Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 7,822 reviews matching the search
Very competitive and small chance of work
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Cabot, ARJune 22, 2017
Unless you are waiting by the computer for a job notification telling you there is an opening, or you establish a wonderful relationship with many teachers in your area, it is highly unlikely that you will be able to have a steady pay check. The days I would be hired as a Substitute Teacher were few and far between. The best part is that you will be able to select the area in which you are able to work as well as the grade/age range of students you are comfortable substituting for.
Pros
Relatively simple work.
Cons
Not great pay, competitive hiring selection.
Good paying jobs
tech support (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJune 22, 2017
While I was there I had a good assignment with good pay and decent benefits.
The down Side to Kelly Services is it is contract work and the contract can end at any time with no warning and you are stuck without a pay check until they find another assignment or you find another job
Pros
Good Pay, and good benifits
Cons
Contract work
Great and fun to learn from a lot of good staff
Maintenance Technician and Hi lo driver (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 22, 2017
Learned alot of things from older staff. being able to stay focus in a good environment with alot of car parts. Seeing new models of cars before the public.
Pros
Being up to date on new cars.
Cons
Small spaces to work in.
Poor management
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJune 22, 2017
Working for Kelly Services was bitter sweet. There were great job opportunities provided but their management was poor. The work enviornment was professional but there seemed to be a lack of communication between upper management and the entry level employees.
Great Recruiters and Opportunities
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 22, 2017
Their Great to work with and for. Fabulous Opportunities with fortune 500 companies, State Jobs also. Not pretentious. Easy going group of recruiters that take their jobs and your future seriously. Happy to be able to work with them.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
can be some short term assignments
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 22, 2017
A typical day at work: review lesson plans, student arrive to class, take attendance, take out folders, go over assignment on board/ students work on assignment/ review assignments/skills learned; journal, clean/ organize desk; dismiss students. The cultural can be described as innovative- learning environment. Enjoy working with students; hardest part is having to send a student who is disrupting the class and/or a behavioral problem out of the class knowing that he need to learn the skills that are being taught.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
low wages
Great tool to regain Employment
Case Manager II (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 22, 2017
They will go out of their way to get the possible fit for you. They will listen to your professional goals and build you from there. They make dreams come true
Pros
Locations
Cons
Temp Agency
very efficient
Membership Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 22, 2017
working as a contractor with Kelly Services found them to be good to work for. Worked for them many years ago, and still find them to be one of the best contract companies
Workplace Culture
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJune 22, 2017
Kelly Services was a great place to work. I learned a lot about staffing in a lot of different situations. I took pride in helping people find a great fitting job. The management system leaves a bit to be desired. The culture was changing from focusing on the people to being all about numbers. I get that that is important, but when it doesn't suit the environment you are in or the customer you are helping, it makes things a lot more difficult to manage.
A good company to work for
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 21, 2017
This company is a very good company to work for. I would suggest this company to everyone that I know that needed a job. The jobs that this company deals with are great places that temps will work at/with.
Factory work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Blissfield, MIJune 21, 2017
I needed a job, was told to try temp work
factory jobs were all that I qualified for
There were several options, most had employees work 90 days or lesd
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Shortt term
Kelly is a good Company to work for
Sr. Vendor Management Specialist(VMS) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2017
I worked remote and I didn't have in office interaction with the Team. However, we communicated well through the devices provided and worked well to ensure targets were met.
Great management
Help Desk/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 20, 2017
This is my first time working for a temp agency and even though I am not thrilled with the work, I have really enjoyed working with all the different staff members at Kelly Services. Kelly True, with the IBM account in Boulder, CO has always been fair, helpful and cooperative. I appreciate working with some as thoughtful and considerate as she.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Job doesn't match my skillset
Good people, kept all temps working as much as possible.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJune 20, 2017
Temp positions were usually for long term. Tried to find assignments close to workers home to minimize travel time. Easy people to work for. Met good people to work with onsite.
Review
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 20, 2017
I was content in the beginning and thought that I had a chance to advance my position within the office but I feel that my training was lacking personal application and my manager was a little spacey with their guidance. She was not rude to me and she had some decent qualities but I feel our communication could have been focused and more complete. There seemed to be too much judgment upon candidates coming in too.
Great temp agency
Cingular Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 20, 2017
Kelly Services was a great temporary agency that placed me in a few different call centers. The employees were always very professional and helpful. I definitely recommend Kelly Services if you are currently seeking work.
Annoying
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJune 20, 2017
Received the run around constantly.Hated it, was tossed from person to department to dept every Friday because I didn't get paid on a regular basis. Would not recommend.
Excellent, supportive company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJune 20, 2017
Kelly Services is a great place to work if you are looking for a temp. job.

I have found them to be very supportive and helpful in assigning jobs that I found of interest. If I needed help with some computer systems they had tutorials I could use at their office to familiarize myself with those programs.

The pay depends upon the type of job, but that is par for the course. It is paid promptly.

In my experience I have only good things to say about them.
Pros
supportive, corporation
Cons
can't think of any
Productive and Professional work place
Provider Service Rep-Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2017
Being a contractor for Kelly services allowed me to gain experience and growth. As a contractor you treated equal to the permanent employees, your expectations are that of the company. The hardest part of the job is not being able to participate in company events for liability purposes.
I worked as a temp for Nissan North America.
Regional Consumer Affairs Specialist (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 20, 2017
The Kelly Services staff were great, and really cared about my well being.

Working as a temp for Nissan I did not get the same schedule, or benefits as the full time Nissan employees did.

While working for Nissan I learned an abundance of information on how to use Microsoft Office. The most important quality I learned during my time at Nissan was how to listen really well to what our customers concerns really were, and how to help them in the best possible way.

I did not work with Nissan for a long period of time, but I enjoyed the experience.

I resigned from Nissan because I was leaving for mobilization with the Navy.
Pros
Learned a lot about the automotive industry
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.