. Kelly did not provide benefits at that time.

I was hired as a temporary worker for a one year term; with an insurance company of Newark, NJ; at the end of that year I was hired as a permanent employee by that company.

During my employment there I met several co-workers that were employed by Kelly Services. In general, Kelly Services was a highly recommended Temp Agency.
Kelly Services Inc
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Working for Kelly Services has been quite rewarding as far as a temp angency goes. They do not offer good benefits or holiday pay right off the bat but I guess that is to be expected. Since working for Kelly Services, I have been on assignement at Health Net where I work in the call center for Medi-Cal and Cal-MediConnect. A typical day at work is filled with answering phones, assisiting both members and providers with questions and concerns.
Good company
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), ChicagoFebruary 19, 2015
Good Company to work for. Very good with placement.
Fun place to work and pick up new skills.
Clerical/ Medical Billing (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: some employer's may hire you before assignment ends.
Cons: some assignments may be for two days.
This company is great for trying a job out; by working as a temporary employee at an agency before you apply for a permanent job. Most of the time you will find yourself on long time assignment that could last 2yrs with perks.
Great co-workers
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), New London, CTFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: managers in need of more training to better understand job, quantity chosen over quality
The employees at Kelly Services Inc were extremely wonderful, friendly, expierienced, and dedicated workers. We made a wonderful team and were able to get our jobs done on time with little to no errors. The management could have used a little more training than what they were hired with because not everyone on the management level were on the same page when it came to job orders, quality and quanity of work done within the company, the rule of the company, as well as the foundation of the company. The most enjoyable part of working at Kelly Services were my co-workers as well as the customers.
Productive and fun places to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: benefits
Attended various job sites performing different data entry positions. All of the staff that I came into contact with were very professional.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more