Kelly Services Employee Reviews in United States

Found 6,195 reviews matching the search
Nice place to work
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2016
Enjoy the students, preparing me for my educational goals. The training with Kelly Services were intense; yet, very pleasant in order to get the job done.
Short term clerical positions at various companies
Temporary Clerical (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2016
It was fun to meet new people and to work at different locations but it has it's down side too. You don't get to people because the job might be for a day or two weeks and then cut short. Every day was a challenge since you don't know who you are to report to and the job sometimes was boring. Companies have to be careful on who to allow on their computer systems. And if they have had bad experiences from previous temporary employees all you can do is answer the phone.
Pros
worked close to home
Cons
couldn't get to know employees due to length of assignments
not a nice pace to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 25, 2016
very unhealthy work environment, 12 hour shifts back to back. Permanent staff treated Kelly employees as less than people. Absolutely no scope for advancement
Pros
close to where I lived
Cons
no scope for advancement
Great Work Enviroment
Data Prep Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC 29210July 25, 2016
I love the work environment, great people, great café, great locations, I love my overall job and my management. wish the pay was more
Bad Experience with Temporary Service
Machine & Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek MichiganJuly 25, 2016
Bad communication site rep treated me badly very unprofessional and unethical behavior acts of discrimination was called out and not handled correctly no morals Do not recommend
Pros
Will give you job placement with all the Overtime you want
Cons
Representatives at Job site had lack of communication with employees and office
They bounced checks
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 24, 2016
They kept me as a temp and didnt care that i did full time highschool in the mornings i was labeled after reporting someone for steeling from the company anf then let go a few weeks later
Pros
Non
Cons
Not bad if you like factory
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHJuly 24, 2016
A typical day consisted of standing in front of a assembly line putting parts into dryers. The management of your line and department were lazy and liked to place blame. The co-workers weren't bad usually easy to get along with. The hardest part was being in a hot factory and standing in front of a line doing the same thing everyday.
Pros
advancement
Cons
hot, boring, factory
Kelly Services
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2016
I have always had a good experience working for Kelly Services. They have been very helpful in attaining customer service work consistly,
proffessional, good at matching skills with employers
Administrative Assistant Default Services (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2016
Very friendly, easy to work with, good salary, Staff is friendly and try very hard to place you with best match that fits your skill sets. I was placed with an employer I had worked for in the past, who at the time were not doing any direct hire. Great staff and very professional.
Pros
Proffesssional
Cons
faxing in weeekly timecards
When working withspecial needs students
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJuly 23, 2016
Paying attention to students needs, and interest.

They might bite or wipe their boogers on your shirt. Just let them know that that is not acceptable, and what they should do instead. If they need to calm down, give them some time, and have them return to you.

When outdoors, they always like the chance of competing with a teacher, or teacher assistant. However, if someone is doing what they school not be doing, they school be ask to step away from the activity and then ask to return, when they are ready.
Pros
Free Lunches, the students calling me, "teacher".
Cons
few breaks
Poor leadership, high demands
Factory Technician (Former Employee) –  Perryville, MOJuly 22, 2016
Long hours, promise of advancement with no return, good co-workers, fairly easy duties though, poor heating and air control, not enough breaks
N/a
Bilingual Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2016
Learned how to treat people with respect when giving them customer service. It was hectic at times. Supervisors had their favorites but I still got my work done.
Good resource for job hunting
Contract / Claims Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 22, 2016
Kelly Services is a good place to go through to find a job however I would suggest looking for a straight to permanent employment through them. It's a little stressful knowing you could be removed from that contract at any moment. However, they are good about providing benefits like some vacation time as well as insurance coverage.
Pros
Good resource for job hunting
Cons
Cotract jobs don't give the benefits of permanant work
good
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 21, 2016
Kelly's temp services is a good temp company to work for they try to keep there employees working. The staff are friendly and easy to work with in finding work.
travel easy
DATA ENTRY CLERKII / Various Positions held (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL / atlanta, gaJuly 21, 2016
Planning and organizing information collection and management , problem solving, attention to detail, decision making skills, communication skills, confidentiality, ability to work under pressure, prepare compile and sort documents for data entry, check source documents for accuracy , update data and delete unnecessary files, transcribe information into required electronic format. check completed work for accuracy, maintain log books or records of activities and tasks and comply with data intergrity and security supplies.
Pros
upward mobility
Cons
hard to be placed permentaly
Great
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 21, 2016
I liked working for them as a temp they were nice and worked with no madder what I needed. They also found me a job fast and got hired on full time.
Pros
great pay
Cons
The other employees
It was time for me to move on.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJuly 20, 2016
There was no room for growth within the company and I was ready to move forward. Unprofessional coworkers made it that much more stressful.
Truly was an amazing place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2016
Was truly an amazing place with an exceptional work environment going to work while it may have been hard on some days but never without any fun. Management was excellent and very easy to talk to and was always there to help motivate you. Co-workers were nice and made the work life a really great place. The most enjoyable part of being an employee was being part of the engagement team which meant I was able to help motivate my co-workers as well so they didn't get too tired.
Pros
We had games that enabled up to win prizes, we'd also win rewards anytime we accomplished something, whether it be perfect attendance or always staying in the 90% on the metrics.
Cons
There wasn't any room for growth, no pay raises while you moved up positions.
This was a great co.
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCJuly 20, 2016
This was a great co. that allowed me to get a foot in the door that resulted in me getting hired full time at BCBS. I was hired after working through this temp agency for 4 months. was a quick learner and went above and beyond.
As a temp agency they are great
Finance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, OH 44144July 20, 2016
Are very good at getting jobs for anyone who is currently unemployed. They sent me to work at American Greeting which was a unique experience that I learned a lot at.