Kelly Services
3,158 reviews

Kelly Services United States Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
Receptionist (Former Employee), Statesville, NCMay 1, 2015
The staff always goes the extra mile to help you find work! All you have to do is let them know that you WANT to work. The hardest part of the job is leaving when the job ends.
An okay Workplace
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 1, 2015
Pros: lunch area, work with your schedual
Cons: no benifits, only a two year job
We are given a different line and group to work every day. We get three brakes. I learned how to work with the munchies and to make minor adjustments. The co-workers are easy to get along with and work with. The hardest part of the job is that we only get two years to work and then we are let go for 6 months. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we learn new things and meet different people.
I am a substitute throughout school district.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Port Huron, MIMay 1, 2015
I substitute part-time at different schools as I am needed usually in the high school. This has been one of the most rewarding jobs I have ever had. Interacting with the students, helping them through their day and watch them succeed. I subbed years ago when I was going to school to become a teacher until life took over and was unable to complete my degree.
Also, it is gratifying when teachers throughout the building request me for their classroom either for one day or several. Watching the success of others is rewarding to me.
Nice people and great co-workers
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Troy, MIMay 1, 2015
People are very nice, however too many management changes and lack of direction from upper management. Projects are not define and project management is somewhat lacking.
Working with Students
High School Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Farmington, CTApril 30, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: pay can be better
Follow through with plans left by the teacher for that day. The conditions are not bad depending on the school area. Pay could be better.
Not so great
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIApril 30, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: short breaks/not enough
Was not pleased with the flexable schedual they offer. Work what they tell you or get fired. Work 12 hours, get two 15min breaks & one 1/2 hour lunch. Wolf down your food (not healthy for anyone). A job that requires at least three people & I was by myself, asked for help & they would not give it to me. Injured foot due to not getting any help with job. I did meet alot of new friends, this was the best part of working with this company.
Great Company
Territory Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Wilson, NCApril 30, 2015
This is an wonderful company to be employed with. They offer great benefits. This is an agency that you can advance with.
Fun and unpredictable
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Orlando, FlApril 30, 2015
During a typical day I would receive a roster of the kids in my class, the school schedule/procedures, and a lesson plan of what is to be taught for the day. On of the major skills I've learned is maintaining confident leadership through classroom management especially since it can be any grade from K-12. There are nearby teachers and administration to help but I take pride in maintaining order in the classroom myself. The hardest part of the job is when no plans are given which is pretty common for last minute call outs, so you have to think quickly on your feet and know who to contact to make sure your following the same teaching scale as the other classes. The most enjoyable part is helping students achieve goals they are trying to reach and all the fun projects throughout the different subjects.
Productive and supportive with advancements
LPS-Document Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 30, 2015
Very professional and renders quick placements. Pay is reasonable and co-workers were professional as well.

Long-term assignments and will place you with your best fit.
Agreat place to work for.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYApril 29, 2015
Pros: The pay is great.
Cons: No healthcare benefits.
It's always a pleasure working with Kelly and their employees. The people I worked with are my friends too so it's always nice to be comfortable working with. The Area supervisor for Hospira was also a wonderful man to work for.
productive work enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 29, 2015
My Managers made the job a fun place to work. the hardest part of the job was standing still for long periods of time. the best part of the job was the co workers.
Prepared me for the workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 29, 2015
i performed several positions while with the company. I met new and exciting people along the way. My favorite position was with a trucking company as a dispatcher. I really enjoyed helping the truckers find loads to and from. i met many drivers and maintained good relationships with them all.
It is a great way to look into a company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 28, 2015
Pros: Most assignments are nice
Cons: You may have to jump through some hoops to get going
I was able to chose from a great many companies to work for I have always found that they are able to place you within a month
TERRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Travel Assistant (Current Employee), Davenport, IAApril 27, 2015
Pros: NOTHING
Cons: EVERYTHING
USE YOU AND THROW YOU AWAY. Told position temp to hire...NOT Temp forever. They won't give you raise. They work for their customer NOT you their employee. TERRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR!!
Efficient temporary staffing agency
Temporary Staff (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIApril 27, 2015
Pros: Many assignments to choose from
Cons: Assignments may be far away
Allowed me to choose which projects to take on. Encouraged advancement by offering testing which empowered me take on more challanging and high-paying assignments.
Kelly Services is a professional company.
Financial Analyst - Vendor (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 27, 2015
I worked through Kelly Services for a year and found the company to be all I expected it to be for a temporary agency. Good professional people and culture.
Great company to work for
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Ferndale, MIApril 27, 2015
Very kind and honest employer to work for.
They offer long term positions based on experience
Kelly services have different branches that maybe of help to you
Could be tough depending on where your placed
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), New Hartford,NYApril 27, 2015
I'm working 12 hours on for two days and two days off...all week..can be tough.Two 10 min breaks, then a 30 min lunch.Standing on your feet, repetative motion all night can be hard on the body.
Productive Work
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Hamden, CTApril 27, 2015
Pros: Reputable Company
Cons: No advancement in the company
On a typical work day I would be assigned to substitute at one of the schools that needs a sub.
It would be my responsibility to ensure the students learn the lesson that the teacher has left behind for me to teach.
Accounting Clerk
Accts Receivables/Payables (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 25, 2015
Worked for various companies in various positions for this temporary job agency between jobs, to supplement my income. I worked as inventory clerk, a medical coding clerk in medical field for short time,.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries