Kelly Services
2,797 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

Kelly Services was a decent place to work!
Production Operator (Former Employee), Lagrange, GADecember 22, 2014
Pros: people get jobs really fast.
Cons: there is no moving up!
I really enjoyed working for Kelly Services!! This agency always sent me to very good jobs, but they never lead to anything. The type of work that I was engaged in didn't leave me with any breathing room, or should I say, room to make myself available to do anything else on the job, you were basically just stuck. You can't go any higher in the company, – more... as long as you are working for a temporary agency. – less
Productive work place.
Lab Technician (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCDecember 19, 2014
Pros: varied experiences
Cons: short contracts
Working through Kelly Services exposes you to a variety of companies and work environments that you would otherwise not be exposed to working for a single company.
Temperature job
Security officer/Nintendo Company (Former Employee), tacoma washingtonDecember 18, 2014
Pros: seeing alot of various products
Cons: long hours
This was a temporary job which meant that I could be going to any job. The job that I did was at Nintendo as a security guard which was interesting. I was able to tour the faculties at night and see the various games such as mario bros and other popular video games. I was worked with another employee which was a learning experience as well. I learned – more... alot about the job and being a security guard. – less
Great place to work when you don't have a full-time position.
Administrative Management Support (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2014
Pros: temporary assignment
Cons: no enough full-time positions available.
Kelly has continued to find me temporary assignments, which have kept me working and able to pay my bills.
Immediate placement
Temp (Former Employee), Taylor, MIDecember 18, 2014
Pros: culture, management
Cons: temp
I enjoyed working for Kelly Services. I took a gamble and it ended up opening a career in the printer field that I did not expect. The management at the client I worked for in my opinion was outstanding. The only negative side is that this service can be a gamble since the position starts as a temp.
Kelly Services is a staffing agency
Team Lead Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 17, 2014
Kelly Services was very fair and helpful. The associates there kept me informed on available jobs and remained committed to placing me with a company.
a well productive place
manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and QA (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCDecember 17, 2014
i typical day at work as a normal day learned new skills and everything being done in management experience is management think was who was the best person for the position co_workers i can get along with anyone and keep those out of harms way as far as safety hardest part of my job is defining and communication my enjoyable part of my job was enjoyed – more... the responsibility and the methodical and precise approach when it come to me – less
Packaging and labeling
Packaging (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MODecember 17, 2014
Pros: a wonderful work enviroment
Cons: being a temp
I worked in two different departments, i liked them both.
We always had a good time no matter where I was, the hardest part of the job was standing in postion all day long. All of the employess there treated you like family, and trained us very well, and always had alot of respect.
Terrible
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Choctaw, MSDecember 16, 2014
Pros: 2 weeks off for independence day and for christmas and new years
Cons: 8 minute breaks, negative co-workers, dangerous environment, no benefits etc.
I was Employed with Kelly Services for 2 years in which I was sent to Nissan Manufacturing in Canton, MS. I didnt have any Vacation, PTO, sick days NOTHING! I was scheduled to work 6 nights a week in which became unbearable with the fact that I had no PTO while employed. Management was terrible.
Very responsive with placing me on projects
Team Lead Document Reviewer (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 16, 2014
My recruiter was very quick to place me on assignments with them. I worked as a document reviewer where I was exposed to 2 different types of review software.
Positive Environment!
Application Auditor, Guardian Insurance Company (Current Employee), Appleton, WIDecember 16, 2014
A typical day at work starts at 7:00 am where I open up various computer programs and start repetitive work. I audit information in the company's computer system with the applications we receive on a daily basis.
I have learned how to use Microsoft programs even better than before I started working with Guardian Insurance.
Our management team at Guardian – more... Insurance has been very helpful with answering any questions I may have, helping me feel like I belong to the team and take time to listen to any concerns and feedback I may have.
I noticed the first day that everyone I had met had a smile and was very friendly. I can honestly say Guardian is top on my list for having the best co-workers!
The hardest part of the job is doing repetitive tasks eight hours a day, five days a week. Although I don't mind doing the work I do tend to find myself less interested by the end of the day.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being around all of the positive, hard working, inspirational co-workers. – less
Very helpful in my job search
Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee), TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: being able to provide funding that will enable our clients to receive the services they need.
Cons: being able to reach the right people (decision makers) on the phone.
Kelly was very helpful in finding me a job. Very professional while making me comfortable with the whole process. Through them, I am working for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. I recruit business leaders to participate in our fundraising events.
Great!
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee), Freeport, TexasDecember 16, 2014
Kelly Services is a great company to work for. Although it being a hire-to-temp your always one that could be cut at any time.

While working with Kelly, I have learned a lot from fellow OP's .
Great Temp Service
Clerical/Sales/Computer Technician (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSDecember 16, 2014
Pros: paycheck every week! acquiring a variety of work experience
Cons: always having to leave a job assignment once i get settled in!
Kelly Services is a great temporary agency. Kelly Services always placed me with good work assignments when a job was available that matched my work experience. A typical day at work for me varied with the job assignment. I would either answer the phone as a receptionist, debug computer websites, provide sales representatives skills, or typing letters – more... and compose meeting notes. The management team at Kelly services was impeccable. The hardest part of my job was that I had to adjust to working for different companies and right when I became comfortable with my assignment my time was up and I had to move on to the next job assignment. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid every week!!!! – less
A temporary company.
Medical Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDDecember 16, 2014
The company was a nice place to start looking for jobs. The jobs they sent me on were nice. I found my job at Johns Hopkins through Kelly Services.
Productive and relaxed atmosphere, with great coworkers
Temp (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILDecember 15, 2014
Pros: relaxed, allowed music
Cons: bad management
I enjoyed learning new data entry systems and having the independence of completing the tasks at hand. I loved my fellow employees, and just enjoyed the overall atmosphere. The hardest part was the other company working there, who seemed to take issue with the number of employees our agency had.
No complaints
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 15, 2014
Short term position. Call center representative is not how I would define this position. It was more like appointment setter/marketing representative. I have worked in call centers. Its not Kelly Services issue. They just place people for the clients. Which they do and I have no complaints.Kelly has been one of my original temp agentcies I used 28 yrs – more... ago. I still prefer them over many recruiters and agencies. – less
Performed temp office work to gain employment
Customer Service/Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Bloomington, INDecember 14, 2014
I worked for a marketing company as a three month assignment, and then in a temp-to-hire position at Unity of Bloomington, where I was hired after the Kelly minimum contract date expired. I liked working for Kelly because they were able to find jobs for me that suited my abilities and experience. It is especially nice that they not only have temporary – more... positions available but also hire-in positions. I was very happy with their services. – less
Great staffing company.
Scoring Evaluator (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLDecember 14, 2014
Pros: impessed with students writing abiities
Cons: also shows a need for more educational services for lower level youth
Great staffing company provides temporary to permanent employment.
This position required intensive reading and evaluating skills.
Provides opportunity to test into other skill areas. Large group setting. Work independently with support from supervisor as needed.
Good consulting job.
REGISTERED NURSE CONSULTANT AND TRAINER FOR PYXIS (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 12, 2014
Worked with many different types of professions with one common goal. The payment checks were conveniently given.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more